• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

I got so desperate last night and still got cock blocked in the end. This really unattractive chick, pretty much the only regular at the bar I haven't thought about banging, comes to hang with me. She's cool, I'm cool with hanging with her. She brings over her sister. She goes to get another beer. I hit on the sister, who is more attractive, but she acts extremely prudish and lacks any sense of humor. I leave. Later on I'm really horny, and the first girl comes back and starts rubbing on my shoulder. She says she knows I don't want to bang her, but promises to give me the best blowjob I've ever had. Her sister overhears and tells her that I hit on her and not to do it, suggesting I'm a slut. I would be, but fate never allows it, lol.

I got so desperate last night and still got cock blocked in the end. This really unattractive chick, pretty much the only regular at the bar I haven't thought about banging, comes to hang with me. She's cool, I'm cool with hanging with her. She brings over her sister. She goes to get another beer. I hit on the sister, who is more attractive, but she acts extremely prudish and lacks any sense of humor. I leave. Later on I'm really horny, and the first girl comes back and starts rubbing on my shoulder. She says she knows I don't want to bang her, but promises she to give my the best blowjob I've ever. Her sister overhears and tells her that I hit on her and not to do it, suggesting I'm a slut. I would be, but fate never allows it, lol.

damn, i'm sorry I laughed at this story. Better luck next time.

Esch

Banned
I got so desperate last night and still got cock blocked in the end. This really unattractive chick, pretty much the only regular at the bar I haven't thought about banging, comes to hang with me. She's cool, I'm cool with hanging with her. She brings over her sister. She goes to get another beer. I hit on the sister, who is more attractive, but she acts extremely prudish and lacks any sense of humor. I leave. Later on I'm really horny, and the first girl comes back and starts rubbing on my shoulder. She says she knows I don't want to bang her, but promises she to give my the best blowjob I've ever. Her sister overhears and tells her that I hit on her and not to do it, suggesting I'm a slut. I would be, but fate never allows it, lol.
don't divide and conquer friends or siblings when they're together. definitely not on the same night. lesson learned, penny earned. Basically what it came down to was you had the choice between easy pussy and better looking shit not in the bag. I cant say I haven't made the choice you did, but its better to stick to a paved path if you really do just wanna...well you know.

also you might have been able to play that off as something innocent with a timed laugh / smile

Recon

Banned
I always go for the sure thing with pussy. Strive for the more attractive to date. These are things I live by.

Tokubetsu

Random and off topic Des, but I just finally checked out Laurel Halo's "Quarantine." Glad I waited because im in the perfect place mentally for it right now. Love it.

Esch

Banned
I always go for the sure thing with pussy. Strive for the more attractive to date. These are things I live by.
same for the most part. mostly because of potential backfires like with what happened to des. if you get caught goin to the next one it can bite you in the ass. which I find funny cause girls do it all the time with no setbacks :lol

I got so desperate last night and still got cock blocked in the end. This really unattractive chick, pretty much the only regular at the bar I haven't thought about banging, comes to hang with me. She's cool, I'm cool with hanging with her. She brings over her sister. She goes to get another beer. I hit on the sister, who is more attractive, but she acts extremely prudish and lacks any sense of humor. I leave. Later on I'm really horny, and the first girl comes back and starts rubbing on my shoulder. She says she knows I don't want to bang her, but promises to give me the best blowjob I've ever had. Her sister overhears and tells her that I hit on her and not to do it, suggesting I'm a slut. I would be, but fate never allows it, lol.

Holy shit, that's like the most blatant cock block I've heard in years
ohhhk.png

White? I don't know many black girls that freely offer head. Gotta buy them at least two meals at Red Lobster first

Tokubetsu

HRD saying he was acting desperate but when a chick is giving you back rubs and being blatant with the "just give me a shot, I promise i can suck a dick" that means she's way more desperate. I'm reminded of an Ab-Soul song right now.

Esch

Banned
HRD saying he was acting desperate but when a chick is giving you back rubs and being blatant with the "just give me a shot, I promise i can suck a dick" that means she's way more desperate. I'm reminded of an Ab-Soul song right now.
her sister shamed her out.

lol also at black girls supposedly not giving up the dome aswell

I never heard Capitol Punishment. Also, my friends stopped being friends over some chick, so fuck Batman for enforcing simp behavior.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Slaughterhouse tracklist.

1. The Slaughter (Intro)
2. Our House feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey
3. Coffin feat. Busta Rhymes
4. Throw That feat. Eminem
5. Hammer Dance
6. Get Up
7. My Life feat. Cee-Lo Green
8. We Did It (Skit)
9. Flip A Bird
10. Throw It Away feat. Swizz Beatz
11. Rescue Me feat. Skylar Grey
12. Frat House
13. Goodbye
14. Park It Sideways
15. Die
16. Our Way (Outro)

Deluxe Edition
17. Asylum feat. Eminem
18. Walk Of Shame
19. The Other Side
20. Place To Be feat. B.O.B.

Busta song to be sng of the year confirmed.

Recon

Banned
Never understood paying for a feature then leaving the song off the album.

And Take Care was a great, cohesive album. Thank Me Later was a mix of bad ideas and not the album he wanted. He said as much too.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Tough luck man but maybe you dodged the bullet not bagging the unattractive chick. Whenever I've bagged an unattractive chick I regretted it later cause I know I can do better if I applied more effort.

Recon

Banned
They know what sells albums. Eminem and white girls on the hooks. Throw in some BoB, and you got yourself a stew. They fucked up with yelawolf by not having a single with the eminem + white girl combo.

lmao

I'm so glad hip hop got better over the last 2-3 years, thus making them cats irrelavant. Nobody wants to hear their weak ass similes and throwback flows

They know what sells albums. Eminem and white girls on the hooks. Throw in some BoB, and you got yourself a stew. They fucked up with yelawolf by not having a single with the eminem + white girl combo.

I can rock with it depending on which direction they take the production. More Hammer Dance less My Life. I can't stomach My Life + Skylar Grey + Not Afraid Eminem *shiver*

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
lmao

I'm so glad hip hop got better over the last 2-3 years, thus making them cats irrelavant. Nobody wants to hear their weak ass similes and throwback flows

A lot of rappers who were be lauded as nice 3 years ago are being exposed by all the better rappers that have got more exposure since 2010. Lupe could be lumped into this group as well.

Esch

Banned

This isnt gonna sell shit.

Slaughterhouse has some mainstream penetration but their base is mostly the rappity rap fanbase, and this isnt what they want. No group of battle rappers are going to produce a huge hit no matter who you throw on the chorus. A cypher with skylar grey isnt exactly a formula for success... They would be better off either A) appealing to the underground with a genuinely quality product or B) slowing down the speed of their songs, switching mostly to punchlines, and cutting the number of members on each track to ~2 or 3.

if slaughter wants to push units they should be taking their template from the MMG volumes or the GOOD music compilation. Nobody's gonna wanna hear this shit except for Enzo and Net_Wrecker.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I hope drake gets a flesh eating bacteria in his rectum.

//B1G

Banned
Aye plenty of fish is where it's at, no lie. Sign up to that shit and you got bitches taking numbers to chill. I got like 5 on the line right now all I had to do was upload a damn picture

Tokubetsu

Two Skylar Grey songs, one album. Does she give some kind of deal where you pay for one feature and get two or something?

Recon

Banned
Skylar Grey is not really that prevalent. I can't think of many tracks she's been on. It's just the few she's been on were decent sized hits.

if slaughter wants to push units they should be taking their template from the MMG volumes or the GOOD music compilation. Nobody's gonna wanna hear this shit except for Enzo and Net_Wrecker.

If I'm being honest with myself, I'm only checking for it out of the same weird loyalty that keeps me checking for 50 Cent, Lupe, Kanye, Eminem, and every other artist I used to like but kinda don't anymore. Aside from the BET Cypher, I haven't genuinely liked a Slaughterhouse song (meaning listened to it for more than 2 days) since 2009.

I DO think they have a niche being the rappity-rap hype-hop group, but that tracklist has a super Shady sheen to it. In other words, I want an album full of THESE.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Slaughterhouse is worth it for the one out of every 5 or so songs they put up which becomes the illest shit out at the time by far.

See: Not Tonight on their last album. Which was a pretty goddamn shitty album overall, but had a few diamonds in the rough.

I consider myself a fan of all the rappers in the group to some extent (Royce less than the rest), so no doubt I will listen to that shit for some murderous Joey/Joell/Crooked verses, which you know it will have.

Recon

Banned
Slaughterhouse is worth it for the one out of every 5 or so songs they put up which becomes the illest shit out at the time by far.

See: Not Tonight on their last album. Which was a pretty goddamn shitty album overall, but had a few diamonds in the rough.

I consider myself a fan of all the rappers in the group to some extent (Royce less than the rest), so no doubt I will listen to that shit for some murderous Joey/Joell/Crooked verses, which you know it will have.

Royce has probably the best solo discography out of the whole group, IMO.

Royce has probably the best solo discography out of the whole group, IMO.

I used to think the same until The Bar Exam 2, The Bar Exam 3, Success Is Certain, and Street Hop (to a lesser extent). Too much mediocrity. His pre-2008 output is solid, and he can still ride the beat with the best of them (see: Hell: The Sequel) but Joey overtook him IMO.

Recon

Banned
I used to think the same until The Bar Exam 2, The Bar Exam 3, Success Is Certain, and Street Hop (to a lesser extent). Too much mediocrity. His pre-2008 output is solid, and he can still ride the beat with the best of them (see: Hell: The Sequel) but Joey overtook him IMO.

Death is Certain still elevates him above the rest of the group,IMO.

Grzi

lmao

Weren't you praising Elzhi the other day?
Dude is basically a walking weak ass simile.
"I'm higher than this, sharper than that, heavier than this, better than that etc."

I put him in the same category as Slaughterhouse: Boring shit with a couple of good moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom