• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronotech

Damn really loving the Slaughterhouse album. Frat House has to be my song of the year. Been putting that one on repeat! The rest of the album is pretty solid too. I wonder why as much care didn't go into Yela's.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Damn, there is a new DMX album coming this week? I want to get it, but ever since I found out he was a crack head, I just have a hard time taking him seriously.

Tokubetsu

i hate posting about my stuff but i made a bandcamp for my beats because Soundcloud compresses the FUCK out of everything. hopefully yall havent heard most of this

http://atira.bandcamp.com/

:)

iU8nrZSUSHisP.gif

Llexh youtube account, or whatever his name is.

Lol

As much as I love X, I think this project is going to be disappointing. Hope I'm wrong though.

When does it come out (officially)?

I feel you. Ive been a X fan since Its Dark.. dropped. Ill cop it regardless. The stan in me stays hopeful it will be dope, little strange the only 2 songs ive head off it are years old at this stage.

Am i the only one who would love a Ruff Ryders Vol 5???

first time posting in GAFHOP in a long time, havent really had a lot of time for music lately but saw that p.o.s. has an official album title and release date

also Flobots (that lame group that made the song handlebars a few years back) have a new album call the circle in the square...lame /xv fanboy

Grzi

Really feeling this free Ice Cold Perm album by 100s at the moment. Don't know anything about the guy other than him being from out the Bay, but he raps primarily about playa shit over the new age style of west coast beats that people like Ryan Hemsworth (who produces the outro) make and it works out pretty damn well.

100s - Ice Cold Perm

This is dope, some really good beats on it.

...It's fire

Love this shit as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom