• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT9/9/99| African Substitute Teachers Run NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
Sitting here watching Patriots v Saints and my dad comes over with a bottle, and hands it to me. Open it please.
I out my hands on it, and i open it. Am I know stronger than my dad? Did I just surpass my father? Has the mantle been passed?

Am I the man of the household now?
Gaf what do I do next

Drink that beer with this mouth

image.php

DominoKid

Sitting here watching Patriots v Saints and my dad comes over with a bottle, and hands it to me. Open it please.
I out my hands on it, and i open it. Am I know stronger than my dad? Did I just surpass my father? Has the mantle been passed?

Gaf what do I do next

wrestling match.

man what happened to that dude, i havent heard anything from him since "no more heroes"

Zero Heroes? He made another mixtape called Popular Culture a little while ago..

His album isn't ever coming out but every year he calls his year.

His producer Seven was great, but because they're both soft, they stopped talking and now he's working with a pretty bad producer called The Awesome Sound.

Just Blaze was supposed to produce his album The Kid With The Green Backpack or something.. its never coming out etc.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Gaf what do I do next

move out

Mr.Swag

Banned
"Father, now that I am stronger than you, I'm moving out. Can you lend me a couple G's?"

Moving out is definitely in my plans. But it's not financially possible for a while.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
"Father, now that I am stronger than you, I'm moving out. Can you lend me a couple G's?"

Moving out is definitely in my plans. But it's not financially possible for a while.

Looks like pops is still stronger...

Mr.Swag

Banned
Username was made a long time ago.
Didn't know what to call myself...
Still don't actually.
Hate that it comes up this often.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Gaf what do I do next

Defeat Cell or stfu

Pete Rock - Soul Survivor is arguably the GOAT producer + features album.

I ride with this opinion. Pete got S class verses from every spitter too.

got me hot cuz

do people still listen to gkmc? Everybody claiming it's a classic but I don't think it's getting regular airtime anymore, at least not from me. But I still throw Control System & BFK in the whip all the time

though I'm not calling those classics. gosh, fuck a "classic" in general. what an odd label

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
GKMC still gets a lot of solid album spins from me and Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe has started every Sesh for like almost a year now.

cdyhybrid

got me hot cuz

do people still listen to gkmc? Everybody claiming it's a classic but I don't think it's getting regular airtime anymore, at least not from me. But I still throw Control System & BFK in the whip all the time

though I'm not calling those classics. gosh, fuck a "classic" in general. what an odd label

I still listen to GKMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom