• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
tumblr_m83uw7vRfp1qh59n0o1_500.gif
ok i had to listen to this after so many bumbin it.

my god its so smooth.

Yezzir. The melody loops on that beat are the audible definition of dope as it relates to hip hop.

It was a great album.

Mr Sandman
Stimulation
Meth vs Chef

E: All this old school discussion makes me go back and listen to them albums
Maybe I'll listen to Tha Dogg Pound. I'm out on the road all day and today heard a couple of their jams

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It was a great album.

Mr Sandman
Stimulation
Meth vs Chef

E: All this old school discussion makes me go back and listen to them albums
Maybe I'll listen to Tha Dogg Pound. I'm out on the road all day and today heard a couple of their jams

Dogg Food is frustrating as hell. First half is so good, second half is so boring.

kamspy

underrated here @ gaf-hop, i think. it's tight for what we got.

For what we got?

Tical doesn't need a qualifier to be praised. Shit is golden. It's a snapshot in the history of the Wu that we couldn't have gotten any other way if not for those circumstances.

siddx

back in the tape days that was solid layout design..

True. It felt like Dre was heavily involved in the first half and then just clocked out and went to hide somewhere for the second. The lack of polish and shine on the tracks really show.

I guess it's not terrible, I hated it back in the day, but listening to it now, there are no outright terrible tracks on the second half, but the quality drop is still really noticeable. Especially If We All, Some Bomb Azz, and One by One. But I'm actually enjoying it more now than I did when I first got it.

IrishNinja

For what we got?

Tical doesn't need a qualifier to be praised. Shit is golden. It's a snapshot in the history of the Wu that we couldn't have gotten any other way if not for those circumstances.

i agree - but PD every other dude in here holds the darker one we didn't get as shitting on this one, despite, you know, Bring the Pain, Biscuits, What the Blood Clot, Sandman, etc etc

siddx

i agree - but PD every other dude in here holds the darker one we didn't get as shitting on this one, despite, you know, Bring the Pain, Biscuits, What the Blood Clot, Sandman, etc etc

But we'll never know will we? For all we know the original version was complete fucking garbage.

IrishNinja

But we'll never know will we? For all we know the original version was complete fucking garbage.

that's now how metaphysical pedestals work, man.
detox and jay elec was gonna solve this middle east thing right-quick, see

ps dont make me add you to this list Quik, get that out the door man

siddx

Praise baby zombie jesus does this mean a new Quik album is on the way? I enjoyed book of david but the looooong ass time it spent being held up by sample clearance showed. I'm dying for something new.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
So this dropped 10hrs ago and it's not on the internet...
ibjgFOcWgsKCHO.png

Aww yeah. Hopefully this turns up on the 'net sooner rather than later. On a kind of related note, while trying to find out more about In Hollywood I came across this...

xTnG5.jpg

It's apparently a behind the scenes documentary about Quik and I wonder if anyone here has seen it and if so, is it good?

OG Kush

Aww yeah. Hopefully this turns up on the 'net sooner rather than later. On a kind of related note, while trying to find out more about In Hollywood I came across this...

xTnG5.jpg

It's apparently a behind the scenes documentary about Quik and I wonder if anyone here has seen it and if so, is it good?
damn where can i cop?! this sounds fucking dope I love Quik.

Lhexh

Aftermath has Kendrick this year. The other two are fucked.

Aftermath has all of them. I like how dre produces but, Kendrick should of kept his distance. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Branding TDE separate of Dre Would have been a better choice. That smart shit.

T Dollarz

I love this shit, god damn.

Translated it over to youtube, and I'm really proud of the outcome, for a playlist done in twenty minutes...This thing will keep you content for weeks.

For My Stuck in the 90s Ninjas - Youtube Playlist

...Maybe even add it to the OP

Edit: Turn on shuffle for even better results.

This list looks fire!!! Looks like you have a few doubles on there though. And 20 minutes? Shit...

Curren$y & Harry Fraud - Leaving The Dock (Official Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom