• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kendrick Lamar is coming to my school yeessssssss.

He's performing with Hoodie Allen. I've never listened to that guy but I'm assuming he sucks. Tell me otherwise gaf

SoulPlaya

more money than God
After listening to the Slaughterhouse album some more, I think it's getting better, but it's still not all that good. Honestly, the entire album seems too directionless.

Some being the key word. I think it's one of those good 00s albums that hasn't aged too well. Not to say it's bad, but certainly don't think it's as good as I did in the past.

-GJ-

The Get Rich or Die Tryin' OST is actually a different album than Get Rich or Die Tryin' (which is his best album). The OST is pretty good, but the actual album >>>>> the OST.

The Get Rich or Die Tryin' OST is actually a different album than Get Rich or Die Tryin' (which is his best album). The OST is pretty good, but the actual album >>>>> the OST.

I have both..Also StVDM

Thats all the albums I should have from him correct?

-GJ-

I have both..Also StVDM

Thats all the albums I should have from him correct?

You mean The Massacre? Then yes. He has a lot of dope mixtapes though. The G-Unit Radio tapes are amazing. I've listened to 6-12 or something a couple weeks ago on DatPiff and those tapes contain a lot of classic 50/G-Unit songs.

Macca

20120907-CHEZ1.jpg
is this hopsin, hopsin is dope

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

oh shit.. I missed the OST part..

Yeah GRoDT is his best album..

the OST was meh..

edit: when people said his first album I thought they were talking about power of the dollar

Recon

Banned
Rocky looks way more ridiculous than Lupe, and that is saying a lot.

This is a perfect example of yall clowning on Lupe while ignoring the worst offender(Rocky). Fucking blinders on, you waste of human excrement.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Rocky looks way more ridiculous than Lupe, and that is saying a lot.

This is a perfect example of yall clowning on Lupe while ignoring the worst offender(Rocky). Fucking blinders on, you waste of human excrement.

oh the irony..

Rocky looks like an extra from Missy's "The Rain" video.. but he kinds of pulls it off.. but that is mostly because Lupe looks like a hobo

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lupe definitely looks more ridiculous without a doubt. He's wearing a quilt and has those glasses on.

Those glasses alone are more ridiculous than Rocky's raincoat. Checkmate right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom