• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

7d4KF.png

Recon

Banned
lol?

Not being as poppy as Lasers doesn't fix the dumb shit that comes out of his mouth on every single track.

Beats are good, flow is good, content is trash. I wish I spoke another language so I could appreciate the flow and beats, but goddam. We got a little KRS One jr. on our hands. But it's more annoying cuz KRS could kick some ass, but this little tart looks like he should be host on The View.

nailed it.

Opinions, and what not. Also, did anyone else get surprised by these posts? I could never of guessed these responses, not in a million years.

CRS

Eh, it is what it is. I'm just stoked that I didn't hate the album and kinda like it. I've only listened to it a couple of times so I hope I'll come around to it more. But I'll definitely go back to it which is always a good thing, especially for Lupe.

So Blu & Exile coming to Manchester on 3rd Oct. You guys think it's worth it? I've heard shit like Blu turning up drunk, but I can't remember if anyone said it's still worth it or whatever.

CRS

Krayzie should have helped with the hook or done the hook altogether but I am a little biased.

So Blu & Exile coming to Manchester on 3rd Oct. You guys think it's worth it? I've heard shit like Blu turning up drunk, but I can't remember if anyone said it's still worth it or whatever.
Eh. Blu is not the greatest performer but I saw him both times at a festival so a smaller venue might be a lot better. He has NO HYPE when he's performing and Exile was also there so Exile being there doesn't really help.

So listened to F and L in the car for the first time. Im impressed. Better than lasers anyways.
Roses and Bad Bitch are lame, wasnt feeling the whole Lupe the pretentious preacher deal.

Put em up, and track 2 whatever its called were the highlights, He went in on the last verse of Put em Up.

Hated Battle Scars when i heard it just as it came out. But honestly its not that bad.

PBY

Banned
So listened to F and L in the car for the first time. Im impressed. Better than lasers anyways.
Roses and Bad Bitch are lame, wasnt feeling the whole Lupe the pretentious preacher deal.

Put em up, and track 2 whatever its called were the highlights, He went in on the last verse of Put em Up.

Hated Battle Scars when i heard it just as it came out. But honestly its not that bad.

Battle scars is that bad. but yeah, that last put em up verse.

PBY

Banned
I am really surprised you had a problem with Battle Scars, as far as poppy singles go, it is actually pretty nice i thought.

The thing is, I don't mind poppy singles like Black and Yellow or even Roll Up- but when shit goes soooo ballady like that, I kinda can't deal with it tbh.

Battle scars is that bad. but yeah, that last put em up verse.

It aint THAT bad, i mean yeah the singer dude does get a little too much play but other then that i dont mind it. I can see it being big on the radio. Really surprised you of all people didnt like it. I know the rest of GAF-Hop are gonna scream blasphemy when they hear it.

Battle Scars is terrible. Worst song by far. Black & Yellow and Roll Up are even worse.

Superstar was a radio single done right.

Superstar was dope, got mad radio play and it wasnt sell out poppy bullshit. It was just the right mix. But we gotta be real, lupe dont have another Superstar in him.

T Dollarz

I only listened to it once yesterday, and I'll say Put Em Up was rapping at his best and Cold War was the best beat. Thought the album was great and a return to form. I just hate that Battle Scars breaks up the flow, it's this album's Hi-Definition.

Gonna give another listen today.

HiiiLife

I think a lot of people believe its a front loaded album.

It's so weird how the vibe just changes around track 9. And I'm not sure I like it. Maybe that explains why I skip to Brave heart. Lol.

Also. TERRIBLE hooks. I was hoping they would grow on me but NOPE.

Man that alley boy tape is sooo great. Some Wayne 07- era style beats on it

love how the beat changes up a bit at the end of Cream. I kind of prefer Trouble though, but maybe Alley Boy will grow on me. Definitely some great beats though, a bit of variety while still keeping your trunk knockin

Recon

Banned
Ahhhhhh shit. Ya boy is going to St. Maarten for new years, staying 2 weeks with my boy who is going to med school there....fucking med school in the Caribbean. Gonna be 3 of us just chillin, smoking, doing coke( pretty damn cheap there) and strip clubs. FUCK YES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom