• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
220px-DMX_Undisputed_Album_Cover.jpg

Next week!

McGullive

Neo Member
What do you guys think of Kno's rapping? I always hear him referred to as a wack rapper but personally, I've never understood why. Obviously his production is undeniable.

Tokubetsu

What do you guys think of Kno's rapping? I always hear him referred to as a wack rapper but personally, I've never understood why. Obviously his production is undeniable.

I just don't like his verse on "I Wish I Was Dead" which sucks even more because Tonedeff fucking kills. That's the only time his rapping has ever put off and I've been a CL fan for years.

McGullive

Neo Member
I just don't like his verse on "I Wish I Was Dead" which sucks even more because Tonedeff fucking kills. That's the only time his rapping has ever put off and I've been a CL fan for years.

That's funny. I was listening to that song when I read your post. I completely agree that Tonedeff is 100% better but I still think Kno is pretty good even if his flow on that track is pretty basic. It seems like most people hate his delivery.

PBY

Banned
Lil Mouse came 1000x harder than Wayne on this tape.

THESE NI***S THINK THEY THE SHIT...
...THESE NI***S PERFUME

lololololol if yall dont like chief keef *bangbang* then yall are in for a real treat w/ lil mouse and the money dance.

someone posted his video in here earlier this year...was surprised no one said anything. But yeah...don't watch his video if yall don't like Chief Keef, I think it'd make yall sad/angry for real.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wayne needs to pick the syrup and weed back up. This sober skateboarding shit ain't workin.

This tape is Childish Gambino levels of wackness.
But he picked up the lean at the same time as he started his stupid skateboarding shit.

Since when is he sober?

PBY

Banned
lil mouse? wtf?

lololololol if yall dont like chief keef *bangbang* then yall are in for a real treat w/ lil mouse and the money dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYOiBz6D1E

*bangbang*

edit: that was an ironic bangbang btw; I think his situation is pretty messed up, but above all its clear that hes being exploited

that being said... his music is kinda catchy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYIry6neRKY&feature=relmfu

He's an average rapper. "Wack" is pushing it. He never detracts from CunninLynguists tracks, and Death Is Silent was amazing IMO so I don't understand how he can be called anything less than average.

Tokubetsu

MY NINJAS

comicbook_page7_ad_proof2.jpg

http://12reasonstodie.wordpress.com/

November, on RZA's new label. Holy FUCK

Imaging Ghost over piff like this brehs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acCzqSFbN0o

Oh yea for refence, forgot to say, this dude did Black Dynamite's soundtrack (film and tv show). You can get that on vinyl via Wax Poetics. Really good. This album is probably gonna sound like the samples RZA was diggging through, but actual instrumentation.

Picture a couple sad/real story GFK raps to something like this:
http://youtu.be/STeCodxQkaU

Heaven.

IrishNinja

whole album goes...you jumped on 2 yet? dont sleep!

Oh yea for refence, forgot to say, this dude did Black Dynamite's soundtrack (film and tv show). You can get that on vinyl via Wax Poetics. Really good. This album is probably gonna sound like the samples RZA was diggging through, but actual instrumentation.

Picture a couple sad/real story GFK raps to something like this:
http://youtu.be/STeCodxQkaU

Heaven.

another track id love to hear him go in on, approaching Apollo Kids level hype for me

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
That is who Lil Mouse is? I was wondering why dude was sounding like a 12 year old on the Wayne tape. Ninja is of actual school age. I can't even begin to co-sign some ignorant shit like that. Fuck is wrong with people. smh

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Weird. Any mixes in particular? I was able to download like 4 mixes just fine now, including that Dre day. What's the problem?
Someone just hit me today and said they couldn't stream

Kaizer

Banned
Jesus this Dedication 4 sounds dreadful, couldn't take anymore after hearing a 12 year old tell me about ninjas in the street. SMFH.

Yo Gotti

Banned
I can't lie, though.

I've had So Dedicated on repeat while working for the past half hour or so. Beat is hype. Is this an original beat or is it someone elses?

3 tracks into Dedication 4 and I've heard so many bad punchlines and dick/pussy mentions already. I'm done. Wayne is terrible. He peaked on Neck Of The Woods/Tha Carter II and it's been downhill since.

HiResDes

Blackace

I can't lie, though.

I've had So Dedicated on repeat while working for the past half hour or so. Beat is hype. Is this an original beat or is it someone elses?
It's a Rick Ross song

So sophisticated
Meek Millz killed it

Macca

It's a Rick Ross song

So sophisticated
Meek Millz killed it
He sure did.

Liking 601, but have the same problem I have with Bogota in the fact there's a lot of freestyles. They're ok to listen to once, but I'll never go back to them.

Most of the actual songs are good though, the Same Damn Time remix and So Sophisticated are hot.

Is the beat on 187 from something else? I can't place it.

Next up, that Freebasing With Kevin Bacon, gotta check it after hearing Siddx pimp it so much.

Blackace

He sure did.

Liking 601, but have the same problem I have with Bogota in the fact there's a lot of freestyles. They're ok to listen to once, but I'll never go back to them.

Most of the actual songs are good though, the Same Damn Time remix and So Sophisticated are hot.

Is the beat on 187 from something else? I can't place it.

Next up, that Freebasing With Kevin Bacon, gotta check it after hearing Siddx pimp it so much.
Same time remix is so old tho

Bible on the dash and real ninjas are my jams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom