• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
i know im not the only one who saw that FIFA 13 commercial with A$AP. And yall think this guy isnt gonna sell like that, lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i know im not the only one who saw that FIFA 13 commercial with A$AP. And yall think this guy isnt gonna sell like that, lol
A$AP looks like dude who would sell out everywhere. Pretty sure he's done shit for Adidas and stuff already too.

Just waiting for those Sprite commercials now.

Recon

Banned
Aesop Rock use to have commercials on MTV. Childish Ghambino has been on commercials, for ADIDAS. Commercials do not mean shit.

Recon

Banned
has spin-chan seen anime pussy yet? might have to hit up his FB

oh man, lupe fans are like 5th level dans when it comes to disappointment too so im taking this to heart

I only speak out of experience. I lived through LASERS. I just dont want to see the same thing happen to y'all.

IrishNinja

I only speak out of experience. I lived through LASERS. I just dont want to see the same thing happen to y'all.

some parts of Pro-Tools and prior stuff didn't go so well, but he wasn't even on the last few joints cause he's at MIT studying things in microscopes or some shit. we on that Jay Elec point of looking forward to the opportunity to possibly be disappointed here

Recon

Banned

Macca

I actually liked Cruel Summer, but it seems such a lazy project. I wonder why actually.
Especially with all the talk about them being in London all working together, going back and forward with verses and stuff. I wonder what the fuck happened to that album it's just weird.

EDIT: I don't think I'd be as disappointed in the album if it was just called Kanye West Presents: Cruel Summer.

IrishNinja

Didn't know where to post this but the Wu heads might like it, my brother remixed GZA's Labels, wanted to know what you guys think:

Labels (Remix)

i like the boom-bap of the beat, but there's bits here & there where GZA kinda falls off - nothing dramatic but its mildly jarring. he obviously worked to get the punchline deliveries on point, though. nice work.

Detox

Kanye better have saved the London sessions and the Mannie Fresh ones for his solo. I don't know if the rumour of his solo album releasing this year was bunked but it adds fuel to the fire. Wasn't Jay Elec supposed to be on a song too?

HiiiLife

Am I late on this?

Muddy Waters 2 News?

rdmna-600x600.jpg

http://m.complex.com/music/2012/09/redman-says-muddy-waters-2-is-coming-soon

ecurbj

I posted this in the GOOD Music: Cruel Summer Official thread but think someone in here might have an answer.

So the .1 means that Kanye did some touches to the songs. But I heard that Sin City was remastered also but it does not have a .1 next to it. So the retail version doesn't have the remastering. The only remastering is the iTunes version, correct?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I posted this in the GOOD Music: Cruel Summer Official thread but think someone in here might have an answer.

So the .1 means that Kanye did some touches to the songs. But I heard that Sin City was remastered also but it does not have a .1 next to it. So the retail version doesn't have the remastering. The only remastering is the iTunes version, correct?
I think all the songs are remastered from the disc-release, but the .1 only applies to singles that have been released before and touched up. For instance, To The World has been noticeably tweaked and had Ye's entire verse re-recorded, but there's no .1 after it.

i like the boom-bap of the beat, but there's bits here & there where GZA kinda falls off - nothing dramatic but its mildly jarring. he obviously worked to get the punchline deliveries on point, though. nice work.

Thanks, I'll let him know :)

He said it was hard to work with that shitty acappella but I thought it was pretty good for someone who's rather new to the producing stuff.

Sample is the same as Empire State of Mind afaik.

grkazan12

Oooh my god. Just been listening to Six Feet Over and Motivation by cocaine80s nonstop. I can't believe I've been dark on them for a while. Dat N.O. ID production, so good.

How many mixtapes have they done?
What are their best mixtapes?

Recon

Banned
Oooh my god. Just been listening to Six Feet Over and Motivation by cocaine80s nonstop. I can't believe I've been dark on them for a while. Dat N.O. ID production, so good.

How many mixtapes have they done?
What are their best mixtapes?

They have 3 tapes out. Just grab them all, they are pretty short.

Recon

Banned
Just listened to 808's and Heartbreak...again...Definitely Ye's best work. The vibe it gives off...fucking chills man. Smoke one and let it go, trust me.

Been in a 90s mood lately, I mean how good was this shit? RZA killed the beat, Pun was just so dope on the mic. Prodigy was in his rhyming prime and the underrated Deck actually showed up that day.

Makes his album being destroyed that more painful, hearing him on beast RZA beats.

Its too bad Pun wouldnta hit the treadmill, fat motherfucker killed himself getting that big. Ever see what he looked like when he was younger? Shit is wild how big he got.

Just listened to 808's and Heartbreak...again...Definitely Ye's best work. The vibe it gives off...fucking chills man. Smoke one and let it go, trust me.

If you can accept its not a traditional Yeezy rap album its actually quite good. Spent many nights smoking with this shit on in the backgound when it dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom