• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Face Killa starts really, really strong. There's a slight dip towards the end, but man that initial stretch is gooooooooooood stuff.

yup the first five or so songs are just fire. Then a couple poppy tracks, then back to the raw, then some more ladies tracks and some hard stuff at the end.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
yup the first five or so songs are just fire. Then a couple poppy tracks, then back to the raw, then some more ladies tracks and some hard stuff at the end.

it's not that they are poppy.. just they aren't that hot..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I want to a Dilated mix and realized their sample size was too small..

then thought to do a Liks/Dilated mix.. should I?

Cudder

Y'all fuck with this Songza app? I thought it would be just another internet radio app, but how they customize playlists based on time of day and activity is seriously awesome, and it works.

Macca

I listened to F&L 2 once so far. Eh, it's ok. I can't help but think this album would be thought of less highly if it came out straight after The Cool.

EDIT: Unfortunately I'm not from the future :(

BFK is good

10/10 good

Solid 8

I feel 8 or 9. I'd go for 8 for the moment only because I'm not sure if I'll get tired of this tape, but honestly there are no tracks that I dislike and just want to skip. It's really solid. Just noticed too that no dj version has a bit of a different tracklist as the dj version and visa versa. Like some songs have extra verses and what not.

Mannie fresh mix was hot too, you ended with my favorite song from him. Mannie fresh isn't the hottest rapper, but he sure does know how to make verses that'd stay in your head.

Ignorant 23 was nice too, juicy j/36 getting more and more love :) and that Hustle&Flow was nice.. I can see you definitely had a little bit of smokers vibe on this too

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
BFK has some great tracks on it, mostly when he's channeling that southern shit. It also has a lot of ridiculously boring and mediocre shit on it. 7/10 so far. Needs more listens though.

Nibel

Okay I can't believe I missed a new Weeknd track and I thought I was a big fan. Where can I find this?

Poor Wiz :lol

Wiz Khalifa =

io2XB50wcQhEo.gif

TheWeeknd =

ibeh37BTGAkrLB.gif

Abel killed Wiz

ibtvKdIDUsKLXT.gif

RJT

?uestlove just tweeted:

@questlove said:
the lord heard your cry. full reunion on Fallon couple of weeks! RT: @monokrome: The Roots meets Wu-Tang?! everyone's been waiting to hear that for at least a decade.

Awesome!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Chino XL's double album finally dropped after a 3 year delay....and it's actually...good? If you are into that type of rap it's way better than I thought it would be.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Just doing my usual slowpoke thing, but just listened to Cruel Summer all the way through. Honestly, it's Kanye's most fun record in quite some time. I like it a hell of a lot better than I like 808's dopiness or MDFQYGW ridiculous boringness and more than the very disappointing WTT. It's a total pop record, for sure, though. It'll get a couple spins, then forgotten, with the exception of Clique, Mercy and Sin City. Pretty solid all the way through. The One is skippable though.

HiResDes

Shad - "Melancholy and the Infinite Shadness" - Free

Did you guys really sleep on some new~ish Shad?

YES!

Old but somebody else itt really liking Black Belt Theatre? There are some weaker tracks but I'm enjoying it for my first PA album.

Quarter Wrapup I - #2 retail album
siddx said:
The Militia - Timeless classics EP

some of that ol' boom bap shit

For those that need a youtube link to preview shit
Never ending saga
Fire

He only stole it to see if Dre's number was somewhere in the van
anyone else have the "oh shit it's Wayne Brady" when talking about the truck driver?

Plus thought they buried that beef

Lmao... I was only watching that wayne brady one last week. Pure comedy

I know but LAX was pretty good.

LAX had some bangers on there, its just in relation to The Documentary it doesnt stand up as well. Some great tracks on there, the RED album though... Not as many.

Ill check for his new album no doubt, but that celebrate track is awful. Really, really awful.

Lhexh

I am afraid you would just get sarcastic when realizing how stupid your posts are. I would like to avoid such childish behavior from you.

That is bullshit you got nothing. Just because you make the thread does not mean you can shit on whomever you choose in it without having facts to backup all that bullshit you spew.

Recon

Banned
That is bullshit you got nothing. Just because you make the thread does not mean you can shit on whomever you choose in it without having facts to backup all that bullshit you spew.

What bullshit did I spew? This is getting good.

Lhexh

I am afraid you would just get sarcastic when realizing how stupid your posts are. I would like to avoid such childish behavior from you.

^^^ This here is just lazy bullshit. Start what you finish . How the fuck have I been childish? I say what I like and move the fuck on. You on the other hand seem to live here and nitpick at everyone who has a motherfucking opinion. I will let this one go though.

How about you just man up and post a pic of another album before so I can go about my day understanding their were many to do it before Kendrick?

Can't be that easy for you can it? You have to go on some personal tip and talk shit and drag the discussion in a totally different direction.

Recon

Banned
^^^ This here is just lazy bullshit. Start what you finish . How the fuck have I been childish? I say what I like and move the fuck on. You on the other hand seem to live here and nitpick at everyone who has a motherfucking opinion. I will let this one go though.

How about you just man up and post a pic of another album before so I can go about my day understanding their were many to do it before Kendrick?

Can't be that easy for you can it? You have to go on some personal tip and talk shit and drag the discussion in a totally different position. Also fuck star wars.

I was right, this did get good.

Lhexh

I don't mean to troll shit. I was stating a fact. If you understand where I am coming from great if not go take a look. Dude probably put a foot in his mouth after google searching hip-hop album covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom