• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
since it never gets talked about in here im probably alone on this but cypress hill's Black Sunday is a classic. I can throw it on and listen from start to finish over and over.
cock the hammer wave the white banner, ever heard a glock go click like a camera?

kamspy

since it never gets talked about in here im probably alone on this but cypress hill's Black Sunday is a classic. I can throw it on and listen from start to finish over and over.
cock the hammer wave the white banner, ever heard a glock go click like a camera?

I'll cosign that. I even like Temples of Boom

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So uh.. about that Dedication 4. *puts up flame shield*

I can feel that old Wayne energy in this project, even moreso than in Carter IV and definitely more than in anything he's done since Drought 3. He has a couple really good lines interspersed throughout too. It's just the rest of it feels so undelivered. The beat selection for this tape is great, stuff Weezy would chew up. But alas it just feels undercooked.

Green Ranger is pretty much an unfinished J. Cole song that Wayne got a hold of, said he didn't like, and then did a half assed verse at the end of. Odd stuff. The J. Cole bit is absolute fire though.

Nibel

EV09A.jpg

Wiz looks like a One Piece character, so weird..

This Detroit tape is the first time I've actually listened to a Big Sean project. It's like Drake minus the singing. Ehh. Not particularly bad, but pretty forgettable.

Acid08

Banned
422752_10151226952620030_197266978_n.jpg

Went to this last night, was pretty cool. Del still has energy on stage and they played a song off the new Deltron lp. And there was free beer.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I like jean grae . Funny true story with her. I went with my a friend to the duck down anniversary concert at BB Kings and she performed.... she really killed it on the mic which says a lot cause the talent level was high.

Anyhow my friend goes up to her after the concert is over while she and a few of the lesser known artist are mingling with the crowd (on a personal note she was looking real good that night). He started to chat her up and from what I could see it was all good.

Then I see her give him the gas face and walk off. I ask him what he said and he told me he told her she was the best woman rapper he had ever heard. She then said "why do I have to be the best female rapper you've ever heard" and then walked away. Anyhow the lesson of the story is female rappers hate being boxed in as a female rapper.

IrishNinja

damn, Zeus kinda called it though - i dug Jean, and jumped on her first album (I think?) back when OkayPlayer was hyping her up, but forever ive heard she's shitty to her fans. i wanna say PD or one of ya'll got into it with her on twitter a while back? am i remembering that right?

HiResDes

damn, Zeus kinda called it though - i dug Jean, and jumped on her first album (I think?) back when OkayPlayer was hyping her up, but forever ive heard she's shitty to her fans. i wanna say PD or one of ya'll got into it with her on twitter a while back? am i remembering that right?
I did.

barnone

Since there are some DJs in here, I wanted to ask for some beginner resources. I havent found much outside of shitty websites with a few paragraphs on google.

I am going to be using the Djay app on my iPad to learn, but I don't really know any mixing techniques. Is there a reputable book or website to pick stuff up from?

IrishNinja

also, this free Busta album...there's only a few keepers here so far

this track..."my life is a movie" is like the worst hook in a minute, really got what i paid for on this track

This.... This right here... My man.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Since there are some DJs in here, I wanted to ask for some beginner resources. I havent found much outside of shitty websites with a few paragraphs on google.

I am going to be using the Djay app on my iPad to learn, but I don't really know any mixing techniques. Is there a reputable book or website to pick stuff up from?
Basic DJing isn't very hard but it's not something taught in a book

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Great album

Was a bigger fan of CH when I smoked...

But black sunday without a doubt is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom