• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are two opposites man. Yeah it still works, but there's always the fear of stagnation, especially when there isn't anything really going against some versatility once in a while. Stifling creativity at the trying-level just doesn't sound like a good idea.

I feel like X has restrained his comfort zone since getting fucked over by everyone in his old camp. Yeah he's a bit pissed at the world right now, maybe that's why the album is a little safe. But I know he doesn't want to sound like other cats, and I respect that. Maybe his next album will have more risks.

What i meant by that was that Id be happy either way. I would buy his records regardless if he chooses to mix it up or stays with the same formula. Yeah it would be cool to hear him do something new, but at the same time im not looking at this album saying god damn im sick of this shit, if you get me??

Hes dropping a gospel album next, if that aint mixing it up i dont know what is lol...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I thought that it was only radio hits that would be popular in the east. It was a guess. I guess I was wrong ? My bad.

Also typing on a phone is hard
Japan is real hardcore about whatever hobby they have

iavi

C'mon, Native Instruments; You release MASCHINE 1.8 with new features, but don't update the documentation I need to learn these new features.

Service Center shows only the docs for 1.7.1.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
And he took a picture plus posted about jacking the truck?

Sit in the court and be they own star witness
Do you see the perpetrator?

"Yeah, I'm right here!"

/MF DOOM

Tokubetsu

C'mon, Native Instruments; You release MASCHINE 1.8 with new features, but don't update the documentation I need to learn these new features.

Service Center shows only the docs for 1.7.1.

Pratice and patience are great tutors.

Also HRD, really surprised you rate the Gibbs album that high.

Blackace

anyone else have the "oh shit it's Wayne Brady" when talking about the truck driver?

Plus thought they buried that beef

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
anyone else have the "oh shit it's Wayne Brady" when talking about the truck driver?

Plus thought they buried that beef
hahaha I thought that too

Beef never dies with Game. He'll start shit up again for no apparent reason then call dude's right hand man for advice on a Christian album.

Blackace

hahaha I thought that too

Beef never dies with Game. He'll start shit up again for no apparent reason then call dude's right hand man for advice on a Christian album.

Well think who taught him how to beef

overcast

F&L2 - 6/10
Heaven's Computer - 8/10
Baby Face Killa - 10/10
Give Me My Flowers -9/10
517 W QUEEN TAPE - 8/10
The Diamond Life Project - 8/10
I'm going to look into most of these as soon as I get my internet back at my house. Is BFK that good, holy crap.

Also, interested to hear your thoughts on F&L2 if you haven't posted them. A 6/10 doesn't look too bad after Lasers.

Blackace

I'm going to look into most of these as soon as I get my internet back at my house. Is BFK that good, holy crap.

Also, interested to hear your thoughts on F&L2 if you haven't posted them. A 6/10 doesn't look too bad after Lasers.
BFK is good

10/10 good

Solid 8

Someone needs to loop the "mo murder mo murder" melody in Kush Cloud, I could listen to that all day. I want to know who came up with that idea. Gibbs says it at the beginning of his first verse, but did Krayzie Bone decide to sing it? He probably did..

CRS

Someone needs to loop the "mo murder mo murder" melody in Kush Cloud, I could listen to that all day. I want to know who came up with that idea. Gibbs says it at the beginning of his first verse, but did Krayzie Bone decide to sing it? He probably did..

During the hook? Thought that was Gibbs that sang it. Would have loved for some Krayzie input on it.

Will this work?

Can you guys help me out here? I recently purchased a Galaxy S3 (traded my 3GS for it) and I am in need of a good music player. The default one is all kinds of shit and the alternative ones I have found aren't too great either. Or did the iPod spoil me?

iavi

Google Music isn't shit. The supported formats and EQ options aren't as extensive when put against poweramp, but relative to the ipod/iphone it still smashes.

It's my primary music app for the cloud storage alone. Well, aside from Spotify.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
And he took a picture plus posted about jacking the truck?

Sit in the court and be they own star witness
Do you see the perpetrator?

"Yeah, I'm right here!"

/MF DOOM

In the mind of a rapper apparently "In the real world. He can't save you" is a legal defense...

Its Game. All the answer you need really.

So hes blaming the lawyer for not doing the deal quick enough? Do it yourself then? Fuck dame.

I mean fuck Dame sure, but Dame really could have a case. I need to hear more, cause he really did have a nice roster that got picked apart shortly afterwards.

I like Google Music for the cloud storage, but I was managing songs with iTunes way before I began uploading and the library is a complete mess. I need to go in and fix it one day, but I'm gonna need time for that.

iavi

I like Google Music for the cloud storage, but I was managing songs with iTunes way before I began uploading and the library is a complete mess. I need to go in and fix it one day, but I'm gonna need time for that.

That's the giant downside; Google still hasn't made it easy to organize the cloud locker once the files are already uploaded. Glaring oversight.

I've got a bit of a mess there, myself.

Same here, but when the Google music uploader uploads the files before you even get the chance to fix the shitty tags a lot of these tapes release with, things just get messy.

Yea, I think I worded my post wrong. My itunes library is perfection, but my storage isn't. Now before I put music into my itunes I have to make sure the music manager is closed, then open it up when I'm done fixing things. Also doesn't help that i fucking hate itunes but put way too much effort into it to leave.

Bahh poweramp is a trial, guess I'll just stick to Google Play and start organizing.

CRS

CRS have you heard anything about Krayzie's next album?

I think November 20 is the last release date that's been mentioned but it's been in the works for so long now that I'm not anticipating anything. I think this was going to be his last solo album as well. I wonder if he is back on weed because he did stop for a while.

When it comes out, I'll be hyped but until then, eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom