• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

the original I dont like came on the radio the other day and I damn near had a wreck. i dont get how you could not go crazy to that song

I just wanna hear the story of how Timbo came across that shit
Towers Record in Lincoln Center. That store had the biggest world section in the world. All types of celebrities went to that part of store. Chris Rock frequent there a lot. Ira was the man who made that section amazing. A lot of producers always went up to him for tunes and shit, especially Timberland. He spent close to G money on CD's when he went there.

Esch

Banned
Prince Paul is making a concept album with his son, NEGROES ON ICE "TEXTUAL HEALING

iLrV6YAHTU4Jb.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Motherfuckers just need to stop trying to interview X when he's enjoying his fine Henny.

Dude was spitting the truth, anyway. Drake is a scumbag for excluding Missy and Timbo from having involvement with the flick.

GUYS

GUYS

ROSARIO DAWSON

IS COMING

TO MY UNIVERSITY

OH GOD

No hover hand son, or you're banned from the Clan. Touch her flesh and report back on how it feels.

Ayo Blackace, about how much do rappers like Chingy get for those overseas shows? It's hard to imagine them even getting booked anywhere of note in the US; I think he released a mixtape this year but it didn't gain any traction

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How was J. Holiday live? I like some of his stuff, mostly from the Back of my Lac album.

Honestly dude was dope live and a super professional

Ayo Blackace, about how much do rappers like Chingy get for those overseas shows? It's hard to imagine them even getting booked anywhere of note in the US; I think he released a mixtape this year but it didn't gain any traction

Japan is a country of habit

Guys like Joe CHINGY and so on make a killing here

Maybe not Gaga money but more than most of us make in two months

Ayo Ace, where abouts in Japan do you live? Did you move to get work or just wanted to?
Was it hard to adjust?
Really thinking of moving after college next year. Would love to visit japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom