• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

LS2>>>>>Detox+PoN. Callin it

I know you're a wu head and all, but I think odds are that PoN and Detox actually exist and LS2 doesn't. You think RZA would be talking about that shit from way back in 2010, then come 2012 be all about his movie, it's soundtrack and some random out of nowhere Ghostface project nobody asked for (that will still be dope) if LS2 was going to come out this year?

Keep the dream alive brother. You're the only one carrying the torch.

I know you're a wu head and all, but I think odds are that PoN and Detox actually exist and LS2 doesn't. You think RZA would be talking about that shit from way back in 2010, then come 2012 be all about his movie, it's soundtrack and some random out of nowhere Ghostface project nobody asked for (that will still be dope) if LS2 was going to come out this year?

Someones gotta do it my dude!!

Also looking forward to that new Ghost, really did come out of nowhere right?

Not again.

NOT AGAIN. FUCK. I mean I give props to Lupe and anyone else trying to branch out but Japanese Cartoon was doo doo FUCKDSFDA

Edit: That comment section, though. Lol
Npddx.png

"@Official Kid Gutta: You're gay. You like Nature boy? As in do you like Nature and boys? I bet you do. Meanwhile I'm Stone Cold stunning everyone and fucking all the bitches, your mother included."

LOL howd i miss that comment section. Pure comedy

DominoKid

"@Official Kid Gutta: You're gay. You like Nature boy? As in do you like Nature and boys? I bet you do. Meanwhile I'm Stone Cold stunning everyone and fucking all the bitches, your mother included."

LOL howd i miss that comment section. Pure comedy

that shit killed me.

BYE!

overcast

Why do you hate Lupe so much? Like I just don't understand why this dude gets all the hate, then you guys drool over 2 chainz. 2 Chainz, Chief Keef, Wayne, and Cyhi get more positivity than Lupe on here (hyperbole, but you guys are insane with this hate). Yes, Lupe's bullshit is annoying though.

Also, Pusha >>> 2 Chainz on the album easily. I do like the verse on Mercy though.

DominoKid

Why do you hate Lupe so much? Like I just don't understand why this dude gets all the hate, then you guys drool over 2 chainz. 2 Chainz, Chief Keef, Wayne, and Cyhi get more positivity than Lupe on here (hyperbole, but you guys are insane with this hate). Yes, Lupe's bullshit is annoying though.

Also, Pusha >>> 2 Chainz on the album easily. I do like the verse on Mercy though.

Because he doesn't make good music anymore.
His antics and ideas don't help.
if his heart aint in it, he should just quit then.
if i miss him i'll go play F&L or the FNF mixtapes.

Like I just don't understand why this dude gets all the hate, then you guys drool over 2 chainz
Apples and Oranges. I don't go listening to 2 Chainz for some insightful stuff and I definitely don't listen to Lupe when I want some ignorant "I got to turn this shit down when my mom is in the room" stuff.

I think it's kind of funny how salty yall get, that yall repeatedly name 2chainz as if we listen to this dude for lyrics. Like what is the meaning of bringing this dude's name up? It's pure backfire almost by mentioning him. Find someone who tries to be lyrical that you think is wack, then you might have a point

overcast

Because he doesn't make good music anymore.
His antics and ideas don't help.
if his heart aint in it, he should just quit then.
if i miss him i'll go play F&L or the FNF mixtapes.
I understand that, even I agree to an extent. I liked his old stuff a lot more and loved it (haven't listened to F&L2 yet). It just seems to me there are other "artists" who should be catching a lot more flack than Lupe, and I saw some people defending Chief Keefs dumb ass.
Apples and Oranges. I don't go listening to 2 Chainz for some insightful stuff and I definitely don't listen to Lupe when I want some ignorant "I got to turn this shit down when my mom is in the room" stuff.
No, I understand that. Not saying 2 Chainz is being praised as the second coming. I don't think he deserves respect for making whack music, regardless of it being "ignorant". It sucks, and I admit to liking certain ignorant tracks.

Tguy, 2 Chainz makes shitty ignorant tracks too.

For the record, all these preachy "government conspiracy" raps can get annoying. Even Ab-Soul can grind a bit, and Control System is one of my favorites of the year.

DominoKid

the big difference between Lupe and Ab-Soul, at least for me, is that Lupe is a lecturer.
Ab-Soul is just like that everyday dude that gets it and can break it down in a way that makes it interesting to you. its like a broadsword vs a rapier i guess.

the big difference between Lupe and Ab-Soul, at least for me, is that Lupe is a lecturer.
Ab-Soul is just like that everyday dude that gets it and can break it down in a way that makes it interesting to you. its like a broadsword vs a rapier i guess.

In short, Ab-Soul is more like Pac, Nas, etc who could kick knowledge and still be dope. Lupe is like like a low rate Kweli today - nothing knocks, all lecture

DominoKid

basically. i'd throw killer mike in on the ab-soul side of the equation as another example.

"talk to me" vs "talk at me".
its why *that* type conscious rap will never catch on with the masses.

overcast

In short, Ab-Soul is more like Pac, Nas, etc who could kick knowledge and still be dope. Lupe is like like a low rate Kweli today - nothing knocks, all lecture

basically. i'd throw killer mike in on the ab-soul side of the equation as another example.

"talk to me" vs "talk at me".
its why *that* type conscious rap will never catch on with the masses.
I can see that, I enjoy Soul more for sure at this stage. Shit always kind of bugs me a bit eventually. I didn't like killer mike that much. Sorry guys.

DominoKid

cross post

I can't fucking stand Denard, I know that this motherfucker be Chief Keefing his playbook. That's why he is on the field always looking like wtf

They call this dumbass shoelace because he's too fucking stupid to learn how to tie them. Vince Young is going to have a competitor for that Hall of Shame Wonderlic score. Just watch.

fucking lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If lupe rapped about praying to some pussy on his album, I may enjoy it more. Enzo should know what I'm referring to
ik6wXaqANwqYp.png

"i deed it"

EDIT: Watching it again and its hilarious.

*awkward silence after talking about Chilly being locked up*

Charlamagne: So Rihanna walks in your hotel room, BUTT ASS NEKKID, and wants to give you something, what do you do Lupe?
Lupe: So anyway..
Envy: You know he prays overs it!
Charlamagne: YOU TAP THAT ASS, AND GOD WILL UNDERSTAND

HiResDes

When Dom is on he's really spot on

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ik6wXaqANwqYp.png

"i deed it"

EDIT: Watching it again and its hilarious.

*awkward silence after talking about Chilly being locked up*

Charlamagne: So Rihanna walks in your hotel room, BUTT ASS NEKKID, and wants to give you something, what do you do Lupe?
Lupe: So anyway..
Envy: You know he prays overs it!
Charlamagne: YOU TAP THAT ASS, AND GOD WILL UNDERSTAND

Fuuuck

IrishNinja

im down for more Iron Lyon

AOTY will be Liquid Swords 2: Return of The Shadowboxer.

i'm thinking it might have to be pushed to 2013 so the mayan thing aint have to happen cause heads aint ready, i mean look at this mess

never coming out. You make up the sub title lol?

Act II: Patents of Nobility

to the latter struggle: yeah, dude multitasks. he's been back from china for a minute, gotta figure he'd been wanting that flick to be made forever and the time was right, that's gonna push all other projects to the side...to what extent is he involved in that Ghost project though?

and how's he the only one holding that torch, like you aint see me and acid riding shotgun

Crush nothing, LS2 is coming yo.

Ayo where Irish Ninja at?? GZA gave him a advanced copy of LS2. But he aint allowed show anybody except me.

He is playing his advanced copy of LS2 while playing his advanced copy of Shenmue 3

i sleep in and ya'll talkin reckless on my NDA game here

You don't see me. That's like saying you see the wind. I'm in the trees, I'm gone. I'm a ghost.

tokus i sees you like im holdin the Camera Obscura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom