• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gaf-Hop I was wondering. What is the general feelings on

I am...
image.php

It's in my top 5 Nas albums.

N.Y. State of Mind Pt. II
Hate Me Now - Fuck these haters, fuck these hoes
Nas Is Like
Ghetto Prisoners
Small World
Life Is What You Make It
Undying Love - Afterlife (Interlude) - Amongst Kings

I don't know how many people heard all the parts to Undying Love, Nas' story telling <3

I do understand why the album has hate though
K.I.S.S.I.N.G/Dr. Knockboot
but I really don't think its bad.

Opinions?

Nas Won

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I am...
image.php

Nas Is Like
Ghetto Prisoners
Small World
Life Is What You Make It

I don't know how many people heard all the parts to Undying Love, Nas' story telling <3

Opinions?

Nas Won

The highs of that album are illmatic level good

The rest of it is trash so hard to rank it

Tokubetsu

I like it a lot. Pretty much what Ace said. Highs are really fucking high but the lows are bland. In the end I can forgive it though. I even like K-I-S-S-I-N-G.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Chief Keef made one good song. But that one song is one of my favorites of the year. Same goes for the GOOD Music remix of it. Its just a perfect blend of ignorance/swag.

What is this... I don't even know...

Blackace

And a little something to get your weekend ready...

www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/DreDay.mp3

kinda of concept mix. It is all Dre production but some of his more unknown (might not be a good word for it) stuff..

but it is dope imo..

And two bonus songs!!!!!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
my mixes are turning slowly him to the ignorant-side

I thought I read that wrong because I'm just high as shit... but my roommate read it back to me and it turns out I read it right.

Guess it's the end of the world

The Cafeteria Line presents HNGRY

Tiron & Ayomari and some TDE features

THIS... UNF, WILL BUMP THIS ALL LABOR DAY WEEKEND.

Are Q and Soul like the go to guys of TDE?
I ain't complaining either... I'm pretty sure Habits & Contradictions is going to end up my Hip.Hop album of the year and in the top 3 of my overall choices...

njean777

That 2 chains video is funny, but it just shows how bad of an artist he is. I went straight to Kanye's part and turned it off. Same with "No Lie" Drake is the only reason that song is any decent.

Ill even go as far as saying Big Sean is better then 2 Chains, and I cannot stand Big Sean most of the time.

Blackace

That 2 chains video is funny, but it just shows how bad of an artist he is. I went straight to Kanye's part and turned it off. Same with "No Lie" Drake is the only reason that song is any decent.

Ill even go as far as saying Big Sean is better then 2 Chains, and I cannot stand Big Sean most of the time.

2 Chainz isn't life altering but dude is light hearted fun

Recon

Banned
I think I like 2Chainz better on features, rather than a solo release. Its pretty good, but his features always kill it for me.

And a little something to get your weekend ready...

www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/DreDay.mp3

kinda of concept mix. It is all Dre production but some of his more unknown (might not be a good word for it) stuff..

but it is dope imo..

And two bonus songs!!!!!

Really you could of ended this in 3 different moments haha. I thought that T.i./dre was the end and I was thinking damn this is shorter than I thought it would be. Then the Dre/Snoop/Alicia keys song was ending and I thought it was over with and it kept on going haha. Great mix, definitely up there with my favorites.

Blackace

Really you could of ended this in 3 different moments haha. I thought that T.i./dre was the end and I was thinking damn this is shorter than I thought it would be. Then the Dre/Snoop/Alicia keys song was ending and I thought it was over with and it kept on going haha. Great mix, definitely up there with my favorites.

Dre 50 Keyes was the "Ending" the other two were my bonus tracks

Blackace

Well, I really enjoyed the bonuses especially before you turn off the lights lol.

Was going to do like the old days and wait a min before playing it... But said fuck it

Recon

Banned
Ye is one of the only artist who can stink and be good in the same verse...

I would argue that the worse kanye gets as a rapper, the more entertaining it is. I would give my left nut for another College Dropout from him, but I know that Ye died with his mom(RIP). So I vote for a totally ignorant swag album from him. WTT and MBDTF were still bad.

Blackace

I think you could extend it and throw in his hits as well. I mean, they're all the same sound and would go great together. Regardless, I loved it. I need to hear it in the whip for sure.

Got the Deathrow mix for a lot of that...

I am...
image.php

Nas Is Like
Ghetto Prisoners
Small World
Life Is What You Make It

Opinions?

Nas Won

bootleg is better (the version that had some of the tracks that ended up on Lost Tapes). Hard to confirm the original tracklist, but this may be close

the best of I Am... + the Lost Tapes = amazing album

Tokubetsu

bootleg is better (the version that had some of the tracks that ended up on Lost Tapes). Hard to confirm the original tracklist, but this may be close

the best of I Am... + the Lost Tapes = amazing album

Yeah, forgot about the bootleg. There's a bootleg album for the Mobb Deep album that came around the same time as I Am too. Murda Muzik I think.

Kinda funny how back then if your shit leaked, label just did a wipe/restart job real quick. Now they don't give two shits. Shows you how much priority is on album sales now.

DominoKid

Yeah, forgot about the bootleg. There's a bootleg album for the Mobb Deep album that came around the same time as I Am too. Murda Muzik I think.

Kinda funny how back then if your shit leaked, label just did a wipe/restart job real quick. Now they don't give two shits. Shows you how much priority is on album sales now.

yeah but how often does shit leak super early anymore. labels keep a tighter leash on shit now. Lupe was the last one I can remember and I have both F&Ls cause the original leaked waaaay early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom