• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
Well he ain't now and hasn't been his whole rap career.

True, but still, he has enough knowledge of the life to adequately dissect it and preach to Keef. A lupe diss wouldnt be a normal diss, I dont think he could make a straight up diss record.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
True, but still, he has enough knowledge of the life to adequately dissect it and preach to Keef. A lupe diss wouldnt be a normal diss, I dont think he could make a straight up diss record.

To be real he sounds more shook than preachy to me...

See that's why I fucks with Blackace (pause). Most mods would have shitcanned Recon for that shit but Blackace realizes real ninjas don't have to buss they guns.

although to be fair, if I had said that he'd ban me. Because while Recon is just...well, Recon, I'm actually a threat

Blackace

See that's why I fucks with Blackace (pause). Most mods would have shitcanned Recon for that shit but Blackace realizes real ninjas don't have to buss they guns.

although to be fair, if I had said that he'd ban me. Because while Recon is just...well, Recon, I'm actually a threat

Wait you and Recon are different people?

Macca

Depending on if he gets a single that gets some play or not, I think Meek could sell more than GFID first week too. Dreamchasers 2 has had an insane number of downloads of Dat Piff

HiResDes

Depending on if he gets a single that gets some play or not, I think Meek could sell more than GFID first week too. Dreamchasers 2 has had an insane number of downloads of Dat Piff

I don't know man, I feel he should have moved the release up after the success of Amen.

Blackace

A$AP Rocky, Kendrick Lamar, and Meek Mill come out within a 2 week span.

A$AP should be a non-factor...

And really Meek Milly is the true face of MMG at this time... I believe he will get good numbers..

Macca

Yup, don't think he has a chance lol less he comes up with a really good single that gets a push...Also thanks for the edit.
I really don't know what ASAP needs. I mean, Goldie is one hell of a song, and that did nothing chart wise...

And his track with Rihanna ended up being a remix to a year old song.

Really feeling this free Ice Cold Perm album by 100s at the moment. Don't know anything about the guy other than him being from out the Bay, but he raps primarily about playa shit over the new age style of west coast beats that people like Ryan Hemsworth (who produces the outro) make and it works out pretty damn well.

100s - Ice Cold Perm

I don't really know how I feel about this whole project, but that My Activator song goes haha.

CLICK IMAGE TO GO TO DOWNLOAD

Cudder

I'm in on that avatar bet too. I'll go big. Kendrick > Cole's first week from last year.

Meek v Kendrick would be harder. Depends on Partynauseous I guess.

damn dude. Kendrick vs. Rocky first week would be easy, obviously KDot would take it. I dunno if he'll surpass Cole though lol.

This Recon guy is really denying him calling Ace dumb?

"Sometimes I think you are dumb" "other times I know it"

Clown...

.......... :lol

I feel you though Triple U!
This Recon guys whole shtick is to swagger jack an older member we had called Yoda.
That dude was cool.
I'm glad somebody had the bravery to call him out.

Gaf-Hop I need your best new music recommendations from
the past 4 months. I spent some time moving, working, and without internet.
Just dl Detroit and got a hold of new ab-soul and childish.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Gaf-Hop I need your best new music recommendations from
the past 4 months. I spent some time moving, working, and without internet.
Just dl Detroit and got a hold of new ab-soul and childish.
Enzo reporting in with the mainstream report:

DJ Khaled - Kiss The Ring
2 Chainz - Based on a T.R.U. Story
The Alchemist - Russian Roulette
Nas - Life is Good
Ab-Soul - Control System
Big K.R.I.T. - Live From The Underground
Slaughterhouse - Welcome to: Our House

If your into those artists. It's been a pretty dry summer otherwise. Best album out of all of those is probably the Khaled and Alc.

Guys..... I really don't think we're getting the Detox album soon:

Forbes 2012 Hip-Hop List:

1) Andre “Dr. Dre” Young ($110 million)
2) Sean “Diddy” Combs ($45 million)
3) Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter ($38 million)
4) Kanye West ($35 million)
5) Dwayne “Lil Wayne” Carter ($27 million)
6) Aubrey Drake Graham ($20.5 million)
7) Bryan “Birdman” Williams ($20 million)
8) Nicki Minaj ($15.5 million)
9) Marshall “Eminem” Mathers ($15 million)
10) Christopher “Ludacris” Bridges ($12 million)
11) Pitbull ($9.5 million)
12) Rick Ross ($9 million, tie)
13) Wiz Khalifa ($9 million, tie)
14) Snoop Dogg ($8.5 million)
15) 50 Cent ($7.5 million)
16) Swizz Beatz ($7 million, tie)
17) Pharrell Williams ($7 million, tie)
18) Young Jeezy ($7 million, tie)
19) Mac Miller ($6.5 million)
20) Akon, Timbaland, Aaron “Tech N9ne” Yates

Man, Birdman + Wayne + Nicki + Drake = $83 million!

Tokubetsu

I think Kendrick is gonna outsell A$AP simply because he (and the rest of TDE for that matter) went about building a fanbase slowly over time. We got all their first albums for free (Jay Rock exemption), then going towards the release of their second they would drop a song for free what felt like every other week. Most people actually bought digital copies of Control System, HnC etc. He's got an audience that he already knows will drop ten bucks on him. All he needs to do now is push them to spread the word.

Umm, should I even bother.

I knew someone would chime in.. I fuck with Childish, he is a cool ass dude
to just talk to.

Enzo reporting in with the mainstream report:

DJ Khaled - Kiss The Ring
2 Chainz - Based on a T.R.U. Story
The Alchemist - Russian Roulette
Nas - Life is Good
Ab-Soul - Control System
Big K.R.I.T. - Live From The Underground
Slaughterhouse - Welcome to: Our House

If your into those artists. It's been a pretty dry summer otherwise. Best album out of all of those is probably the Khaled and Alc.

Thanks man. I see there is no word on the new Kendrick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom