• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayo i need to rant

I'm tired of simping ass ninjas. If a girl doesn't like you, move the fuck on. Ain't no reason in hell you need to follow her from party to party waiting for her to say something to you - dude, she doesn't give a fuck. Why should you.

I've been telling this friend of mine for WEEKS that he's getting played. Chick has stood him up once, and now ignores him at parties - and these aren't big ass parties either, they're small house party environments. IE a place where you're likely gonna at least say hi to the 6-7 people who show up right, but this chick literally doesn't even look him in the eye unless she's drinking.

Fuck is wrong with dudes. There was a time when men did their thing and moved on. Now everybody catching feelings. I feel like Drake is to blame for this shit. I don't remember a single man crying over being dissed by women until this dude came around and made that shit cool.

overcast

That new ASAP track is weak. Worried his album will be a let down.

Kendrick has been damn consistent on the other hand. Good Kid should be one of the best releases of the year.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
ayo i need to rant

I'm tired of simping ass ninjas. If a girl doesn't like you, move the fuck on. Ain't no reason in hell you need to follow her from party to party waiting for her to say something to you - dude, she doesn't give a fuck. Why should you.

I've been telling this friend of mine for WEEKS that he's getting played. Chick has stood him up once, and now ignores him at parties - and these aren't big ass parties either, they're small house party environments. IE a place where you're likely gonna at least say hi to the 6-7 people who show up right, but this chick literally doesn't even look him in the eye unless she's drinking.

Fuck is wrong with dudes. There was a time when men did their thing and moved on. Now everybody catching feelings. I feel like Drake is to blame for this shit. I don't remember a single man crying over being dissed by women until this dude came around and made that shit cool.

Does your friend happen to be a member of gaf? I fucking hate those threads talking about this exact kind of thing. Don't understand how so many dudes these days are so bitch made.

ayo i need to rant

Saddest part is you can't tell them nothin'. Some guys are just programmed that way. Can't stop a fish from drowning.

It sucks to see a friend waste their time, but after you try to set him straight and they ignore it or say you're wrong you've done your friend duties.

CRS

ayo i need to rant

Get him to fuck another broad and move the fuck on. Dude just needs to get laid.

Does your friend happen to be a member of gaf? I fucking hate those threads talking about this exact kind of thing. Don't understand how so many dudes these days are so bitch made.

nah

dude is a LAWYER. Not the most handsome dude but he's far from ugly. Young, articulate...come on, dude should have no problem bagging chicks. He needs to get some confidence. And stop watching anime

CRS

3799411230-1.jpg

The-Drum - Sense Net EP FREE/STREAM

1. /BZE
2. /BLD
3. /SYS
4. /GON
5. /SYS (Supreme Cuts Remix)
6. /BZE (Neuport Remix)

Oh my god. These beats. Dreamy, atmospheric, next level stuff right here.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ayo i need to rant

A little different but it reminds of some dude who takes pictures for me and how he feel in love with a ratchet chick.. shit is horrible..

Too bad you werent here for when someone was arguing U-God>The rest of the Wu. That was a fun couple of days.

Hahaha no shit?

"Super freak physique like Raphael Sadiq, baby got the ganja leaf everyday of the week."

How Ugod never felt embarrassed being on songs with GZA when he spits shit like this eludes me.

HiResDes

Since Gaf-Hop seems to be finding love for bass albums I'll post a few that I know they'll enjoy from this year:

~ Smooth ass R&B with dreamy Bass beats.

~ Dreamy, downtempo, chillwave-esque

~ Dare I say more surreal than James Blake, top five release for me

~ Brilliant bass release with house sensibilities

~ When dubstep is good, it can be really good, this is one of those instances

~ Bass/dubstep with emotion!

~ Melancholic Bass, dreary and lost

~ Boomy and sinister

~ Bass music that incorporates acid house and electro with great results

~ Insane riddim bass music

~ Lustful and synthetic bass music

~ Simultaneously repetitive and free, bang bang bang

there needs to be a listening party for Capital Punishment... I bet it's been a long time since any of you guys let that run all the way through. to sit and bask in pun's lyrical ability and really pay attention is some seriously sick shit. no one has been since or ever will be on his level of wordplay, idc what anybody says.

you'd lose that bet! Also that reminds me I'll actually be able to participate in this week's listening party.

Anybody have a list of some bass albums or something? Haven't been paying attention much, and the last few years have been awful.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
there needs to be a listening party for Capital Punishment... I bet it's been a long time since any of you guys let that run all the way through. to sit and bask in pun's lyrical ability and really pay attention is some seriously sick shit. no one has been since or ever will be on his level of wordplay, idc what anybody says.

Capital Punishment is very dope. It's my favorite album ever. If your a fan of his style check out Kool G Rap and pharoah monch both those dudes are the closest to his style in my opinion.

Also to the discussion on Simp's let me just say Simping is so prevalent these days most people don't even notice it.
Just check out the new Batman movie and you'll be bombarbed by simp behavior throughout the whole film and that's in a action summer film.

Esch

Banned
A little different but it reminds of some dude who takes pictures for me and how he feel in love with a ratchet chick.. shit is horrible..
everybodys got that captain save a ho friend....

I don't even know what to blame simping on, or even whether its more common now than ever, but its really getting a lot more attention now

So Drake's newest single will feature vocals from Aaliyah.
Plus he's executive producing an 'album' of her unreleased material.
Fuck that guy. Seriously. Fuck Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom