• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gaf who spit the best verse so far in 2012?

Curious/

Andre 3000 no question.

Just the first two Clipse albums for me.

I assume you're talking about Lord Willin' and Hell Hath No Fury?
They're second and third, Exclusive Audio Footage is the first Clipse album.
Not trying to be a dick by correcting you btw, just saying not many people know about EAF but if you're a Clipse fan you should get on that. It's pretty good.
Here is it's and so Clipse's first ever single.

T Dollarz

Andre 3000 no question.

I assume you're talking about Lord Willin' and Hell Hath No Fury?
They're second and third, Exclusive Audio Footage is the first Clipse album.
Not trying to be a dick by correcting you btw, just saying not many people know about EAF but if you're a Clipse fan you should get on that. It's pretty good.
Here is it's and so Clipse's first ever single.

Oh shit, you were right.

On both your statements here!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
For da real hip hop headz up in this piece.

Eminem x P!nk - Here Comes the Weekend
Terrible verse, WTF Em, your better than this.

New Yelawolf - Push Em

ypKD4.jpg
Kind of feeling it. God is the beat annoying as fuck though.

This guy on KTT is kind of a beast, he just remixed Clique and I think its pretty awesome
http://soundcloud.com/dj-troublesome/clique-dj-troublesome-remix
It's okay. Loses the griminess of the original though, and tones down the James Faunterloy, so I can't see myself rocking this like the original.

Pusha T x Raekwon x Joell Ortiz - Tick, Tock

another song off Man With The Iron Fists OST
Holy shit this is so fucking good. This OST is going to be amazing.

haha joe budden.

Detox you just reminded me to check that out, I remember Peter saying he liked it a lot.
lmao wtf

I can't decide between the two on Hip-Hop and Danny on Terrorist Threats for verses of the year. All dope verses.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Sarcasm meter detected. How the mighty have fallen. Aftermath, Shady, and G-unit are clueless.
Aftermath has Kendrick and the ghost of Detox

Shady has em who is one of the few artist almost certain to go plat anytime he drops

Gunit is fucked

But like Diddy Dre and 50 make so much outside of hip-hop

Esch

Banned
Hey brehs, i just made an 11 hour playlist of some of my favorite electronic artists for studying, relaxing purposes. I dont know if yall are bout that life, but maybe you'll find something to digg

Here it is

I really need to update my hip hop 2012 one.

What you all been waiting for,

Production credits

1. The Black Keys / RZA : The Baddest Man Alive [produced by The Black Keys and The RZA]
2. Ghostface Killah / M.O.P. / Pharoahe Monch : Black Out [produced by Fizzy Womack]
3. Kanye West : White Dress [produced by Kanye West and The RZA]
4. The Revelations feat. Tre Williams : I Forgot To Be Your Lover [produced by Bob Perry]
5. Idol Warship [Talib Kweli / RES] : Get Your Way [produced by Frank Dukes and BadBadNotGood]
6. The Wu-Tang Clan / Kool G Rap : Rivers of Blood [produced by Frank Dukes and BadBadNotGood]
7. Method Man / Freddie Gibbs / Street Life : Built For This [produced by Frank Dukes]
8. Killa Sin : The Archer [produced by Frank Dukes]
9. RZA / Flatbush Zombies : Just Blowin' In The Wind [produced by The RZA]
10. Pusha T / Raekwon / Joell Ortiz : Tick, Tock [produced by Frank Dukes and S-1]
11. Corrine Bailey Rae : Chains [produced by Steven James Brown and Corrine Bailey Rae]
12. Francis Yip : Green Is The Mountain
13. The Wu-Tang Clan : Six Directions of Boxing [produced by Frank Dukes]
14. Mable John : Your Good Thing (Is About To Come To An End) [produced by Isaac Hayes and David Porter]
15. Wiz Khalifa / Ghostface Killah / Boy Jones : I Go Hard [produced by The RZA]

I am really really surprised BBNG is on it.

Hey brehs, i just made an 11 hour playlist of some of my favorite electronic artists for studying, relaxing purposes. I dont know if yall are bout that life, but maybe you'll find something to digg

Here it is

Definitely gonna check this out.

13. The Wu-Tang Clan : Six Directions of Boxing [produced by Frank Dukes]

Seriously? What the fuck is this? Nothing against Frank, but one the first clan joints in a while and RZAs not on the boards? This is some serious fuckery.

Crooked I freestyles for 7 minutes in Brooklyn.

Shit is bonkers. Crooked I is too nice on that mic.

No doubt, haters need to peep that morning show freestyle

Shit was wild.

The M.O.B

Here it is

I'm 1/3 thourgh this and everything has been amazing except that "Gantz Graf" track, thanks for sharing this.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
So what was the consensus on that A$AP Mob tape? Straight trash? Is it worth a spin?

Only heard Bath Salts, and the video made it okay. Flatbush Zombies made it even half tolerable, but really nothing special.

Tokubetsu

So what was the consensus on that A$AP Mob tape? Straight trash? Is it worth a spin?

Only heard Bath Salts, and the video made it okay. Flatbush Zombies made it even half tolerable, but really nothing special.

Bath Salts is the best track on the tape.

Recon

Banned

It was good if you just want to smoke out and have mediocre rappers flow over good beats. I sometimes want that, and A$AP Mob worked for me.

Tokubetsu

You don't fuck with Juice or Erick's production? Juice got that energy man, Erick production is on point for the most part.

Erick's production is pretty good (didn't he JUST get added to the group officially?) but Juice is corny 98% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom