• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yea I heard Japanese chicks don't fuck with black dudes. There are some that do, on a hobby/fetish tip like Blackace mentioned but overall they flock to white dudes.

I'd probably be kinda shook hitting on a Japanese chick in public there. Wouldn't want to get bodied by some yazuka gangsters or some shit
I never had any problems just speak the language

But I am a pretty high yellow ninja

PBY

Banned
20120915-LADYKILLERS.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/g-eazy/lady-killers-ft-hoodie-allen

lunice is great. So hyped to hear a track produced by him with Farrar on it.

Oh and I warmed up to Cruel Summer. The One and that Cudi song are fucking awful. But then stuff like Sin City and Higher are so good. Mase has the best verse of the album. Mercy's probably my favorite track though.

Tokubetsu

Oh and I warmed up to Cruel Summer. The One and that Cudi song are fucking awful. But then stuff like Sin City and Higher are so good. Mase has the best verse of the album. Mercy's probably my favorite track though.

Sin City is awful.

HiResDes

Get your ears checked. GFK is still breaking his jaw a decade later.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Mos Def is the definition of wasted potential and disappointment when it comes to hip hop. He's an idiot with delusional views trying to act like he knows something.

thats a little harsh man. Dude isn't on a mic Geronimo level or even on the same level of Jay Electronica who is still hyped currently without dropping an album at all.

Mos has Black on both sides, Blackstar, and in my opinion the Ecstatic under his belt. I mean yeah he waste talent but he's done stuff to show its still there.

Mos Def is the definition of wasted potential. Jay Electronica managed to get him to actually rap on some (unreleased) songs like the Exhibit A remix, but outside of that all he's been doing is scat singing/rapping.

He must have done some super wack verses to not make the GOOD Music album lol. Same with Common only making it with one (bad) verse

SoulPlaya

more money than God
thats a little harsh man. Dude isn't on a mic Geronimo level or even on the same level of Jay Electronica who is still hyped currently without dropping an album at all.

Mos has Black on both sides, Blackstar, and in my opinion the Ecstatic under his belt. I mean yeah he waste talent but he's done stuff to show its still there.
I stand by what I said. His best work was more than a decade ago, and all he's done since is put out some garbage pseudo rock crap, some movies, and embarrass himself with truther positions, while trying to act like he's some intellectual.

Zeus Molecules

Mos Def is the definition of wasted potential. Jay Electronica managed to get him to actually rap on some (unreleased) songs like the Exhibit A remix, but outside of that all he's been doing is scat singing/rapping.

He must have done some super wack verses to not make the GOOD Music album lol. Same with Common only making it with one (bad) verse

I stand by what I said. His best work was more than a decade ago, and all he's done since is put out some garbage pseudo rock crap, some movies, and embarrass himself with truther positions, while trying to act like he's some intellectual.

I'm not gonna argue the pseudo intellectual stuff cause its true, the bad/questionable movies is true, and yeah he does waste talent but at the very least he burned his off slowly. Mos isn't the worse in my opinion because he did stick his head out of his ass for a minute to drop the Ecstatic that was a decent album. It wasn't on the level of his early stuff but you can say that about 99% of 90's rappers still out there.

Detox

Yasiin Bey, Common and Q-Tip were damn fine weed carriers for the GOOD trip to London.

I wonder what happened to the work Mannie Fresh put in.

Yasiin Bey, Common and Q-Tip were damn fine weed carriers for the GOOD trip to London.

I wonder what happened to the work Mannie Fresh put in.

None of Fresh's beats made it?

I don't get why Q-Tip didn't make the album. Flow wise he's pretty damn versatile. Then again I can imagine him not really feeling the album, same with Mos. It's pretty much all "fuck bitches, get rich"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

I don't get why Q-Tip didn't make the album. Flow wise he's pretty damn versatile. Then again I can imagine him not really feeling the album, same with Mos. It's pretty much all "fuck bitches, get rich"
Mannie Fresh helped produce The One.

Zeus Molecules

tbey're like the vets who sit on the bench and are their for their intangibles...

LOZLINK

So after Loving TM101, I checked out Jeezys discography, and holy shit does he kill rozay. In terms of trap music, it's not even a contest. Only album Ross made to come close to Jeezys best is Teflon Don, and that's barely a trap album. What other of Jeezys work is a necessity?

PBY

Banned
So after Loving TM101, I checked out Jeezys discography, and holy shit does he kill rozay. In terms of trap music, it's not even a contest. Only album Ross made to come close to Jeezys best is Teflon Don, and that's barely a trap album. What other of Jeezys work is a necessity?

After TM 101, my favs are the Recession, TM103, and some of his mixtapes, namely Trappin Aint Dead and the Real is Back (The Inspiration is also good, just not my personal fav.)

Detox

EVERYTHING. I copped a few of his top downloaded mixtapes eventually I couldn't stop and got it all, you will have fun listening to the duds a couple of times before you delete them. You should definitely get trap or die 2, both the real is back and trappin ain't dead. I even came across this http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=wIFeLuOyXyU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwIFeLuOyXyU&gl=GB where he used to use a similar flow to Trick Daddy. Jeezy needs to get back with shawty redd.

Everyones favourite schizophrenic GAME saying he wants to do a Christian album.

“I’m calling it Jesus Piece ‘cause last year in August I got baptized and so I’ve been going to church, but I still been kinda doing me out here. I still love the strip club and I still smoke and drink. I’m faithful to my family, so I wanted to make an album where you could love God and be of God, but still get it poppin’ in your life.”

“I called in Kanye and he gave me some ideas and we had done a song called ‘Jesus Piece’ on my original album and so once I switched the title, I just kept that song and ‘Celebration,’ and I then redid all the rest of the songs to fit the concept of Jesus Piece.”

I like some of his music, but god damn if this dude is not a complete jackass.

Can't really watch that interview atm, but did he actually say Christian album? Cause it doesn't exactly sound like that based off those quotes. It sounds like typical shit mentioning God every now and then but still talking about gangsta shit. lol

The M.O.B

Everyones favourite schizophrenic GAME saying he wants to do a Christian album.

“I’m calling it Jesus Piece ‘cause last year in August I got baptized and so I’ve been going to church, but I still been kinda doing me out here. I still love the strip club and I still smoke and drink. I’m faithful to my family, so I wanted to make an album where you could love God and be of God, but still get it poppin’ in your life.”

“I called in Kanye and he gave me some ideas and we had done a song called ‘Jesus Piece’ on my original album and so once I switched the title, I just kept that song and ‘Celebration,’ and I then redid all the rest of the songs to fit the concept of Jesus Piece.”

I like some of his music, but god damn if this dude is not a complete jackass.

I have some thoughts on this, but not appropriate for this thread. But there is a market for Christian music so good luck to him.

Can't really watch that interview atm, but did he actually say Christian album? Cause it doesn't exactly sound like that based off those quotes. It sounds like typical shit mentioning God every now and then but still talking about gangsta shit. lol

Seen another interview where DMX was talking about devoting bis life to god and making a christian album, Im sure X will make a real christian album. Games will just be some bullshit probably exactly like you said. He talks alot about his lame ass reality show in the interview. But does mention his album

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Game trying to get out of that contract any way it seems.

I'm sure he has no fucking idea what a Christian album entails/implies.

Gorillaz

Most likely lol. Thats why I never take it serious when an artist tries to go down the religious/christian road. I remember when everyone thought kanye was going to go full christian cause of Jesus Walks.

I mean just last year R Kelly was talking about going christian...This year he's on the Good Music album...so yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom