• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Danny Brown is like weed, the first 1-5 times you're like
ehh.png

and then eventually
smoker.gif
mynicca1.png
win.png

kamspy

I can't really get down on Kendrick for having that stance. Maybe I'm old and disenchanted, but I feel the same way. Sure a few social issues differ, but it's Pepsi and Coke when it comes to financial equality, which imo is most important. The rest is just window dressing and political theater.

After listening to lords never worry a bit more times....underground killas is my favorite song...and it goes like this

twelvy>rocky>ferg>nast

I also think Coke and white bitches would be better if it weren't on this tape, and did not have ANT on it.

Why the hell does Ticketmaster add insane fees to tickets? Is there any other site that wouldn't do this? I need an alternate.

IDK, but you just reminded me to buy weeknd tickets! Fuckwityaboi. A lot of concerts(where im from, at least) only go through ticket master which is a piss off.

DominoKid

After listening to lords never worry a bit more times....underground killas is my favorite song...and it goes like this

twelvy>rocky>ferg>nast

I also think Coke and white bitches would be better if it weren't on this tape, and did not have ANT on it.

Twelvy is the most solid rapper by conventional standards.
But Rocky and Ferg are leagues more entertaining.

Favorite songs on the tape to me are Thuggin Noise (of course), Freeze and Choppas On Deck. But pretty much all of the stuff from the ASAP Mob is pretty good.

I can't sit through all of Lords Never Worry. There's something about this crew that I find completely unremarkable. And I LOVED LiveLoveASAP too.

Jim Jones = best feature of the tape (even over Danny Brown)
YNRE = best beat, god damn. I wish Danny Brown and Q were on this.

overcast

IDK, but you just reminded me to buy weeknd tickets! Fuckwityaboi. A lot of concerts(where im from, at least) only go through ticket master which is a piss off.
Shit. I want to get some Kendrick tickets for one of his 2 dates in So Cal. ASAP comes a week later, probably have to choose between the 2. ASAP has Q and Danny though..

Posted?

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/29/beanie-sigel-arrested-guns-drug-possession-prison-taxes/

Rapper Beanie Sigel -- famous for his work with Jay-Z and Snoop Dogg -- was arrested early this morning in Philly for drugs and gun possession ... 2 weeks before he's supposed to turn himself in to prison for a separate crime.

As we previously reported, Sigel was sentenced to two years in the big house for failing to file tax returns for the years 2003, 2004, and 2005 -- stiffing the IRS out of more than $700k in back taxes.

He was scheduled to be locked up in a couple weeks -- but according to police, the rapper was busted this morning during a traffic stop ... riding shotgun in a car filled with drugs, cash, and a gun.

Police claim the driver was carrying numerous prescription bottles, several pills wrapped in plastic bags in a cigarette pack, and marijuana.

Meanwhile, Sigel was allegedly carrying a bottle of codeine syrup with the label scratched off -- as well as $4,650 in cash. Police claim they also found a gun in the center console.

Both Sigel and the driver are convicted felons prohibited from possessing a firearm.

The two were arrested and charged with gun and drug violations.

Thuggin Noise is annoying as fuck. The beat is a mess of sounds and rocky doesn't even do his thing.

I haven't been able to listen to the tape from start to finish and probably wont.

Shit. I want to get some Kendrick tickets for one of his 2 dates in So Cal. ASAP comes a week later, probably have to choose between the 2. ASAP has Q and Danny though..

I am jealous, only rappers who come to my city are usually the huge ones(Snoop, Wayne, Jeezy) Kanye or Jay hasn't even been here for a like 4 years. Only reason I'm seeing the weeknd is for something to do that night. I would do some unspeakable things to see A$AP, Danny and Q together though. Not even a date in my province!

CRS

Haha, get used to it man. It's usually up to the venue and sometimes artist on what company gets used. My favorite is Ticketfly but that rarely gets used anymore. That's why I love small venues as well because they never use Ticketmaster. They normally just use PayPal which is a godsend.

Anyone who saw the Breakfast Club interview a couple days ago knew he was on lean. Dude threw away millions of dollars on bullshit, didn't work hard at a comeback, now this shit. Is there any wonder why Jay don't want shit to do with him?

I can imagine Jay getting back from the bank one day, back in the Roc days, and saying "ayo just deposited some money in the savings account. What yall doing?"

Beans: just copped a new car fam. woop woop!
Bleek: the Roc is in tha buildin!
Kanye: ayo yall wanna hear some of my beats?
Dame: fuckouttahere
Jay: Ayo I thought yall was huslers. A hustler saves shit for a rainy day...
Beans: Nah we gonna be eatin forever my ninja!
Bleek: infinite headbands my ninjas! INFINITE
Dame: lol Jay, who you think you gonna be, the black Trump?

OG Kush

Word up people, I took some acid today and have been listenin to outkast all day damn. Damn I wish they would come back for a concert together. When was the last time they played together?

Also I got MORE respect for Kendrick now.
coke-versus-pepsi1.jpg

I am on my "black hippy" vibes if you will from this acid though, been reading all this facebook pages lately and too many joe rogan podcasts:
https://www.facebook.com/truthBECKONS
https://www.facebook.com/ExposingTheTruth
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catalyzing-Change/193431794045607
https://www.facebook.com/TheIDEAlistRevolution
https://www.facebook.com/FreeYourMindandThink

the government is shady do what the fuck you want to do!

PBY

Banned
YNWA_Front_Final.jpg

http://indy.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/18603/nakim_ynwa.html

Kinda nice, features from CurT@iN$, Smoke DZA, Fat Trel; theres a Luger beat on there.

Which btw- anyone notice that Lex Luger has kinda been lowkey recently? Like, he hasn't shown up on any major albums, not even Ross'? Even listening to his recent beats that have ended up on mixtapes, his sound is definitely evolving slightly. Interested to see where his next major beat ends up.

PBY

Banned
Posted?

TNGHT- Mission Statement Mix
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/mp3-download-tnght-mission-statement-mix-20120815

Tracklist

1. John Carpenter – "Back to the Pod (Version 2)"
2. SpaceGhostPurrp – "Get Yah Head Bust"
3. Dj Zirk – "Lock Em In Da Trunk (Chopped & Screwed Tommy Kruise Remix)"
4. Lil Ugly Mane feat. Denzel Curry – "Twistin'"
5. Jackie Chain feat. Bun B & Big K.R.I.T. – "Parked Outside"
6. Lady Bee – "Hard Like a Criminal"
7. Dj Squeeky & Tha Family – "Death to You Playa Hata"
8. Snoop Dogg feat. Master P – "Snoop World"
9. Lunice – "Youngin (Paper) (forthcoming LuckyMe)"
10. TNGHT – B"ugg'N (forthcoming Warp X LuckyMe)"
11. 2Chainz feat. Drake – "No Lie"
12. Lunice – "Believe Dat (forthcoming LuckyMe)"
13. TNGHT – "Ridin Up"
14. Chief Keef feat. Kanye West, Pusha T, Big Sean & Jadakiss – "I Don't Like (Remix)"
15. TNGHT – "Goooo (forthcoming Warp X LuckyMe)"
16. GOOD Music – "Mercy x Furnace"
17. Hudson Mo – "Chimes"
18. Sasha Go Hard – "I'm Hotta"
19. Zebra Katz x Boyfriend – "Winter Titty"
20. Decibel – "GAP"
21. TNGHT – "Bounce Hitum"
22. Waka Flocka Flame – "Rooster in my Rari (TNGHT official remix)"
23. TNGHT – "Higher Ground (forthcoming Warp X LuckyMe)"
24. Stabber – "Torsion Force"
25. S-Type – "Billboard (forthcoming LuckyMe)"
26. TNGHT – "Go Get Busy (forthcoming Warp X LuckyMe)"
27. Zodiac – "Girlgirlgirl"
28. John Carpenter – "Over the Wall"

Word up people, I took some acid today and have been listenin to outkast all day damn. Damn I wish they would come back for a concert together. When was the last time they played together?

Also I got MORE respect for Kendrick now.
coke-versus-pepsi1.jpg

the government is shady do what the fuck you want to do!

I'll take the old glass bottle Coke lol

You are wrong. Muddy Waters is an undisputed hip hop classic. Ninjas sleep on Reggie Noble.

+1.
You just might have to school him and play some of them Muddy Waters for him

Cudder

Nah, that's cool. Yeah I tend to use smaller clips samples or loops yeah. Others have critqued that too.

Checked out a few of your other tracks.

That Linda Wong beat is pretty nice, but it looks like all of your tracks suffer from the same thing. There is no progression over the course of the song. It is primarily the same throughout the whole song. Even the tracks I didn't listen to I can tell are like that just from looking at the waveform. It's as if your goal is to get a perfectly symmetrical waveform if you were to split it in the middle and fold one half on the other.

There are no beginnings, endings, peaks or valleys, build-ups. I'd say work on that element, if my word is worth anything.

Dereck

DOOM talking about collabs he hasn't finished yet, again.
“I was working on the Madvillain record, and we got mutual friends out there, so we would all be kickin’ it, talking about beats and equipment and shit. So I had more of a chance to hear his style, to hear his music and get to know him. We became friends.”

“The second Madvillain album is almost done―it’s coming out ill. That’ll be done this year.” Though the word “done” seems to be a relative term for the prolific emcee. “Then it’ll be DOOMSTARKS―I know everybody’s been waiting for that one. I just kicked it with DOOMSTARKS in Australia for five days. We worked on a lot of little odds and ends, we’ll be wrapping up on that one soon too.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/features/2012/08/doom-back-like-that-online-exclusive-feature-story/3/

mooooose

Thing about DOOM is he just put out that album but rapped on like half the songs for a minute. If that is what DOOMStarks and Madvillainy 2 are going to be that will suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom