• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

DJ Drama Ft Waka Flocka, Tyler The Creator & D Bo - Imma Hater

http://www.sharebeast.com/ih2pzpeknkj2

ice-t-player-haters-ball-o.gif

tyler ruins this

I rather listen to my aunt sing NWA tracks than that crack head.

Also, the usual suspects hating Lupe. Nothing new. I said it before, Lupe could drop illmatic and certain members would still say "Fuck lil whoopi" Yall never change.

Cmon son, i know im not under that certain members banner. I been a Lupe stan for years. I wasnt too crazy about Lasers and i thought FnL2 was a disappointment. I mean he called it Food and Liquor 2... 2??? Gives the impression its gonna be as good as the original.

Same shit happened with Stillmatic back when it dropped. You cant hate on people for being disappointed.

I swear if he had called it something else it wouldnt get as much shit. Well maybe slightly less. Its a solid album, but its not touching his classics. Ill still check for lupe like i always do, and bring him up when a discussion of the greats come up.

He makes some terrible choices when hes deciding on his content, but no-one can deny the kid isnt talented. I doubt anyone here would anyway.

Recon

Banned
Cmon son, i know im not under that certain members banner. I been a Lupe stan for years. I wasnt too crazy about Lasers and i thought FnL2 was a disappointment. I mean he called it Food and Liquor 2... 2??? Gives the impression its gonna be as good as the original.

Same shit happened with Stillmatic back when it dropped. You cant hate on people for being disappointed.

I swear if he had called it something else it wouldnt get as much shit. Well maybe slightly less. Its a solid album, but its not touching his classics. Ill still check for lupe like i always do, and bring him up when a discussion of the greats come up.

He makes some terrible choices when hes deciding on his content, but no-one can deny the kid isnt talented. I doubt anyone here would anyway.

Wasnt referring to you when I said "certain members", sorry if you thought I implied that. I can see how you did since I was replying to you though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They had DJ Scratch on DJ Premier's show when I was coming home. Not sure if it was new or a rerun, but they had some super interesting stuff. Like how Scratch was the ghost DJ for MC Lyte's album when he was only 16.

Recon

Banned
I find it hard to believe people are excited for fucking Jay Rock. But here it is, I can see the words on my screen. Still hard to believe...

I find it hard to believe people are excited for fucking Jay Rock. But here it is, I can see the words on my screen. Still hard to believe...

Follow Me Home stays underrated :(, album was surprisingly nice. It's like an album I wouldn't of minded at all if Game dropped.

Edit: Although, I still can't get excited for his next album. I'd let his next surprise me as well.

Recon

Banned
He is like Ab, Q, and Kendrick's retarded friend who they feel bad for and let come around with them. Honestly, it is very nice of them to let him tag along.

He is like Ab, Q, and Kendrick's retarded friend who they feel bad for and let come around with them. Honestly, it is very nice of them to let him tag along.

haha, but Ab, Q, and Kendrick are the more weird ones, Rock is just generic normal but i can see how it hurts him.

Recon

Banned
Im not gonna lie, I have enjoyed an occasional Rock verse here or there.But his album was a fucking chore to listen to. Fuck that shit man. Dropping that shit while members of your group drop great albums. He should be fucking embarrassed.

He is the U-God of Black Hippy, but way worse.

Esch

Banned
Follow Me Home was better than Setbacks, and i liked it as much as Longterm Mentality.

His followup will slay, and all yall haters, doubters, will be left with an ocean's worth of salt in your mouth. Believe.

Recon

Banned
Follow Me Home was better than Setbacks, and i liked it as much as Longterm Mentality.

His followup will slay, and all yall haters, doubters, will be left with an ocean's worth of salt in your mouth. Believe.

You have been reading the pop gaf thread too much. Your brain is diseased.

Esch

Banned
All those years of being a lupe stan has filled you with that salt. That's why you can't process the glorious throwback nature of Jay Rock's music. You'll get it one day soon. You came around on so much other shit, i expect it to happen anyway. Stay based, friend.

Recon

Banned
All those years of being a lupe stan has filled you with that salt. That's why you can't process the glorious throwback nature of Jay Rock's music. You'll get it one day soon. You came around on so much other shit, i expect it to happen anyway. Stay based, friend.

I will give his next album a full listen. If I like it, I will change my avatar into anything you want. If I dont, I will continue to carry on liking good music.

DominoKid

jay rock isnt really that good though. he's an artist of era.

Recon

Banned
I didnt even like setbacks or longterm mentality, yet I still hate Follow Me Home. Honestly, I think Q aint that great either, when it comes to his solo shit. Ab and Kendrick are fucking brilliant though.

Recon

Banned
Im fucking pissed my Kanye thread about him looking at Kims sex tape was locked, but the thread about Kanye's actual sex tape is allowed to grow and thrive....I bet Mumei was behind that shit.

I didn't get a chance to post in that thread, but just the story cracks me up. Imagine if that Kanye sextape tape leaked and you see Ray J and Kim tape playing in the background or something. Sucks it got locked though

Recon

Banned
I didn't get a chance to post in that thread, but just the story cracks me up. Imagine if that Kanye sextape tape leaked and you see Ray J and Kim tape playing in the background or something. Sucks it got locked though

Oh man...I wouldnt know what to do, ejaculate or laugh uncontrollably. Probably both.

T Dollarz

Please don't tell me the 2 Chainz album just clicked with me. This can't be real life.

Stop Me Now is so good.

That was good bud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom