• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Donny is super corny, but Camp was aight and EP was pretty good. Chance has a lot more potential.

Listening to Hell Hath No Fury, Chinese New Year chorus has always been so catchy. I remember playing test drive unlimited and listening to that and Lupe Fiasco in 7th grade.

Jitters

Donny is super corny, but Camp was aight and EP was pretty good. Chance has a lot more potential.

Listening to Hell Hath No Fury, Chinese New Year chorus has always been so catchy. I remember playing test drive unlimited and listening to that and Lupe Fiasco in 7th grade.

Yeah, that and the new song he put out recently gives me faith that he might be able to put out a decent album. I could be wrong though.

Danny Brown on 'Old,' Insomnia and Miley Hate

Dereck

Kool A.D. and Heems, two rappers that bullshit on the mic 70% of the time, other 30% is them making incredible verses always leaving me wanting more.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Jay x Hublot. These actually look really sick.

jay-z-hublot11.jpg

Dereck

Soul is going to Lupe himself with his next album.

I find fan's disappointment in his recent decline in his features to be hilarious, like, I know dude can do better but he just keeps putting out these silly verses. There is no way rappers are asking Soul to be on their releases. Soul probably goes around and says, "Aye man, I can put out a verse if you want bruh", and then people put him on their releases to not hurt his feelings.

Macca

Soul is going to Lupe himself with his next album.

I find fan's disappointment in his recent decline in his features to be hilarious, like, I know dude can do better but he just keeps putting out these silly verses. There is no way rappers are asking Soul to be on their releases. Soul probably goes around and says, "Aye man, I can put out a verse if you want bruh", and then people put him on their releases to not hurt his feelings.
hahahaha. i would not be surprised to see a Soul verse on the next little lupe album

EDIT: Really though, all I need from Soul is one more good verse, and I'm good. Dude can go on his Illuminati bullshit from there. But he needs to turn up for Druggys wit Hoes, Pt. Trois.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
hahahaha. i would not be surprised to see a Soul verse on the next little lupe album

EDIT: Really though, all I need from Soul is one more good verse, and I'm good. Dude can go on his Illuminati bullshit from there. But he needs to turn up for Druggys wit Hoes, Pt. Trois.

both the song and album are dead. never gettin oxy either.

Esch

Banned
Man, i dont mean to offend anyone in here (well, maybe) but fuck the GOP.Talk about selfish, ridiculous posturing...

HiiiLife

shit i still havent really been able to get on.

I managed to get past that infamous tutorial last night and was fine for a few hours. Then I turn it on today and find out my stats were reset. Smh. And I gotta do that tutorial mission again? Naw. You can miss me with all that Rockstar. Handle ya shit.

Cudder

I made these for me and the gf this past weekend for her birthday and they came out amazing. Never had pan seared steaks before, but damn if it didn't give the grill a run for its money, holy shit.

Esch

Banned
I made these for me and the gf this past weekend for her birthday and they came out amazing. Never had pan seared steaks before, but damn if it didn't give the grill a run for its money, holy shit.

Pan sear is GOAT. Way better for control than the grill, no excessive charring and smoke (i like smoke, but not on my steaks). Defrost your meat by leaving it out way in advance. Salt with table salt an hour in advance. The key is to butter baste. Use a fuckload of butter, and throw a couple cloves of garlic and some thyme sprigs in the butter pool while you baste. And the kicker is to REST your steak after you cook it; meaning, leave it on a rack after you're done cooking it. Don't eat immediately. Rest it for about half the time you spent cooking it.

And of course never cook your steak above medium rare cause that's some fuck boy shit

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Kenneth Lamar dresses like that pain in the ass african substitute teacher you had in high school. The one that always gave homework like an asshole.

Did anyone ever do that homework though? Cause I thought that shit was a suggestion.

Also this pusha T album is crazy. I am actually surprised at how good it is..... Pushakiss has himself a top 5 album candidate. Add in the wrath of Cain and he actually pulled off the Def Jam equation of a hot mixtape and a Hot Album in a year's time span. I hope this thing sells.

Mr.Swag

Banned
why is it so hard to save money? I'm trying, but I constantly just think of things I want.
Hardest things is not buying vices. Haven't bought weed in a week. Haven't bought cigarettes in a months, and i haven't bought beer in a couple days. Last time i bought a bluray was Friday tho. Saw Boogie Nights on sale. Had to get it.
Fuck.

codhand

ribeye coated in ground pepper and kosher salt, cooked with EVOO in a Griswold cast-iron pan.

cause non-stick is definitely fuck boy shit as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom