• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
Real question, what songs do people like from Chingy other than Right Thurr and Holiday Inn? I cant remember any other Chingy song and I had his album....

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Real question, what songs do people like from Chingy other than Right Thurr and Holiday Inn? I cant remember any other Chingy song and I had his album....

Dem Jeans was aiight...

He also did I like that.. Which is the most commonly mistaken Chingy song ever lol

IrishNinja

method man undergoing knee surgery tomorrow

*Wu-Tang Clan rapper Method Man is walking with crutches and due for surgery after sustaining a serious knee injury.

The hip hop star hobbled onstage against his manager’s wishes to perform a short set with fellow Wu members Ghostface Killah and Raekwon at New York City’s Milk Studios on Thursday.

He got excited and jumped into the crowd with his bad knee – and ended up tearing his meniscus.

He told the New York Daily News he was due to undergo corrective surgery on Tuesday.

MOVIN ON YO LEFT, AH
for real though, hope it goes well, shit had to hurt

wtflxy.png

Not gonna lie...I thought jesus piece referred to guns all this time

What? This is mad funny. Has no one you know ever had one? Or even mentioned on before?

Lol

Meth got excited and jumped into the crowd. He always gets crazy hype at shows and does wild shit. Going to a Wu show without meth is like paying a hooker to play monopoly. Everytime ive seen them hes made the show, RZA does a good job of filling in when hes not there

Sussudio is the jam.

Accidentally went to the first page, but seen this. I know you were prolly being sarcastic, but that is the fucking jam.

kamspy

whats up dude? whats this?

He was just asking about Chingy. Chingy had to quit rapping because he was openly dating a transexual. Hard to do that and be a rapper at the same time. Same kind of genre bred influence looms over the head of some gaf hop posters. So, obviously, Recon is leaving gaf hop to date a transexual. And I am not judging. Whatever makes a dude happy makes a dude happy.

The evidence is all on this page yall. From Chingy to "goodbye". In the words of Nasir, it ain't hard to tell.

kamspy

Neogaf is the first community I've been a part of where "goodbye" means "dude I'm going to off myself" in the eyes of so many readers. Are yalls lives like really hanging by a thread on a daily basis or some shit? If they are then my heart goes out to ya, but it's just really weird how gaf is halfway obsessed with suicide.

DominoKid

He was just asking about Chingy. Chingy had to quit rapping because he was openly dating a transexual. Hard to do that and be a rapper at the same time. Same kind of genre bred influence looms over the head of some gaf hop posters. So, obviously, Recon is leaving gaf hop to date a transexual. And I am not judging. Whatever makes a dude happy makes a dude happy.

The evidence is all on this page yall. From Chingy to "goodbye". In the words of Nasir, it ain't hard to tell.

wooooooooooow

#themoreyouknow

Esch

Banned
*shrug* maybe because I dont say bye to internet communities... I just leave them. So sometimes those posts look kinda morbid.

Recon probably is going to focus on school or something, I wouldn't worry about him. Although if he's really leaving the gaf hop trap to date a transsexual that's ok with me. We ain't judgin, he ain't on trial

kamspy

Is this song all over the radio in everyone elses cities too?

http://youtu.be/sUj4rHHRd9k

First time I heard it I thought it was some local act, but nah, dude's from ATL. Dude is reaching YMCMB levels of radio burn in the Cincy area.

EDIT: This one too, but the hook on this mofucka, lemme warn yall now, it won't leave your mind easily. I'm like wait, hol up, please let me roll up.

http://youtu.be/gYQto_9esE0

CRS

Yeah, that St 2 Lettaz track that sampled Bone is great. Checking out the rest of the tape.

Also, who's down to play some Borderlands 2 tonight? Me finally moving means multiplayer is a go for me. Also, no more download limits for me so I'll finally be able to download everything on the spot. Great feeling.

Tokubetsu

Yeah, that St 2 Lettaz track that sampled Bone is great. Checking out the rest of the tape.

Also, who's down to play some Borderlands 2 tonight? Me finally moving means multiplayer is a go for me. Also, no more download limits for me so I'll finally be able to download everything on the spot. Great feeling.

Wish I could, but I'm broke.

Esch

Banned
i like cuban linx, but not 40 dollars like. That box is dope tho

*waits for enter the 36 or supreme clientele repackage*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom