• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cause Ab-Soul was too high to stand up during the cypher

Watching an ASAP Rocky interview on MTV right now.

He said that he's changed and in the last year he hasn't started any fights or made any headlines for violence..but he got kicked off a university concert because of slapping a girl in Australia.

overcast

The high five was funny.

Drake was the one taking all the lame ass not so subtle shots at Kendrick. Let's not forget that. Agreed with hoping Kendrick keeps making good music, this shit is fun though.

Given the quality of his music and work ethic, what do you expect. He's TDE's Memphis Bleek.
GODDAMNIT ESCH.

Why are we talking about Kendrick's 15 second cypher when TRINIDAD JAMES JUST DROPPED THE HOTTEST FREESTYLE OF ALL TIME

RENV4vd.gif

Comments and rating system got disabled for this one #deceased

Grzi

I think saying that everyone that doesn't like Drake is stuck in the 90s is going too far

Wait... people who stan for Kendrick and dislike Drake are stuck in the 90s?

lol..

I never said that.

agreed.

I'd love for someone to confront Drake on sales. Vanilla Ice sold more albums than Kool G Rap, does that make him more important to the culture?

It doesn't but it makes him a relevant aspect of it, like Ace said, he did a lot by making hip hop more accessible to the mainstream audience.

Besides, are we really comparing Drake's music to Vanilla Ice's? Come on.

And no, I'm not like Ken Masters, it just gets kind of annoying when people can't admit stuff that's basically obvious.

HiiiLife

Dead at politely battle. Lol. Aubrey catching so many feelings. This is easily his most sensitive moment in his career. Fuck his actual simp songs. "His words were harsh." You kidding me bro?

I'm kind of wary of rap beefs in 2013 after falling hook line and sinker for that kanye&50 cent “beef”. Looking back, what a great way to boost album sales :|

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Aubrey catching feelings faster than a teenaged girl at her Sadie Hawkens dance.
Sales of microfiber blankets and popcorn are gunna sky rocket over the weekend.

HiiiLife

He really isn't built for a rap beef, regardless if I enjoy his music.

And did Trinidad James dead ass start looking at vinyls on the wall during that freestyle? I can't handle. Yo.

PBY

Banned
Ya'll are crazy about drake btw. I don't know if he'll respond- BUT if he does, he's going to end Kendrick. Like scorched earth, go home to your mom in Cali shit.

Drake will drop some memorable punchlines. K Dot shouldn't keep pushing him.

Esch

Banned
Ya'll are crazy about drake btw. I don't know if he'll respond- BUT if he does, he's going to end Kendrick. Like scorched earth, go home to your mom in Cali shit.

Be a soulja girl, brehs.

HiiiLife

Maybe if Drizzy would go back to his Stay Scheming / 5am in Toronto shit, this "polite battle" would be a lot more interesting.

He really isn't built for a rap beef, regardless if I enjoy his music.

And did Trinidad James dead ass start looking at vinyls on the wall during that freestyle? I can't handle. Yo.

Seriously, that was the worst freestyle since 'I DEED it'

I think Drake can come with punchlines, I really do.. but he just refuses to show anybody what he can do. Closest we got was with 5AM in Toronto, which wasn't bad.

But what can Drake really say? Kendrick hasn't taken any losses. Unless he comes with some personal shit that happened when they were on tour or something, I don't know what he can say except what his personal achievements are.

PBY

Banned
I think Drake can come with punchlines, I really do.. but he just refuses to show anybody what he can do. Closest we got was with 5AM in Toronto, which wasn't bad.

But what can Drake really say? Kendrick hasn't taken any losses. Unless he comes with some personal shit that happened when they were on tour or something, I don't know what he can say except what his personal achievements are.

K Dot can be super corny and has baby money compared to Drake. Also
eLWR1fj.jpg

Esch

Banned
peter i know u are super clean cut but are you doing drugs lately breh? shrooms are good fun but u really need to dial it down a bit

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

You're insane. Drake is largely a RnB singer. Kendrick is a rapper. They only exist in the same world because they're making music in the same era.

K Dot can be super corny and has baby money compared to Drake. Also
eLWR1fj.jpg

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

The fuck. This is what Drake said three weeks ago:
Then let it be real, then. 'Cause those were harsh words, right? You can't just say that and then see me and be like nothing ever happened. That's not like the nature of battling. There's passion behind it. There's anger behind it. I personally enjoy making, like, great music and bodies of work over, like, being the talk of Twitter for, like, five days ... I don't know if it was worth it. Because there's a lot of people that were mentioned that I feel like can't really go back and fuck with that guy after that.

Some of yall in here acting like he just said that a few minutes ago, and without any other context. King Kendrick got a navy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom