• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Childish Gambino aka Donald Glover Mixtape Trailer

I think it's called 'Because The Internet'
Available this winter break.

if any1curr.

yesssss

okay out
RUnPium.gif

HiiiLife

It'd be nice to see Kendrick & X on the album. Maybe even Royce. But if I saw another Pink or Rihanna on this album then breh. Honestly, I'm one of the few that are still looking forward to new Em music, so I'ma just ride with it. Regardless of the two weak tracks lol.

Bigghost gave MNIMN a 4.5

King Push
Shit sounds like the soundtrack to the final minutes of a crackhead’s life. I kno…dark right? On the hook he talmbout IM KING PUSH…I RAP NIGGA BOUT TRAP NIGGAS I DONT SING HOOKS…

HiiiLife

What he should've done was release a tracklist already, instead of two boo boo songs back to back accompanied with a boo boo music video. I'd be a lot more happy if he just showed us the goddamn songs.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
What do you guys think are the chances Kendrick shows up on the Em album?
Seriously, if Kendrick won't say no to Fucking Problems, how low is the bar?

Em will ask him, "how many zeroes?" Em doesn't care about getting reverse-Renegade'd at
this point.

They're label mates so something has to come out of it.

Still don't know if they've been in the studio together.

Big Sean got to be in the studio with him tho.. And look how Hall of Flop turned out.

HiiiLife

I just think it's funny how delusional stans can be. I mean can it be their genuine opinion? Sure. But I dunno how you can think lines like, "I just go achoo then achieve" is fresh. Lmao.

Blood on the leaves I listen to mostly from that album. Dat beat drop is still epic af

Kanye is going to be on Jimmy Kimmel live

DAT PROMOTION

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What do you guys think are the chances Kendrick shows up on the Em album?
What are the chances Kendrick isn't on every major release for the next year and a half?

Does anyone here listen to yeezus regularly now? Genuine question
Fairly regularly. Will never get tired of how impressive and far ahead the production is.

I go back to On Sight, I Am A God & Hold My Liquor just to eargasm. I Am A God is probably top 10 Kanye production and maybe Top 20 song.

Esch

Banned
You would think these conye stans who love yeezus so much would actually listen to some evian christ, hudmo, death grips etc. but nah

Window shoppers the lot

You would think these conye stans who love yeezus so much would actually listen to some evian christ, hudmo, death grips but nah

Window shoppers the lot
yeah. Seeing all the yeezuz love and seeing the death grips hate is upsetting. My jimmies aren't ready for that type of abuse.

DominoKid

as someone who listened to HudMo from the beginning i never imagined him and Yeezus would ever crosspaths. let alone become one of his go-to collaborators.

yall can keep that Death Grips shit tho.

mooooose

Fairly regularly. Will never get tired of how impressive and far ahead the production is.
I hope when I stan I don't sound this fucking ridiculous. This sounds more objective than subjective and somewhat pathetic.
You would think these conye stans who love yeezus so much would actually listen to some evian christ, hudmo, death grips etc. but nah

Window shoppers the lot
Basically.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Window shoppers the lot
While they're at it, those hippity hoppers should stop stealing other people's music by sampling it too!

Lol @ naming people who worked on the project as a point of comparison though, that desperation.

yall can keep that Death Grips shit tho.

mooooose

Red 2 Go is so fucking dope.
Even though we heard that first verse before the album dropped, that Oh No beat makes it crazy. It's such a great verse. There wasn't enough middling Danny which made up most of Side A on XXX. Red 2 Go was one of the only times we got that. We either got depressed introspection or depressed party anthems.

Esch

Banned
Fellate Kanye as being an avantgarde creative genius when he's hiring other people to make his music, brehs.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fellate Kanye as being an avantgarde creative genius when he's hiring other people to make his music, brehs.
You sound so butthurt. The idea of an executive producer or a song with "featuring" in the title must absolutely pain you.

Kanye's specific collaborative approach to making music is probably his greatest contribution to hip-hop. Unheard of on the scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom