• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

600 Cuban Cigar in Big Tub
Medallion On, Dove Soap on the Fresh Cut

We feed the nigga like 40 chickens
His tail wag when I send him a bag, with just one victim

I got soccer moms paying for cock
Asians get it from behind while they cleaning their wok

Red light, green light, 1-2-3

Shake that body, Party that body
Should I kill him now Tone? I said prolly

Some classic lines. Oh my god. What a good verse. Still though I hate how Ghostface turned into a D-Block punchline rapper, partly because Trife ghostwrote half his shit after Bulletproof Wallets... but this is all Ghost and its not the stream of consciousness Ghost that made Mighty Healthy, but it will have to do.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
"SO NEW YORK WEEZY PROBABLY DON'T LIKE ME. LA DA DA DA LA DA DA DA"---- Loso

He probably doesn't actually give a fuck...

"SO NY like the folks that make playstation" --- Loso

-_______-

This guy...

My girl has a stack of Wii games for her son, so I went ahead and tried to get Dolphin running on my pc and HOLY MOTHER OF HIGH DEF MARIO GALAXY. I'm starting the weekend early. Bag of weed and a generation worth of Nintendo exclusives to play in HD for the first time. Bout to even go buy a Wiimote and a sensor bar.

Get on that Metroid Prime Trilogy my dude.

Also, that Kanye produced Wu tang album idea? Fuck off. That is all.

Tokubetsu

Salute me or Shoot Me 4 sounds like the engineer finished mixing but then turned the low frequences all the way up. It's seething with bass. Like holy shit.

Tokubetsu

so, I should give it the whip test before headphones

The contrast between vocals, trapaholics drops and the rest of the beat is massive. It's literally just LOW AS FUCK or FAIRLY BRIGHT MID TO HIGHRANGE. I don't know if vocals on a Flocka tape have ever been this clear.

PBY

Banned
Salute me or Shoot Me 4 sounds like the engineer finished mixing but then turned the low frequences all the way up. It's seething with bass. Like holy shit.

Man... Realest Shit I Ever wrote gets sad. Its like the Outro from his album part 2.

PBY

Banned
I love Ghost's part as well in New God Flow, shit's awesome, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think the verse was re recorded and instead it was sampled from Mighty Healthy. Still awesome as fuck, just saying though.

Mighty Healthy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBU7cfXYWLo#t=1m14s

The new New God Flow isn't an original verse? Pretty sure he even says Kanye in it. You might be listening to the old new god flow, theres a new version out there

HiResDes

Higher might have actually been a decent track without Mase and somebody with some actual energy. The Dream kills that chorus. Album is decent, I'd give it a light 7.

Great Tracks - New God Flow, I Don't Like Remix, Mercy, Clique
Good Tracks - To The World
Almost Good Tracks - Higher, Sin City (The talking ruins the pace)
Cudi Tier - Creepers, The Morning (Wack chorus, busy)
Forgettable/Ass - The rest of the album

Higher might have actually been a decent track without Mase and somebody with some actual energy. The Dream kills that chorus. Album is decent, I'd give it a light 7.

Great Tracks - New God Flow, I Don't Like Remix, Mercy, Clique
Good Tracks - To The World
Almost Good Tracks - Higher, Sin City (The talking ruins the pace)
Cudi Tier - Creepers, The Morning (Wack chorus, busy)
Forgettable/Ass - The rest of the album

looks about right

The pop tracks on Curtis were awful yeah, but there was some bangers on it. 50 is up in that Kanye, Eminem, Jigga and Lupe category. Too popular to be popular. Happens with all artists that sell an ass load of records.

DominoKid

it was still the worst beating i've ever seen. that 3rd verse was just wrong.
if Cal snuck him on stage right there i wouldnt have blamed him.

The pop tracks on Curtis were awful yeah, but there was some bangers on it. 50 is up in that Kanye, Eminem, Jigga and Lupe category. Too popular to be popular. Happens with all artists that sell an ass load of records.

Kanye's the only one that's still good tho.
Lupe is in lalaland.
Jigga too busy looking more words to rhyme w/ Basquiat.
Em fucking around w/ them top 40 anthems.
and lol 50 lol.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I heard Curtis and it ruined his entire discography, like I could never appreciate him on the same level again

Where is the awesome BttF Spider-Man III .gif that explains this perfectly..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Naw.. the pop tracks on Curtis were the only thing that were good..

He saw what made him money and you heard where his energy was spent..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom