• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

i had it from like 15-17, in the middle of which my parents divorced out of nowhere (to me at least).

you can imagine how fun i was to be around during that time lol.

Ashhong

We don't really like talking about the guy who sonned J.Cole here, I think you better run before you get robbed.

Didn't try the album out but from the tracklist and the ratings it got, it's probably an okay poppy hip-hop album.

Don't know what you're talking about, link?

Hmm alright. That's too bad. The kid is talented.

isn't he rnb?

Nah, check out this mixtape. He has skills

http://www.datpiff.com/Diggy-Simmons-Airborne-mixtape.145605.html

Also, didn't know lupe dropped. Gotta check that shit out!

Heres the Raekwon 25 songs interview for those interested

On Ice Cream : “I hated ‘Ice Cream’. That’s crazy, right? It’s funny ‘cause, I loved the beat. The only thing I didn’t like about the record, I felt like it was too soft for Cuban Linx. When I tell you everybody fought with me, even Ghost was like, ‘Nah G, this is it.’ And I was like, ‘Nah, it’s too soft. We need everything hard! Gutter!’

Yo yo yo... Im reading this Raekwon shit and the whole time im thinking what number ones gonna be.

I get there.

And its Runaway Love remix with Justin Bieber and Yeezy.

You fucking serious chef?????

HiResDes

I gotta be honest, most people find this guy to be annoying, but I can't stop listening to 1993...I really do think everyone will be talking about Wiki in a couple of years.

Also this is fire!

payback-large.170x170-75.jpg

cacophony

wtf

Meek Mill will be in the NBA 2K13 video game releasing October 2, 2012. The MMG artist mentioned he was 95 overall as well.

He will be a part of the Celebrity Team, accompanied by Justin Bieber, Wale, JB Smoove, Jersey Shore‘s Vinny and Pauly D, Bow Wow, Sean Kingston, Mac Miller and Brian Baumgartner (Kevin from The Office).

a 95? cmon...

Don't know what you're talking about, link?

Hmm alright. That's too bad. The kid is talented.
It was a joke, but Diggy has been dissing J. Cole for quite some time. Here's a link of the most recent diss track, I believe. I think the kid can spit but quite frankly things like this doesn't really help him.

As far as the "real hip-hop" phase, I went through that in highschool and sort of grew out of it at the end of my first year of college. I'm also glad that I got out of that phase, sheesh.

DominoKid

diggy ripped cole a new one. that shit was hilarious. cole need to leave that beef alone.

freshman year was my "i don't listen to rap" phase. which was hilarious cause i still listened to as much rap as ever.
but i only played/recommended pitchfork-bait shit in public.

J. Cole didn't make the squad again.

Hov wasnt pleased w/ his play at the celebrity game.

iavi

Glad I haven't had that phase

I have to admit, I went through mine. 16-18. Only bumped shit like Talib, Doom, and Nujabes, and got that shit from only soulseek.

Shit was kind of tight, in retrospect. I had a passion for music arguments like nothing else then. Now, I hardly give a fuck, as I dig everything.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yeah, to be honest. As rap fans, we go through the "real hip hop" phase. Lupe just has a platform to voice his nonsense. He's still pretty fucking young, too.
We do?

Maybe because I grew up on run dmc and all that I never really went through it

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Funkdified Da Brat
Rebirth of slick Digable Planets
Oh la la la Fugees

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
A lot of newer rappers are on the smooth tip with their music (Curren$y, Kendrick) but regardless of what Wiz is now "Kush & Orange juice" was full of smooth songs that were bangers.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I went through plenty of phases, in that I had times when I listened only to a specific kind if rap. Westcoast, mainstream, southern, underground, conscious, international, ignorant, pretty much every style if hip hop you can think of I had a time when listened to it exclusively. Also had an electronic music phase where I listened to nothing but trance, drum and bass, and house. But at the end of the day after it all, it just made me appreciate the wide range of rap music there is available and now I listen to every sub genre in rap. I don't think there are any shitty genres, just shitty artists.

Recon

Banned
Troll. You just mad cause he schooled your boy Cole.

Did he? I really havnt been paying attention to Cole. I think I can only have 1 artist I stan for at a time. When Lupe turned to ass for a few years, I turned to Cole. I have since corrected myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom