• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You guys should be happy I excluded the part where he said "album coming real soon."

Wouldn't want to get hopes up now would I.

You guys should be happy I excluded the part where he said "album coming real soon."

Wouldn't want to get hopes up now would I.

Don't know why they salty, they only got 1 song from this dude within the what?The last 3 years? And it takes just a chris brown feature for them to be out. lmao. Amazing.

DominoKid

Man it's been forever since I've heard Exhibit A... so damn good.

EDIT: Jay says they're mixing the album now, and the single will feature Chris Brown.

im fine w/ this as long as he's just singing.
yall are making a much bigger deal out of this than it really is.

if it was some random motherfucker named Carl Burton or some shit singing yall wouldnt even care.

Esch

Banned
Anyone checking out Jay-Z on stage right now on the Youtube stream?

ibfeOUPz3FWlwX.gif

DominoKid

that stream was the embodiment of struggle.
fuck that.
i sat through an hour of jay-z and then once the GOOD stuff starts the stream craps out.
fuck that.
thats that shit i dont like.

ecurbj

Listening to Slaughterhouse album Welcome To: Our House. Liking it so far...

Production is aiight. Kane Beatz on some tracks and Alex Da Kid.

Sad that it didn't sell well...

Listening to the fourth track Throw That. Beat is crazy.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
that stream was the embodiment of struggle.
fuck that.
i sat through an hour of jay-z and then once the GOOD stuff starts the stream craps out.
fuck that.
thats that shit i dont like.
Yeah it was pretty terrible. Sometimes it was silky smooth and clear and then just goes to absolute shit the next second.

Listening to Slaughterhouse album Welcome To: Our House. Liking it so far...

Production is aiight. Kane Beatz on some tracks and Alex Da Kid.

Sad that it didn't sell well...

Listening to the fourth track Throw That. Beat is crazy.
Yeah, people seem to have cast off Swizzy for some unknown reason but dude still consistently brings the heat.

ecurbj

Yeah, people seem to have cast off Swizzy for some unknown reason but dude still consistently brings the heat.
Enzo, I actually like this album and the track with Swizzy on it. I bought the deluxe edition too. Those extra 3 of 4 tracks are nice also. I've listened to the major part of the album. Awesome overall. I can see me listening to this over and over again. I might jog to it tomorrow morning when I do this 5k.

Edit: The last track Place to Be with B.o.B is nice too!! lol

I'm probably the only one that likes the album. But oh well. Everyone has different tastes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Made In America Day 1 performances here: Jay Elec, MMG, GOOD, Jay-Z. Still incomplete though, the Jay Elec performance is the same tail end of the performance that PD linked. I started watching when he was mid-some song I don't know and went into Eternal Sunshine and then Exhibit A.

Enzo, I actually like this album and the track with Swizzy on it. I bought the deluxe edition too. Those extra 3 of 4 tracks are nice also. I've listened to the major part of the album. Awesome overall. I can see me listening to this over and over again. I might jog to it tomorrow morning when I do this 5k.

Edit: The last track Place to Be with B.o.B is nice too!! lol

I'm probably the only one that likes the album. But oh well. Everyone has different tastes.
I like it more than I thought, but I don't know if I'd still call it solid. Maybe it's just cause I've been listening to the mixtape too and been distracted but it definitely met my quota for what I wanted for a Slaughterhouse album. Shit, I even like My Life and people though that was a sign of the worst.

I listened to the album yesterday and it was a definite improvement over their first album. But I'd say they're still one album away from crafting a cohesive album. The sequencing was terrible.

I also thought the overt Emminem influence on the album was terrible. That stripper or whatever song is terrible. I felt like I was listening to an Eminem song not a Slaughterhouse. He's like on three or four tracks.

But I'll also say his influence in making their second project more album sounding paid off. I hope they can reach Gold like Royce did on Evil.

Recon

Banned
Lupe actually said something real and smart, yet the ignorant kids cant seem to understand the message. Shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom