• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well the kid has his own record label... He is basically in Master P settings right now..being from the under represented hoods of Chi town..

Be surprised at how much money he might end up making

Lhexh

You guys act like he came out like soulja boy with a dance and shit. Either way Young chop will keep producing and I will keep listening for that BANG BANG.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Well the kid has his own record label... He is basically in Master P settings right now..being from the under represented hoods of Chi town..

Be surprised at how much money he might end up making
Youd be surprised. People stay clicking news stories about him.

Unless you meant literally.

When I say he won't be around, I'm not talking about being around in the music game. Bullets don't discriminate. To me he seems like a tragedy waiting to happen.

Triple U

Banned
This whole keef beef is hilarious.

Oh and I think its obvious Keefs crew had that dude killed. Supposedly some of the other members were making threats to the guys brother claiming he's next. After seeing what happened to boosie, I don't know why he would even comment on it.

Dude probably won't last long...

Blackace

Sometimes I think you are dumb, and others...I just know it...

Going around spotlighting people, putting them and their livelyhood on blast is a good move?

Just like calling mods dumb for no unprovoked reason is smart?

Common is hood, Lupe isn't.. No denying that no matter how much you like the guy..

And the world is raving mad stark raving mad is directly from a Lupe song..

So.. Yeah I am sooo dumb..

Recon

Banned
you just dont want your account to survive do you recon

I mean, someone has to call it like it is. He has made several horrible posts in relation to Lupe. Im gonna call those out whether its by mod or not.It is a "Who watches the Watchmen?" type thing.

Blackace

I mean, someone has to call it like it is. He has made several horrible posts in relation to Lupe. Im gonna call those out whether its by mod or not.It is a "Who watches the Watchmen?" type thing.

Nothing I said wasn't true..

HiResDes

If I were Lupe I'd just ignore him, but as corny as some of his songs have been, I think he has good intentions here and I respect them.

Lhexh

Going around spotlighting people, putting them and their livelyhood on blast is a good move?

Common is hood, Lupe isn't.. No denying that no matter how much you like the guy..

BANG BANG DAT DUDE.

Recon

Banned

Not you are dumb, but some of those posts... Also, being Hood and being able to embarrass someone on a track are not the same. Keef can barely string together a coherent sentence. For whatever its worth, Lupe still has the much more impressive discography. I just dont see Keef putting out great albums like Lu has. For whatever its worth...

Also, Lupe was just talking about a situation that apparently troubles him deeply.

Esch

Banned

I mean you just caught a ban for the same thing like a month ago, smarten up whoadie

Blackace

Not you are dumb, but some of those posts... Also, being Hood and being able to embarrass someone on a track are not the same. Keef can barely string together a coherent sentence. For whatever its worth, Lupe still has the much more impressive discography. I just dont see Keef putting out great albums like Lu has. For whatever its worth...

Unless he has tons of intimate knowlegde of Keef..he isn't hood enough to make a diss track.. Because Keef is just going to talk about shooting, slapping and fucking something.. Those are the staples of most beefs..

Keef will never put out a good album like Lupe did, but that isn't what I said for whatever it's worth..

HiResDes

Tguy the production on this just sounds a bunch better, but I am listening with headphones lol.

Unless he has tons of intimate knowlegde of Keef..he isn't hood enough to make a diss track.. Because Keef is just going to talk about shooting, slapping and fucking something.. Those are the staples of most beefs..

Keef will never put out a good album like Lupe did, but that isn't what I said for whatever it's worth..
Keef seriously can barely talk, anything he makes that isn't feature heavy is ass, even with banging production.

Recon

Banned

I know, I was just expanding the discussion a bit. Also, a Keef diss track towards Lupe would be all kinds of "its so bad its good".

Edit: Apparently Triple Dumbass in here is on my dick pretty hard. Dude, jump off my dick, please.

Blackace

Hes done a lot of defending of Keef and trashing of Lupes. I dont know about a side, but I think its obvious.

rofl..

I have never really felt Lupe. But I can't deny the guy has skills..

But really, I can't call a spade a spade but you can "watch the watchmen?"

Pfft

Tguy the production on this just sounds a bunch better, but I am listening with headphones lol.

Keef seriously can barely talk, anything he makes that isn't feature heavy is ass, even with banging production.

I listened to the previous in headphones, but I'm diving in it right now and skimming through and agree 100%. THAT FUCKING BASS ON SLOW. Shit has my headphones coming off my head.

Recon

Banned
rofl..

I have never really felt Lupe. But I can't deny the guy has skills..

But really, I can't call a spade a spade but you can "watch the watchmen?"

Pfft

If im not mistaken, Lupe was once "about that life". Unless everything he has said is a lie. Might be, I have no idea.

Blackace

...Also we say things in the moment that we don't mean when defending our faves. Like when people focus on Danny's looks as a reasoning for not liking the guy, tears a piece of my heart away.

He does make you want to stab your eyes out with chopsticks.. But so does Stuey Rock...

HiResDes

I listened to the previous in headphones, but I'm diving in it right now and skimming through and agree 100%. THAT FUCKING BASS ON SLOW. Shit has my headphones coming off my head.

Tguy, I was just gonna suggest we need to find a place to talk this album. I'm Selfish is jamming too.

He does make you want to stab your eyes out with chopsticks.. But so does Stuey Rock...

There have been lots of dope ugly ass motherfuckers: ODB, Brotha Lynch, Bushwick Bill, help me out lol

Macca

...Also we say things in the moment that we don't mean when defending our faves. Like when people focus on Danny's looks as a reasoning for not liking the guy, tears a piece of my heart away.
Exactly... and Ace gets this, which is why this Recon guy isn't banned right now.

Blackace

If im not mistaken, Lupe was once "about that life". Unless everything he has said is a lie. Might be, I have no idea.

Well he ain't now and hasn't been his whole rap career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom