• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Nah, I dig. Never said I was shocked, just clarifying.

And in the parts of SoCal I'm at, everybody and everything is "bro." Shit is used in official communications.

I would most likely be in jail for stabbing someone in the face...

I heard that F&L2 is better than Cruel Summer, is that true?

All I got to say on the subject, is the last verse on Strange Fruition Is probably the best damn verse of the fucking YEAR. PERIOD

PERIOOOOD

So damn good.

Lupe is that dude, i dont give a fuck about the fact that he look a lil bitch.

Seriously tho......that Verse.....the wording, the depth, the delivery, everything about it.
Perfection.

My only beef with F&L2 is i hate like half the beats. But Lyrically this album is fucking amazing

Oh and Cruel Summer...such a damn disappointment. Fuck that album in the face. there's like 2 amazing tracks and like 2 solid tracks, everything else is cutting room floor shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
yo im listening to this Undisputed right now and 4 tracks in and this is already better than F&LII

come at me bros

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
freddie-gibbs-kush-cloud-600x600.jpg

Kush Cloud

This is too fuckin smooth... SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

Listened to F&L3, it's not really bad, but it's not really good either. I personally can't fathom how anybody could listen to it on first, 2nd, 3rd, etc listens and just call it AOTY, I guess expectations are everything but it's pretty solid album.

Some of these beats are pretty dope though and hold my interest much more than his previous stuff. I see that Lupe also got someone to remake the I'm Coming Home song that had skylar grey and named it Auduron Ballrom.

Flow wise, Lupe keeps it so uninteresting for the most part. On some of these songs like Lamborghini Angels, Strange Fruition, or hell even Freedom Around My Way, even though I have a hard time listening to it without comparing to Pete and CL smooth version, I feel like he is really trying with his flow, but for the other songs he brings this flow with no effort that just sounds boring to me no matter what he is talking about.

It's solid though like I said, there aren't really any terrible songs on this joint but to me a lot are just solid with a few good ones. Maybe about 3-5 tracks I could go back to

I bumped this SO MUCH when it first came out that I got sick of it for the next 3 years. Nice to hear it again.

Flow wise, Lupe keeps it so uninteresting for the most part. On some of these songs like Lamborghini Angels, Strange Fruition, or hell even Freedom Around My Way, even though I have a hard time listening to it without coming to Pete and CL smooth version, I feel like he is really trying with his flow, but for the other songs he brings this flow with no effort that just sounds boring to me no matter what he is talking about

I thought the same thing. Aside from like 4 or 5 tracks, it doesn't feel like Lupe really tries anything interesting with his flow anymore.

Not enough passion in that F&LII man. I want to hear that shit that makes an artist so excited, he squeezes one off after the studio session.

My God. rofl

kamspy

No one expects that out of Lupe, I think. I loved that robot and skateboard shit. That's the Lupe I stanned the fuck out of back in highschool.

But now he's turning into this old black guy telling me not to say "Nigga" and shit. I'm trying to have a fun time and he's just patronizing me. F&LII is pretty dope aside from that.

That's the same Lupe I can rock with. Lupe Politico doesn't work.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Man Breakfast Club interviews are the shit.

LOL @ the look on DMX's face when they tell him who Kendrick Lamar is and that he's signed to Dr. Dre.

Talks more about beating up Drake, look at DMX's eyes light up when he realizes he could get away with it on Worldstar. *dead*

BITCH YOU TOOK THE WRONG ROUTE. SHOULDA HIT THAT EXPRESS.

Man Breakfast Club interviews are the shit.

LOL @ the look on DMX's face when they tell him who Kendrick Lamar is and that he's signed to Dr. Dre.

Talks more about beating up Drake, look at DMX's eyes light up when he realizes he could get away with it on Worldstar. *dead*

BITCH YOU TOOK THE WRONG ROUTE. SHOULDA HIT THAT EXPRESS.

Yup, I love their interviews lol. I feel like no matter who is their guest they'd find a way to make it entertaining and funny for the most part.

Watch this one too with Big Krit.

Charlamange says the first time he met Kendrick was at a bowling alley and he thought he worked there and asked him for some shoes lmao. dying at that

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yup, I love their interviews lol. I feel like no matter who is their guest they'd find a way to make it entertaining and funny for the most part.

Watch this one too with Big Krit.

Charlamange says the first time he met Kendrick was at a bowling alley and he thought he worked there and asked him for some shoes lmao. dying at that
Oh snap. Kudos for the link.

Oh man, Charlamagne perpetually clowning Yelawolf is the funniest shit. I don't think they went 2 minutes in this interview at any given time without making fun of him haha

CRS

Hahahahaha, that interview is hilarious.

I don't think K.R.I.T. is going back now. First dissing Yelawolf and then Big Sant shit, hahahahahahahahaha.

hahaa it's still funny but I don't know why Charlemagne is so butthurt about Yelawolf. It's like every interview with somebody affiliated with the dude (see the Slaughterhouse one too).

Hahahahaha, that interview is hilarious.

I don't think K.R.I.T. is going back now. First dissing Yelawolf and then Big Sant shit, hahahahahahahahaha.

That was great. You could see KRIT was bothered about the Big Sant thing, but good on him for keeping it together.

HiiiLife

That Krayzie Bone feature just makes me more impatient for Art of War 3.

Also I had no idea DMX even dropped a album. Got dayum what am I doing.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom