• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

New Yelawolf - Push Em

ypKD4.jpg

kamspy

I will say it beats real screamo Yela (opening track on Trunk Muzik) and Made in the USA Yela, but it's not the Yela we need or deserve.

Macca

I would hope that no one expects Trunk Muzik style from a travis barker x yelawolf song....
Travis did a lot of live drumming to Trunk Muzik tracks, and there's stuff on his album that's a lot less rock than what Psycho White is looking to be.

I mean, listen to something like Marijuana, that's a rap rock song.

Travis did a lot of live drumming to Trunk Muzik tracks, and there's stuff on his album that's a lot less rock than what Psycho White is looking to be.

I mean, listen to something like Marijuana, that's a rap rock song.

I know he did, but his album(Travis Barker) don't sound like Trunk Muzik really and if Yela is already planning on making a trunk Muzik mixtape, why would he make something with travis barker with a similar sound?? So yeah, I'd think it is funny if anyone was expecting such a thing from them two.

Macca

I know he did, but his album(Travis Barker) don't sound like Trunk Muzik really and if Yela is already planning on making a trunk Muzik mixtape, why would he make something with travis barker with a similar sound?? So yeah, I'd think it is funny if anyone was expecting such a thing from them two.
Yea, I agree, that's why I said I didn't expect that.

And man, fuck you if Trunk Muzik Returns is a 4 track EP :(.
You're probably right.

Macca I'd be sad too if it's a 4 track Ep that shit would just be unacceptable for me lol.

Yo this actually sucks so much, cause I was actually going to get into G-Side when their new album dropped, but what that guy said makes a lot of sense.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I've never had anything bad to say about Push. I'm just saying on this track it seems like he goes in on a Wu tip and it actually works out really well.

Yeah, was just making a joke on that Pusha stan that went all crazy talking about Pusha being his personal Jesus.

Pusha's always been alright with me.

jeez i thought i was a Clipse stan...

4 certified classics? on what fucking galaxy?

HHNF and We Got It For Cheap 2. thats it.
Back when we had that huge HHNF discussion, Mooooose was claiming that Clipse had 4 certified 5 star rating classics or some shit lol. He's just mocking him.

So Gaf who spit the best verse so far in 2012?

Curious/

I dunno, for some reason Currensy's second verse on Leaving the Docks has stuck with me because of his delivery on the beat.

If I thought harder though it would probably be something from Schoolboy Q or DeNiro Farrar

T Dollarz

Guess you had to have been there...lol.

Ayo, for real that's my song of the year. I don't know which of the 3 verses I like more though, but so far nothing has topped this one for me. I kept annoying people with this track in that MusicGAF chatroom thing before it became strictly electronic and PopGAF inside jokes and whatnot.

This is when I had to stop going in there. I wish we still did strictly hip hop rooms, I really enjoyed those.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
This is when I had to stop going in there. I wish we still did strictly hip hop rooms, I really enjoyed those.

Yeah, it was even cool when shit was mixed up. Then it became if it was hip hop or rock or whatvever, it got downvoted and skipped in favor of whatever student art project alt-electronic track was featured on NPR that morning.

iavi

I still don't dig the way the suite arranges, and I can't get a grips on its automation for anything, but I am coming around to MASCHINE.

Got a new sketch: Luna's Descension

Tell me what y'all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom