• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
Irish how you gon do me like that? That 305 bond mang. That being said go listen to the 2 DJ Khaled / Nas songs. Early snoop is a personal thing tho lol

Recon

Banned
Okay, Im gonna say it. There is a lot of love between Esch and Irish...like, do you guys talk outside of this forum on the phone and some shit? Do y'all text? Using "<3" 's and shit? Basically, anytime I see a certain someone post, another certain someone is lavishing praise on said post. No animosity here bros, just saying you can come out to me if need be. I can listen to your problems, couples counseling, if you will.

IrishNinja

haha you know damn well we hear Khaled enough on 99 jamz listennnnnnnnnnnn so convince me man, post a track of nas and one of his cuts that you think would go well!

and it sounds like there's a story behind snoop - doggystyle was that shit when i was in early high school, so many great memories to that classic.

PBY

Banned
Okay, Im gonna say it. There is a lot of love between Esch and Irish...like, do you guys talk outside of this forum on the phone and some shit? Do y'all text? Using "<3" 's and shit? Basically, anytime I see a certain someone post, another certain someone is lavishing praise on said post. No animosity here bros, just saying you can come out to me if need be. I can listen to your problems, couples counseling, if you will.
New recon is killing it in this thread.

As far as old snoop, it was the shit that this fucking kid would play in his dorm in college to mask the sounds of him hooking up w his groosssss girlfriend. They'd make the weirdest noises and we heard all their sweaty nastiness mashed up w the snoop dogg tracks. Forever ruined.

Cudder

Aza1NMaCMAAc8QL.jpg:large

Speaking of Oneirology..

Big ass print of the art in my room. Canvas muhfuckas.

I'm moving in a month so it's not mounted on the wall right now.

Esch

Banned

mad.png
not my fault you're friendless
mad.png

IrishNinja

goddamn, big sean ruins everything

this is the loneliest post on GAF since evilore made a thread during maintenance

As far as old snoop, it was the shit that this fucking kid would play in his dorm in college to mask the sounds of him hooking up w his groosssss girlfriend. They'd make the weirdest noises and we heard all their sweaty nastiness mashed up w the snoop dogg tracks. Forever ruined.

ahaha, that sucks. hopefully time fixes that shit - i had this one palestinian roomate who swore he loved hip-hop but basically looped rapture's delight by KRS-1 for an entire semester, it took years for me to love it again and mostly get beyond the association.

that's some classy shit! wish idve done that now.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
if I had a time machine the first thing I'd do is go back and introduce Joe budden to big sean's fetus.

oneirology got boring quick.

raekwon should go back to being ghostfaces backup singer. obfcl2 was turrible.

liquid swords 2 is coming out the day after detox. Both rza and gza don't have it in them anymore. I want to be proven wrong but I won't be.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That new A$AP Rocky sounds like a throwaway Drake beat. I fux wit it tho.

Aza1NMaCMAAc8QL.jpg:large

Speaking of Oneirology..

Big ass print of the art in my room. Canvas muhfuckas.

I'm moving in a month so it's not mounted on the wall right now.
This shit is so fucking ill. Props.

IrishNinja

http://www.plug.dj/pop-gaf/

come in here so we can get strobes pls

in! and modded, that was fast, haha

The cover reminds me of some hentai tbh

not that I would know

yeah i do a lotta cultural research too
never ever seen the live action la blue girl, holy shit

if I had a time machine the first thing I'd do is go back and introduce Joe budden to big sean's fetus.

oneirology got boring quick.

raekwon should go back to being ghostfaces backup singer. obfcl2 was turrible.

liquid swords 2 is coming out the day after detox. Both rza and gza don't have it in them anymore. I want to be proven wrong but I won't be.

the OB4CL2 backlash is too harsh. if you didnt feel this track, i have a hard time seeing you as a wu fan, man

im okay with big sean fetus assquake or whatever else was going on back there tho

I would know

yo i knew i saw you over at fakku

go see for yourself. i found him to be surprisingly bearable

Fjordson

OBFCL 2 terrible? =O I was so skeptical before it came out and was expecting it to be a disaster after all the delays and whatnot but I think Rae pulled it off.

IrishNinja

I Wish you Would is one of the best beats of the year mang. But you're right Nas probably couldn't body that beat like Ye did.

that was a beat? all i heard was Ross struggling for breath.
for real though, that was Hit-Boy. Khaled's a hype-man.

siddx

Raekwon is a discount ghostface. Boring,one dimensional, and unable to take advantage of the good production he's given. U-God > raekwon

ghostface is the only Wu member worth anything these days. And as a huge method man fan that makes me sad.

Fjordson

Ghostface will always be my favourite Wu emcee, but I wasn't crazy about his last album.

He needs to announce a sequel like some other members and it'll probably turn out dope.

Bulletproof Wallets II!

IrishNinja

wait you didnt like Apollo Kids? that shit was dope, almost made me forget how disappointing Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry was.

Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era will hopefully live up. most consistent wu member so far, only cause of Tical 0 though i wanna say.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

i have been waiting for this cycle

for real, Meth's next shit is gonna be awesome. 4/21 was underrated. Crystal Meth & Blackout 3 will make believers out of this thread, John Blaze can still deliver.

I like all of his stuff besides Tical 2000

Tical 0 and 4/21 were soooo good

Fjordson

wait you didnt like Apollo Kids? that shit was dope, almost made me forget how disappointing Ghostdini: Wizard of Poetry was.

Supreme Clientele Presents... Blue & Cream: The Wally Era will hopefully live up. most consistent wu member so far, only cause of Tical 0 though i wanna say.
I didn't dislike it, but I haven't revisited it much. Definitely better than Ghostdini though.

IrishNinja

I like all of his stuff besides Tical 2000

Tical 0 and 4/21 were soooo good

judgement day? i forgot you didnt dig that one. if it was a single disc itdve held up a lot better i think, i know that's the default excuse though.

i just dont remember tical 0 much, past that one single. which cuts did you like ace? also, welcome to the thread man!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
judgement day? i forgot you didnt dig that one. if it was a single disc itdve held up a lot better i think, i know that's the default excuse though.

i just dont remember tical 0 much, past that one single. which cuts did you like ace? also, welcome to the thread man!

Say what, What's Happenin, We some dogs, rodeo, baby come on

Are jams that jump to mind.... There were a couple more I dug too..

Been on the move since my thursday... Got to travel again tonight and then beach party tmw

siddx

Say what, What's Happenin, We some dogs, rodeo, baby come on

Are jams that jump to mind.... There were a couple more I dug too..

Been on the move since my thursday... Got to travel again tonight and then beach party tmw

I want an ant banks mix.

//B1G

Banned
there needs to be a listening party for Capital Punishment... I bet it's been a long time since any of you guys let that run all the way through. to sit and bask in pun's lyrical ability and really pay attention is some seriously sick shit. no one has been since or ever will be on his level of wordplay, idc what anybody says.

Esch

Banned
there needs to be a listening party for Capital Punishment... I bet it's been a long time since any of you guys let that run all the way through. to sit and bask in pun's lyrical ability and really pay attention is some seriously sick shit. no one has been since or ever will be on his level of wordplay, idc what anybody says.

i can do that for sure, definitely

siddx

Actually listened through it a few weeks ago. It's still pone of my favorites (hence why its on my short list of best albums of all time).
Definitely deserves a listening party.

Holy shit yes, fuckin love that album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom