• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
We should go back and look at those comments when the GKMC snipettes dropped.

Not saying it's 1:1, buuuuuuuuuuuuut let's keep the ship jumping for when we at least get a drip.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
We should go back and look at those comments when the GKMC snipettes dropped.

Not saying it's 1:1, buuuuuuuuuuuuut let's keep the ship jumping for when we at least get a drip.

Remember when the guy who got the leak tweeted "Boring beats and music, fuck that" and everybody was all like ...Aww, well GKMC might suck.

Now even Toku sees its genius. Have faith

Esch

Banned
i better not be the only one wishing HRD a happy birthday. i thought this was a gatdamn community

that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

Cudder

Des for your birthday, look at Kid Cudi's totally dope new album cover/tracklist. http://www.hiphopgiant.com/kid-cudi-reveals-satellite-flight-cover-art-tracklist/

What an artist.

Cautiously optimistic.

HBDHRD

edit: oh yeah, and tonight I try to finish The Shield S7. The second half of this season has been great with what's happening within the Strike Team, but I'm still of the mind that the bullshit cases sidetrack the show. Like, why are you introducing new cases and characters over here on this side of the show, when on the other side you have some SERIOUS SHIT going down in the main storyline that I'd rather see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom