• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Still got them young cats holding it down like Diggy.

Your boi can be considered a young cat.

Boi.

Black Cloak Re-Post:

840227618-1.jpg

2012: The New Beginning (Mastered)

To commemorate the year of 2012, the debut album (Originally released in 2009) of The Ghastly Duo has been professionally mixed & mastered for the ultimate listening experience. Includes the bonus "Timbuktu (Remix)"

2570599795-1.jpg

Whole Wide World (Remix) (Feat. Apathy)

lawd.png

Macca

Does it go on like, when they started to blow up? That'd be a better metric than age I'd say. Like, The Notorious BIG Sean has been putting mixtapes out since like 07, yet he's only 24.

I went through plenty of phases, in that I had times when I listened only to a specific kind if rap. Westcoast, mainstream, southern, underground, conscious, international, ignorant, pretty much every style if hip hop you can think of I had a time when listened to it exclusively. Also had an electronic music phase where I listened to nothing but trance, drum and bass, and house. But at the end of the day after it all, it just made me appreciate the wide range of rap music there is available and now I listen to every sub genre in rap. I don't think there are any shitty genres, just shitty artists.

You see the new G-Eazy I posted for you?

Kreayshawn's first week sales...

...lol

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did he? I really havnt been paying attention to Cole. I think I can only have 1 artist I stan for at a time. When Lupe turned to ass for a few years, I turned to Cole. I have since corrected myself.
So much material in one post is it Christmas?

HiiiLife

Did he? I really havnt been paying attention to Cole. I think I can only have 1 artist I stan for at a time. When Lupe turned to ass for a few years, I turned to Cole. I have since corrected myself.

I fucked with Cole's music for a minute. The Warm Up and Friday Night Lights are still some of my favorite mixtapes.

Shit I can't say the words "Blow up" without thinking of his song. Lmao.

Recon

Banned
I wonder if her album will even make money? I usually dont even give a shit about those things, but that is just hilariously low. Unless she got free beats and free features from Cudi and Tity Boi.

Edit: My Uncle, who is a semi well known gospel artist sells more albums than her.

Recon

Banned
I really dont. I dont hear anything special about the guy? Very very average.

Hey, it isnt my fault you cant appreciate the genius of Big Sean. What do you think is good? Wu tang clan is for asians and weabos

It is just a joke lol. I think Enzo liked his last album though. Also, that Detroit mixtape had a few nice tracks on it.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Big Sean is to rap what herpes is to sex. There are far worse things out there, but I still have no interesting in fucking with it.

Macca

Finally Famous was nice as fuck. And I don't think Sean is average, lyrically he is, but his flow is nice and he has charisma.

Where did your best friend go Recon? Looked like he was coming back for another round then he disappeared into the night..

Asians and weaboos.... Lol.

I havent checked out his mixtape to be fair, ill give it a spin i guess. Just everything ive heard him on was just okay. Nothing that really impressed.

Siddx nailed it.

Recon

Banned
Where did your best friend go Recon? Looked like he was coming back for another round then he disappeared into the night..

Asians and weaboos.... Lol.

I havent checked out his mixtape to be fair, ill give it a spin i guess. Just everything ive heard him on was just okay. Nothing that really impressed.

Siddx nailed it.

Dude got shook. Tried to edit his posts too. Yesterday was really fun.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It's because every fucking song currensy does sounds exactly the same, so it appears as if he's only made a single track despite having been around for a while now making shitty sleep inducing music.

I signed up for the Stones Throw discography on drip.fm and got Homeboy Sandman's (debut?) album. Really liking it now, dude can spit and the production is pretty great as well.

Edit: apparently his fourth album already, huh.

Grzi

ayo where is Kampsy? wanna get his opinion on BFK

also is Z-Ro actually good, album wise? what should I check out

Z-Ro is great. I'd say all of his albums are at least good (even the ones released without his consent), but for starters you'll do well with Let the Truth be Told and Life of Joseph McVey.
Here are two posts with some standout tracks you should check out:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37374941&postcount=8154
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37377508&postcount=8169

I wish I could share the original ABN (It Is What It Is) album before they removed all the samples. I'm not going to lie though, I think I lost that shit on a random hdd.

What's this? Is there a version different than the retail one and it's better? Fuck.

Nabs

Z-Ro is great. I'd say all of his albums are at least good (even the ones released without his consent), but for starters you'll do well with Let the Truth be Told and Life of Joseph McVey.
Here are two posts with some standout tracks you should check out:

http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37374941&postcount=8154
http://neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37377508&postcount=8169

What's this? Is there a version different than the retail one and it's better? Fuck.

It never leaked or anything. I got lucky and was able to get certain tracks at cdq. Rain, Miss My Dawg, Wanna Get High, No Help, and Turning Heads (although, the remake was better). There may have been others, but I can't remember. You may have heard the original Rain (New Edition sample), but the CDQ version was incredible. Way better than what's on youtube or mixtapes. No Help isn't much different, and most people consider the remake better. Miss My Dawg made rounds before release. I'm not sure Get High ever leaked, but it was pretty slick. It actually fit the song, unlike the beat that ended up on there.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I signed up for the Stones Throw discography on drip.fm and got Homeboy Sandman's (debut?) album. Really liking it now, dude can spit and the production is pretty great as well.

Edit: apparently his fourth album already, huh.

Funny story with Homeboy Sandman. 2 friends and I are at this concert and we see his girl (at the time cause I don't know about now or even care) who DJ's a lot of concerts in NY. We all go over and say Hi and give her props and this dude Sandman comes over grilling us like we're trying to steal his girl. We ignore him and keep the small talk going with the DJ asking her whens her next gig and what was her favorite spot etc, etc. She's cool and answers and just talks hip hop. Then after like a minute we leave to join up with the girls we came with on the other side of the stage.

Anyhow Sandman must have Continued to grill us cause one of the girls we were with points it out. So we look and see him grilling us and my boy just start laughing in his direction and pointing at him. Homeboys says something towards us we cant here and then he moves further around the stage with his girl so were not in each others direct eyeline..... So to sum it all up fuck that dude. He can Rap but he needs to chill out.

It's because every fucking song currensy does sounds exactly the same, so it appears as if he's only made a single track despite having been around for a while now making shitty sleep inducing music.

Ahhh .... No

Funny story with Homeboy Sandman. 2 friends and I are at this concert and we see his girl (at the time cause I don't know about now or even care) who DJ's a lot of concerts in NY. We all go over and say Hi and give her props and this dude Sandman comes over grilling us like we're trying to steal his girl. We ignore him and keep the small talk going with the DJ asking her whens her next gig and what was her favorite spot etc, etc. She's cool and answers and just talks hip hop. Then after like a minute we leave to join up with the girls we came with on the other side of the stage.

Anyhow Sandman must have Continued to grill us cause one of the girls we were with points it out. So we look and see him grilling us and my boy just start laughing in his direction and pointing at him. Homeboys says something towards us we cant here and then he moves further around the stage with his girl so were not in each others direct eyeline..... So to sum it all up fuck that dude. He can Rap but he needs to chill out.

Ahaha oh wow. I'm glad I can look past minor stuff like this. Funny nonetheless.

T Dollarz

I listened to those two Z-Ro albums suggested yesterday and OMG, they are so good. Dude can legitimately spit, sounds like 2pac with a southern bite and the production is so fun, sounds like some old Timbaland type shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom