• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to see Game's YM contract, I bet he's being fucked. Shows how pathetic he is, as a vet in the game in this situation.

On the plus side he no longer has to write checks for Wayne verses.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Did game really sign to ymcmb? Fucking christ. First busta now game.

These dudes aren't mainstream popular enough to succeed on a label like that, terrible move all round.
Maybe Game, but that's because his decline in the mainstream has already sank in (he has a pretty big online presence though), little to do with what YMCMB can do for him. If anything, features on YMCMB projects will keep his name in people's mouths for a bit longer. He'll be fine either way.

Busta is an OG, and has maintained relevant for a time 99% of other rappers couldn't even dream of. He's still caking off of different deals and venture that keep getting thrown his way, and every time he comes back he has some song that resonates somewhere. I don't know what the ideal situation for Busta would be, but I don't think it necessarily hurts him financially as long as Baby isn't dipping his hands too deep into his earnings.

Recon

Banned
Maybe Game, but that's because his decline in the mainstream has already sank in (he has a pretty big online presence though), little to do with what YMCMB can do for him. If anything, features on YMCMB projects will keep his name in people's mouths for a bit longer. He'll be fine either way.

Busta is an OG, and has maintained relevant for a time 99% of other rappers couldn't even dream of. He's still caking off of different deals and venture that keep getting thrown his way, and every time he comes back he has some song that resonates somewhere. I don't know what the ideal situation for Busta would be, but I don't think it necessarily hurts him financially as long as Baby isn't dipping his hands too deep into his earnings.

LOL, this is Birdman were talking about, Game probably already owes him money.

Mr.Swag

Banned
Had a real cool moment in life today. I go over to a friends house to get my haircut, and we go into his backyard.
He puts on Illmatic while he cuts me.
Listen to that whole album, while I just sit there and talk shit with a friend and get a cut. It was such a timeless moment. I felt like it could have been 15 years ago and it would've been the same experience.

Besides playing the album from his iPad, it woulda been a stereo. But whatever. It was a cool moment.

He played some Joey Badass after.
I fucks with it.

Tokubetsu

alchemist-russianroulette.jpg

Opinions a year later?

Funny story, I was just listening to this today. The Action Bronson and eXq tracks are major standsouts ot me but I lose love Moscow Sunset and Sunrise a lot. When that boldy james drops imma sure y'all what alc stanning looks like.

Worst rapper in the camp, let's name them.

wish bone - Bone Thugs(Never released a solo album or even a mixtape and for good reason)

Silk the Shocker - No Limit (somehow was on beat for The Ghetto's Tryin To Kill Me)
Of the original 9, Masta Killa. If we're including the expanded wuniverse, Cappadonna.

IrishNinja

ehhh golden arms had some verses, but he never dropped a No Said Date...tough call

Cappa is about my least favorite too but The Pillage is still better than most of U-god's discography

PBY

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuck I'm hungover. Had the gfs whole sorority over last night. Couldn't handle that shit so I blacked out and controlled the music.

Best hangover albums? Listening to spitta right now.

Esch

Banned
Weirdest shit last night. I was out at oktoberfest dancing with this cute chick then this dude comes up and tells me shes his girlfriend. Before I can apologize he says we look good together and says hell let me fuck her if he can watch. This cuckold movement maaaan

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Weirdest shit last night. I was out at oktoberfest dancing with this cute chick then this dude comes up and tells me shes his girlfriend. Before I can apologize he says we look good together and says hell let me fuck her if he can watch. This cuckold movement maaaan
That's fucking rad. Did you bite?

Esch

Banned
Fuck no, gross. Trying to beat while some dude is in the corner dick in hand looking into your eyes... scust. Not about that wenis sex goon life.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
If you're even acknowledging the other dude, you're doing it wrong.

you heard

"I want you to fuck my wife while I watch"

I heard

"I want you to fuck my wife"

I got a friend who used to fuck his boss' wife while his boss watched. He said the dude was commentating the whole time, like it was some Blu Ray bonus.

I'd consider it if the guy was watching us from the side, not the back. I couldn't handle a dude behind me, watching my ass and balls. I'm not about that life.

HiResDes

Worst rapper in the camp, let's name them.

wish bone - Bone Thugs(Never released a solo album or even a mixtape and for good reason)

Silk the Shocker - No Limit (somehow was on beat for The Ghetto's Tryin To Kill Me)

Crunchy Black - Three 6 Mafia

Esch

Banned
damn, whered u get the hook up?

lucky fuck

One of my older buddies in college (~25) used to eat real good off MILFs, that was just his thing. Used to hit up bars that looked like they were designed by and for Jimmy Buffett. Or he'd just go to something upscale without any hipster trappings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom