• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

Trap God cover lol. 10/17
20120903-GUCCI_MANE.jpg

new waka in like 10 days.

One of my most anticipated releases right here.

PBY

Banned
Mannnnn.... Just got to I don't like.

That beat is so tough you could fart over it and make it sound like the hardest shit ever... and Weezy couldn't even do that.

SHE SUCK MY DICK FOR SIXTY SECONDS AND SWALLOW ALL MY MINUTE MAID

also

n6KqK.png

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You'd think that dudes would have learned to not be so ratchet about this shit by now, but no; mistagged or tracks completely devoid of tags still go up on the frequent.

lol calling people ratchet when they give you free music.. smh

Blackace

If anybody gets their hands on the D4 mixtape, post a mirror of it, I wanna listen to how bad Wayne has fallen.
That implies he was good, ever..

It's funny, Weezys career is like a rollercoaster, goes up during Carter 1/2 and Dedication 1/2, peaks with Drought 3, still OK at Carter 3/No Ceilings and then just a straight plunge

He peaked as an almost competent rapper.. Awesome.

Am I the only one laughing at KingKong's Weezy hype?
We got fans of Lil B so.. No it doesn't surprise me
I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy the first two Dedication tapes while yall fuck with this 2012 Weezy nonsense...
Those weren't any good as well

Trap God cover lol. 10/17
20120903-GUCCI_MANE.jpg

new waka in like 10 days.

Hmmmm....haven't heard much that makes me think he has much left to offer..

KingKong

ok I'm off the hype train, its not very good. there's some funny one-liners but no good complete tracks. well thats too bad

Yo ace do you have a mix strickly from 90-96? Or even just straight 90's hiphop?

There alot of good jams in that era to record/make tons and tons of mixtapes

Blackace

Never said I was unappreciative.

don't know how you use ratchet but to me, calling someone ratchet is like calling them super shady and basically a horrible person..

f0rk

Enjoyed my first listen of Section.80, seems to be in between Schoolboy Q and Ab-Soul in terms of going hard and more laid back styles. Also I like how his rapping is distinctive but more approachable than Danny Brown.
TDE seem to be a great collective.

iavi

don't know how you use ratchet but to me, calling someone ratchet is like calling them super shady and basically a horrible person..

Definitely wasn't saying that, lol. Aside from the fact that the adj was referring to not the person, but the tags, I hardly use ratchet to mean all that.

oh... i always use it for grimy/dirty

Pretty much.

Anyway, "I'm Up" has yet to be dethroned, as far as mixtapes of the year go. If Trap God scratches even 2 thirds of that itch. Good lawd, mama.

DominoKid

Blackace

Yo ace do you have a mix strickly from 90-96? Or even just straight 90's hiphop?

There alot of good jams in that era to record/make tons and tons of mixtapes
Got a mix like that somewhere

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
i could call him KO'd Basehead but that'd be fucked up lol.

theres a pic w/ him, Wiz and Breezy that's fucking hilarious. he looks so out of place.

iNpXsSRHSvXjf.jpg

?

that pic is hilarious regardless
he looks like a lost little kid. those creepy little kids with the abs at age 6. maybe someday he'll grow up into adult size.

Blackace

He made that already. His Nax mix has like one song from Illmatic. I hope it's a Busta mix.

Btw, will finally listen to Dre mix tomorrow. I'm expecting great things.
It has 2

Let me know your thoughts on it!

ecurbj

iNpXsSRHSvXjf.jpg

?

that pic is hilarious regardless
he looks like a lost little kid. those creepy little kids with the abs at age 6. maybe someday he'll grow up into adult size.
Both Wiz and Sean look like tooth picks. Breezy the only semi buff guy. Sean fuckin' looks out of place tho!!! lol

Dedication 4 was aiight. I'm downloading Wayne's previous mixtapes tho.

These brothas need a sandwich.
Probably "Big Bob's" sandwich lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
aces 90's mix is called OLDSCHOOL and its excellent, all the 90's shit you'd expect. But last time I checked it was one of the handful of mixes not up on the site yet.

Yo Gotti

Banned
Wayne needs to pick the syrup and weed back up. This sober skateboarding shit ain't workin.

This tape is Childish Gambino levels of wackness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom