• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

i17n6jQvSJbDO.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?cdhjnhn467ujuz0

Last ep thing for awhile. I was just inpsired a little last week. Gonna wait for the Massive 1.8 update before i go at it again (besides maybe some fucking around). Five tracks, 15ish mins long.

HRD seal of approval I fucks with it heavy.

cacophony

i like the opera parts but the rest of the beat feels so tame, I feel like it could bang so much harder. and the hook is garbage

PBY

Banned
uhhh Big Sean is so lame and so is Jay Z, Kanye was cool

So I usually would let this go... but for someone who was kindaaa feeling the Dedication 4... Jay Z came through with a verse that would send Wayne back to 07. Seriously, Hova was spitting.

KingKong

So I usually would let this go... but for someone who was kindaaa feeling the Dedication 4... Jay Z came through with a verse that would send Wayne back to 07. Seriously, Hova was spitting.

I was hyped for one song and then said it wasn't good like 10 mins later :/

Recon

Banned
I agree. Kanye's verse had the best lyrics. Hes basically like you know what? I LIKE BIG GOLD CHAINS AND TRAP MUSIC.

Kanye had the best line by far, talking about Kim and Ray J sex tape being the only reason Kim is famous...I didnt think Ye had the balls.

PBY

Banned
I was hyped for one song and then said it wasn't good like 10 mins later :/

Then I fully expect the reverse. Come back in ten minutes with a well worded apology about how dope Jay's verse is.

*I'm just fucking w/ you btw. Opinions are opinions. Trust me I know this, I'm a rolling papers/Mac Miller fan.

Recon

Banned
I think Big Sean has gotten better in the lyrics department. Always thought he had a nice flow/voice, nice to see him improving in other areas. His new tape bangs too.

Then I fully expect the reverse. Come back in ten minutes with a well worded apology about how dope Jay's verse is.

*I'm just fucking w/ you btw. Opinions are opinions. Trust me I know this, I'm a rolling papers/Mac Miller fan.
lmao, I was about to say Peterb0y is really going in hahaha.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
everyone on that clique song is boring the fuck out of me.

mac miller making 6.5 million and wiz making 9 million is one of the worst things I have ever read. Hip hip is dead.

id rather listen to 24 hours straight of lupe freestyling and singing reggae songs about bush and Obama flying planes into the twin towers while weeping gently into his naruto jacket than listen to one cheif keef verse.

Tokubetsu

Definitely showing improvements on this here. You know I love that dark slash a throat type ish, but my favorite on here is Glxw which still is a bit creepy to me haha.

Weird that your favorite track is Glxw. I'm trying to move away from sampling but I had to re-flip that. I just had to get the last bits of 70s fairy music out my system.

HiResDes

mac miller making 6.5 million and wiz making 9 million is one of the worst things I have ever read. Hip hip is dead.

id rather listen to 24 hours straight of lupe freestyling and singing reggae songs about bush and Obama flying planes into the twin towers while weeping gently into his naruto jacket than listen to one cheif keef verse.

I'm with Siddx

Weird that your favorite track is Glxw. I'm trying to move away from sampling but I had to re-flip that. I just had to get the last bits of 70s fairy music out my system.

Always is my 2nd favorite and that's cool! I look forward to what you can do with that new Maschine thing coming out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You should see some of the tweets from GBE/Keefs friends on there, talking about how they need to hold off on JoJos funeral so they can kill his twin brother first.
He's still on that? I thought Interscope told him to STFU?

Jay z is still alive tho?

Recon

Banned
Yo, just a heads up, if anyone is looking for a Maschine Mikro, looking to sell mine to upgrade to the bigger, fancier model.

Edit: This Keef situation is just getting sadder each day. If you just got signed, lay low, stfu. Dont ruin such a huge opportunity.

Recon

Banned
Gave the Detroit tape another listen...I think I like it better than his album. If this was an album, I would probably buy it on sale on amazon at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom