• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I'm loving the cover:
WgW5c.jpg

Freddie Gibbs has a feature on there, and a think there's a Harry Fraud beat as well.

Sean Price! Man that cover is cool as fuck.

PBY

Banned
Book it- Travi$ Scott is gonna be the next huge thing. Good lord I've been sleeping on this dude, this guy is FUCKING AMAZING. He's borderline out-Kanye-ing Kanye. How have I missed this dude?

Detox

I run circles around your triangles

Maybe you should sign with me instead of Mr. Carter
How you mad at me I got a relationship with my father, huh?

And if they did this verse might as well be a hearse

ether

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
looks better than the janky crap they released before

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Neogaf is the first community I've been a part of where "goodbye" means "dude I'm going to off myself" in the eyes of so many readers. Are yalls lives like really hanging by a thread on a daily basis or some shit? If they are then my heart goes out to ya, but it's just really weird how gaf is halfway obsessed with suicide.
I don't know man, every other week someone's posting their going through hard times, whether its you, HRD, etc.

Pretty sure most people here have been here longer than I have, but I've seen a lot of suicide threads on Gaf since I've been here. I don't really think Recon was meaning that though, I think the police just raided inside his house and found nothing but bricks in his house. He was about that life and just wanted to say bye to us since he wasn't going to go out shooting.

bricks of pictures of his balls addressed to elementary school children

Probably gave some dome to Chief Keef to get closer to Lupe, but he didn't realize that keef was taking pictures so he left Gaf before Keef posted them on twitter.

I wonder what caused him to say that though haha

mooooose

I don't think I've ever been as excited for... anything, as I am for Brown X Q X ASAP. Is anyone from GAF going to the NYC concert?

Also why does Kendrick rap Dre's verses live for The Recipe? Is he admitting he wrote his verses basically? I know sometimes people do that as an homage but it happens more for collectives or groups like Wu.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Those two Missy tracks are fire.

Side note: French Montana murdered his Mula verse.

Side side note: Higher and To The World are S-Tier songs. I can't get Higher out of my head. After the Baby Baby bit that shit is eargasmic.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
isn't chingy bi?
Wait, what?

I don't think I've ever been as excited for... anything, as I am for Brown X Q X ASAP. Is anyone from GAF going to the NYC concert?

Also why does Kendrick rap Dre's verses live for The Recipe? Is he admitting he wrote his verses basically? I know sometimes people do that as an homage but it happens more for collectives or groups like Wu.
Why would he have to admit it? Everyone knows Dre has practically never written anything for himself. The verse sounds like it was obviously written by Lamar.

Its no secret that Dre never writes his own rhymes. Notice he sounds vaguely similar to whatever rapper hes on a track with Snoop, Em, Kendrick etc. This has been known for years.

Cudder

No, going to the Toronto show though.

Kendrick puts on a pretty good show. I might have liked AbSoul better though. Can't wait for their Toronto show in 2 days.

It was the most obvious ghost writing I've ever seen in a song. If they didn't have different voices no one would even know the transition from Dre's part of Kendricks

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Four years ago, I would have been all over this. I was a huge Canibus fan.

Then, I realized that trying to sound smart didn't actually make you smart.

That Canibus thing is actually quite interesting, but at the same time I'm like why would I want to waste my time trying to put together a good verse or beat FOR YOU. I bought the cd cause of your work. Not like I'd buy a Canibus album anyway.

mooooose

It was the most obvious ghost writing I've ever seen in a song. If they didn't have different voices no one would even know the transition from Dre's part of Kendricks

Nono, I agree and I know Lamar wrote it and that everyone writes for Dre. It was just weird to see him actually perform it and admit it basically. I figured Dre's ego was bigger than that.

kamspy

the official Canibus forums are the scariest place on the internet. It's shockingly active, I think Canibus has no less than 3 alts who all post daily, and it's generally creepy and scary. These people exist.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
At least his ghostwriters attempt to make it sound like his style. Dre is just like "Uhh, gimme half your verses"

Dre doesn't even want to rap... Most artist just want him on the track to pimp it..

You can tell when Dre has some input or no input in a verse..

DominoKid

At least his ghostwriters attempt to make it sound like his style. Dre is just like "Uhh, gimme half your verses"

LISTEN TO THIS BEAT THROUGH MY HEADPHONES.

Side side note: Higher and To The World are S-Tier songs. I can't get Higher out of my head. After the Baby Baby bit that shit is eargasmic.

Higher is too wavy.
the verses are great and that changeup in the beat for the hook is sublime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom