• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
That woman is gorgeous

nas-cw-5.jpg

nas-cw-4.jpg

my lord

Didn't they say they were adding Mos Def at the last second? Yea I don't think that tracklist is real..

A Fart Ninja might be the greatest line ever written.

Also, Haleek Maul's Oxyconteen is so damn good. I had it on my comp for awhile now, just listened to it. Inebriated is one hell of a track.

Inebriated is amazing. I'm pretty sure I listened to that track more than any other song on that tape combined.

Been listening to the JJ DOOM album. I'm not into rap at all, and I never know what's going on - but I'm really digging this album. I thought Madvillain was great too.

So you like rap? lol

HiResDes

Yasiin Bey has connects like that? Isn't dude a new artist. Crazy. Oh and it's cool that Dee-1 is with Mannie. Probably enjoying meeting a lot of famous rappers.

you gone to have to talk about this more when it's done!
Tguy are you trolling

ecurbj

Slaughterhouse latest album Welcome To: Our House is at number 3 on the Top iTunes download category. And it has 5 stars out of 5 with 2063 positive reviews.

Yall talked about this dude who hasn't had a mixtape or anything since 09 and now cause he has a chris brown feature on his single yall wanna back out? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. It was clear back a few months ago when Hov said he didn't have any singles. You swear like the rest of his album is somehow going to be terrible cause chris brown is on a single. Anyway, I have a feeling he was just fucking around saying that, Enzo might be on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom