• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
EV09A.jpg
Wiz' figure looking real feminine.

Amber looking lol as usual.

Hmm... I wonder when Dre will produce something relevant again

Go check out that new Xzibit track. Its fire.

you should have said

"I coulda swore I heard this song ALREADY *grrrrr*"

This was fantastic.

Wiz is such a jackass. Who honestly wears shit like that. Anyone on here actually find Amber attractive? Short hair dont never do it for me on a chick. Looks like a power lesbian.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
wiz flashing some ankle like the scandalous trollop he is. Don't you know good girls cover their ankles in public you wench?

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
ACE. Your site works again, and I forgot how much I love pretty much every beat Swizz did. Fucking 2nd best mix you ever did, IMO.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It's in celebration of The Killers releasing a new album. The only non-hip hop album I'm looking forward to this year.

T Dollarz

Just bought a half ounce of this purp....my mind is numb and this Oxyconteen tape is fucking with me.

Can't wait til I get some bud back in my life. Been clean for about 5 weeks. Feels bad man. Just gotta get my money straight and also coming to a new college didn't help. Don't know anybody here. (Which is why it would also be the perfect time to have some lol)

Souls of Mischief - 93 Til' Infinity
This shit never gets old.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
No, not really.

Danny Brown:
-Check
-Stra!(?)

Schoolboy Q
-Yawk Yawk
-OOH OOH
-EERK
-AHH

Not to mention all the personality these two inject into their verses.
Two words and primemate noises are your top two?

Besides 40 water does schoolboy better

overcast

I always thought Danny Brown said "STUNT".. but sometimes it doesn't sound like that so I dunno.
I thought that too, always switches maybe?
Two words and primemate noises are your top two?

Besides 40 water does schoolboy better
Absolutely.. Especially in comparison to shit like "boi" and "I do it". In fact those two get me more hyped than anyone in the game with their ad libs. They both add a lot in every song, but those are the notables to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom