• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I shit on Lupe daily but his comment made a lot of sense to me. Chicago is killing itself, and Keef is the embodiment of that mentality. It's pretty obvious he wasn't taking shots, in fact he weighed his words carefully and you could tell he didn't want to start anything.

Usually it would be interesting to see a conversation between people with such opposite opinions within hip hop. Even Soulja Boy managed to articulate his care free rap when he was being shitted on by various rappers, and while I hate his music he defended his right to have fun. Keef and his dudes can't even have a coherent conversation, much less a discussion on an issue like this. Shit is sad

I'm druunk as fuck forreal right now but I agree with the Phoenix. Chief Keef is everything that's wrong witht eh youth today. And also any doubters of this opinoin shoudl check out the back and forth with childish chambino and see his stupidity in all its glory

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
cheif queef is the kind of dumb motherfucker that makes bill cosby go on a rant. That kind of dumb motherfucker that makes you uncomfortable as a white man because you want to call him out for being an ignorant shithead and misrepresenting not just hip hop but black people in general but you don't know if its within your rights.

I love how really, you basically said he is an ignorant shithead misrepresenting hip-hop and black people in general, but you worded it so it doesn't seem like it lmao.

The Chief Keef thing does depress me though. He reminds me how much how I've changed growing up though, just recently an friend was telling me about this old friend who was basically a step-brother to me since my mom and his dad were together and we grew up around each other. Anyway around 14 years old him and his mom got into and he pistol whip her then beat her. I was surprised as fuck when my friend told me that cause he was violent dude, but he never once came across that he'd do some shit like that.

HiResDes

I'm druunk as fuck forreal right now but I agree with the Phoenix. Chief Keef is everything that's wrong witht eh youth today. And also any doubters of this opinoin shoudl check out the back and forth with childish chambino and see his stupidity in all its glory

Like I don't think people realize how badly Gambino trolled him. It was glorious.

HiResDes

Posted? Exquire - The Message

Also reposting this:

Tracklist said:
01.The American Nightmare [prod. The Watcherz]
02.Crime Pays [prod. DJ Burn One]
03.So You Know (ft. K. Briscoe) [prod. The Outsyders]
04.F**k The World [prod. Dane Cash]
05.Trouble (ft. Jarren Benton) [prod. Anonymous]
06.NWA (Ni**as With Accents) (ft. RaRa and Young Lyxx) [prod. Mel and Mus]
07.By Myself (ft. Curtis Williams) [prod. SMKA]
08.See Me (ft. Young Swift and Ariez Onasis) [prod. Jof Money]
09.F**k You Too (ft. 2 Chainz and Jarren Benton) [prod. Hazel]
10.American Gangsta [prod. Sak Pase]
11.People Know Me [prod. JRB The Producer]
12.No Limit (ft. Wiz Khalifa and Ariez Onasis) [prod. J. Cardim]
13.Show Me Love [prod. MG]
14.There Will Be A Time (ft. Scolla) [prod. Hunk E]
15.Lauryn Hill (ft. Skyzoo) [prod. Anonymous]
16.Do You (ft. Verse Simmonds and Aleon Craft) [prod. Mel and Mus]
17.Family Tree (ft. Rain Perry) [prod. Tha Bizness]
18.Born Bad [prod. James Jeffery]
19.Hip Hop Saved Me [prod. King Solomon]

Esch

Banned
Chicago murder rate is :wow: status. Theres something wrong in the culture there right now, anything they can do to curtail that..

ecurbj

I like it more than I thought, but I don't know if I'd still call it solid. Maybe it's just cause I've been listening to the mixtape too and been distracted but it definitely met my quota for what I wanted for a Slaughterhouse album. Shit, I even like My Life and people though that was a sign of the worst.
I feel ya bro. The thing is I never really got into Slaughterhouse mixtape or mixtapes. I heard from them on some cypher from a YouTube video. Really nice. I think it was Royce that mentioned a bar about Rihanna and I was bagging the fuck up lol But other than that I liked this album. The production on it was nice. Kane Beatz (one of my favorite producers), Mr. Porter, No ID, Alex da Kidd, T-Minus. Woo! Nice selections. I didn't have a problem with Em to much. He wasn't annoying. I mean Slaughterhouse is under Shady Records so I did expect that ninja to make a few collabos or tracks.

Other than that. I'm about to replay this shit over again lol Place to Be feat. B.o.B is sick lol

I listened to the album yesterday and it was a definite improvement over their first album. But I'd say they're still one album away from crafting a cohesive album. The sequencing was terrible.

I also thought the overt Emminem influence on the album was terrible. That stripper or whatever song is terrible. I felt like I was listening to an Eminem song not a Slaughterhouse. He's like on three or four tracks.

But I'll also say his influence in making their second project more album sounding paid off. I hope they can reach Gold like Royce did on Evil.
Yeah, bro I agree too. I mentioned to Enzo. I liked it. From production to the collabs with some other hip hop artists. Nice second debut album. I know for sure I will be playing it again and again. I was listening to it on my Turtle Beach headphones. Shit was nice! It's good to take a break from mainstream hip hop and listen to some serious, make-sense hip hop.

Ayo, Tguy. What happened to Smokie as your avatar, breh? lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
yeah I'm enjoying the fuck out of that slaughterhouse album. I'm one of the very few fans of the group on hhgaf but even I was skeptical about the album before I heard it. But the more I listen the more I like it. the only track I really don't like is our house but even that grew on me slightly. it might even make top 10 this year for me.

DominoKid

Like I don't think people realize how badly Gambino trolled him. It was glorious.

gambino is a college-educated comedian. he's smart and clever as fuck.
i'd hope he could troll chief keef or else it'd me he's shit at what he does.

keef music better tho.

hahahahaha holy shit kanye.

Kanye West ‏@kanyewest
I was recently questioned about the use of the word BITCH in my music and initially was offended by anyone questioning anything in my music

Looks like Kanye is having a cruel summer

i'll be going now

Recon

Banned
He's like 16, dropped out of school(I think?) and comes from one of the roughest hoods in America right now.

Okay, your point? Those are excuses for his stupidity, doesn't change that he is dumb as fuck. I feel sorry for him, I know several people who grew up in pretty fucked up situations but were intelligent and could recognize that their surroundings were bad. Keef and his crew seem to take pride in being hopeless and stupid.

Acid08

Banned
Okay, your point? Those are excuses for his stupidity, doesn't change that he is dumb as fuck. I feel sorry for him, I know several people who grew up in pretty fucked up situations but were intelligent and could recognize that their surroundings were bad. Keef and his crew seem to take pride in being hopeless and stupid.

This is really it.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
hcpKC.gif

Blu - Rap Dope (Prod. by Bombay).

I feel ya bro. The thing is I never really got into Slaughterhouse mixtape or mixtapes. I heard from them on some cypher from a YouTube video. Really nice. I think it was Royce that mentioned a bar about Rihanna and I was bagging the fuck up lol But other than that I liked this album. The production on it was nice. Kane Beatz (one of my favorite producers), Mr. Porter, No ID, Alex da Kidd, T-Minus. Woo! Nice selections. I didn't have a problem with Em to much. He wasn't annoying. I mean Slaughterhouse is under Shady Records so I did expect that ninja to make a few collabos or tracks.
You should go check out their old stuff.

Songs:
Slaughterhouse
Onslaught
Wack MCs
Move On (Slaughterhouse Remix)

Triple U

Banned

What do you mean whats the point?

I really don't care who you supposedly know, there are alot more Chief Keefs than not where he lives. Your friends would be the exceptions, not the rule. You saying he comes off as dumb like its some kind of surprise is hilarious.

Like Domino said, what the hell did you expect?

Recon

Banned
What do you mean whats the point?

I really don't care who you supposedly know, their are alot more Chief Keefs than not where he lives. Your friends would be the exceptions, not the rule. You saying he comes off as dumb like its some kind of surprise is hilarious.

Like Domino said, what the hell did you expect?

You seem to embody the same ideals as keef. Does not surprise me that you defend it.

"Stupidity is far more dangerous than evil, for evil takes a break from time to time, stupidity does not"-Anatole France

I think that says everything quite nicely. Condoning his stupidity because of his surroundings is only encouraging it. Go back to the NBA thread, no one wants your brand of dumb in this thread.

Triple U

Banned
You seem to embody the same ideals as keef. Does not surprise me that you defend it.

"Stupidity is far more dangerous than evil, for evil takes a break from time to time, stupidity does not"-Anatole France

I think that says everything quite nicely. Condoning his stupidity because of his surroundings is only encouraging it. Go back to the NBA thread, no one wants your brand of dumb in this thread.

meme-badass-9.jpg

Condoning what dude lol? You mad because Im saying no shit when you are basically trying to tell people water is wet. Relax fool, you don't gotta be a clown your whole life...

Recon

Banned
meme-badass-9.jpg

Condoning what dude lol? You mad because Im saying no shit when you are basically trying to tell people water is wet. Relax fool, you don't gotta be a clown your whole life...

By excusing his behavior as normal for someone his age and where he is from is condoning it. I have higher expectations from the human race. Sorry if you dont. Also, over used meme? Quite clever, you from Keef's crew too?

Triple U

Banned
By excusing his behavior as normal for someone his age and where he is from is condoning it. I have higher expectations from the human race. Sorry if you dont. Also, over used meme? Quite clever, you from Keef's crew too?

I didn't excuse anything, I called a spade a spade. It is what it is.

You on some other shit right now lol.

Recon

Banned
I didn't excuse anything, I called a spade a spade. It is what it is.

You on some other shit right now lol.

I wish you were capable of intelligent discussion. But, as we all know, you are not. Go back to the NBA thread, where idiots are tolerated and welcomed. I, for one, am tired of you. Ignored.

Recon

Banned
Man, I like that Skelethon. Hard to get into dude's voice, but the beats keep me coming back and it is starting to grow on me.

I still have to listen to it. But, honestly, I just have no desire to. Nothing about Aesop is appealing to me anymore.

HiResDes

He's like 16, dropped out of school(I think?) and comes from one of the roughest hoods in America right now.

That doesn't mean shit. Did they force him out of school? Was he forced into the life? It seems much more likely that he took all of these bad influences and embraced them like a lazy conformist imbecile.

Edit: Also that picture makes little sense in relation to Recon's post.

I still have to listen to it. But, honestly, I just have no desire to. Nothing about Aesop is appealing to me anymore.

I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending it honestly haha. It's really not something I'd typically like.

Another music discovery, that Bubba Sparxxx Deliverance is pretty decent too, wasn't expecting the really country ass theme most of the entire album has.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I wouldn't feel comfortable recommending it honestly haha. It's really not something I'd typically like.

Another music discovery, that Bubba Sparxxx Deliverance is pretty decent too, wasn't expecting the really country ass theme most of the entire album has.

Yeah, Deliverance is a really solid album. Bubba should've stuck in his lane.

Recon

Banned
That doesn't mean shit. Did they force him out of school? Was he forced into the life? It seems much more likely that he took all of these bad influences and embraced them like a lazy conformist imbecile.

I loved it when he said "these people you supposedly know" like I was just making shit up. Fuck that guy.

Yeah, Deliverance is a really solid album. Bubba should've stuck in his lane.

I think his problem was ditching Timbaland.

I just heard about that new J. Cole that's supposed to come really soon. I'm hoping for a redemption of sorts.

I know people here have been meh on him since Cole World but if he brings back that fire from FNL and Warm Up I think most will be very happy.

Triple U

Banned

WTF? So you know the guy? How does he take his coffee?

I loved it when he said "these people you supposedly know" like I was just making shit up. Fuck that guy.

Are you apart of Keefs crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom