• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

15 mins left.

Someone give me a tl;dr on the TNGT or w/e shit y'all have been talking about for the past few weeks. What is it? Seen it posted but I was overwhelmed by music and now I'm looking for more. Is/are those the biggest releases in the past few weeks outside of Slaughterhouse?

Heaviest hitting EP of the last few minutes. Also: Don't sleep on TNGHT (The Edits)

PBY

Banned
D4 is supposedly out on livemixtapes. I'd check to confirm but the site won't load for me. Datpiff is also down for me now.

DominoKid

15 mins left.

Someone give me a tl;dr on the TNGT
or w/e shit y'all have been talking about for the past few weeks. What is it? Seen it posted but I was overwhelmed by music and now I'm looking for more. Is/are those the biggest releases in the past few weeks outside of Slaughterhouse?

electronic artists are gonna start co-opting the current BMF/trap trend into their stuff...probably to disastrous results. im not really looking forward to it.
but TNGHT is okay.

i facepalmed so hard at the first few bars of D4. like...what?

iavi

electronic artists are gonna start co-opting the current BMF/trap trend into their stuff...probably to disastrous results. im not really looking forward to it.
but TNGHT is okay.

I am. It's not like trap has any holy-grail standard that'd be violated were a new group of producers to get into it. The Luger-likes have had their fun.

PBY

Banned
I'M THE SHIT TURN YOUR NOSE UP
I THREW SOME BAD BITCHES ON MY TOUR BUS
I THREW SOME BAD BITCHES ON MY PRIVATE JET
IF THEM BITCHES AINT FUCKIN GIVE THEM PARACHUTES

(not a joke)

KingKong

It's funny, Weezys career is like a rollercoaster, goes up during Carter 1/2 and Dedication 1/2, peaks with Drought 3, still OK at Carter 3/No Ceilings and then just a straight plunge

KingKong

ok the first song is kind of good, I'm getting hyped up!!! it's definitely better than anything in the last few years

edit: 2nd song rules. oh my god is Weezy really going to drop a great mixtape and then 'retire' to be a skateboarder?

PBY

Banned
ok the first song is kind of good, I'm getting hyped up!!! it's definitely better than anything in the last few years

KingKong

ok but

my ride cold
my bitch hot
I'm tired as hell
but my dick's not
I don't gas no bitch, no pit stop
Smoke Barney and Baby bop

lmao so good

DominoKid

tbh i don't see the point of these beat jackin mixtapes anymore when people are giving albums away for free.
that shit is a relic in today's game.
unless youre Wayne circa Drought 3, you aint commandeering somebody else's beat for yourself anymore.
now all that shit gets you is one listen, and pretty much everything deleted save 3 or 4 tracks.
i mean he saying the same shit on every song. you could play cut and paste w/ these bars from song to song and not notice a difference.
D4 isnt not good or bad. its just boring.

PBY

Banned
tbh i don't see the point of these beat jackin mixtapes anymore when people are giving albums away for free.
that shit is a relic in today's game.
unless youre Wayne circa Drought 3, you aint commandeering somebody else's beat for yourself anymore.
now all that shit gets you is one listen, and pretty much everything deleted save 3 or 4 tracks.
i mean he saying the same shit on every song. you could play cut and paste w/ these bars from song to song and not notice a difference.
D4 isnt not good or bad. its just boring.

nahhh its pretty bad.

DominoKid

Trap God cover lol. 10/17
20120903-GUCCI_MANE.jpg

new waka in like 10 days.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
IMA REPUBLICAN VOTING FOR MITT ROMNEYYYYY

The fact that she's a black/island female saying this shit slayed me. I can't with this horrible ass tape. This dude Wayne still says the --------->DUMBEST shit ever<--------. He's been in the game long enough to not be saying some of this silly shit.

That said, this is nowhere near as offensive as Wayne's past few tapes/album.

Supreme LOL @ them rapping like they bodied this Mercy beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom