• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiResDes

Kendrick's debut will be better than Cole/KRIT. I really don't have any doubts. Gaga is even pretty tight, did you hear that trap song, shit was cool lol.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
you like that huh? ;)

Same here, I actually liked Sideline Story and bumped it for a while after it dropped, I don't think I've played it once this whole year though.

:(

Who here actually liked LFTU besides me? I realize it's probably his worst project, but the only negative I can think of are the repetitive chorus'. And even then they still go hard most times.

It had maybe a couple really solid tracks, but the shit on that album weighs it down like a motherfucker. Like tying a 1 ton anchor to your ankle.

LFTU is his best album and a top 5 of the year. Haters can suck their momma's dicks. Which I'm sure they already do, with their no common sense saying foolish shit having asses.

Recon

Banned
LFTU is his best album and a top 5 of the year. Haters can suck their momma's dicks. Which I'm sure they already do, with their no common sense saying foolish shit having asses.

It is his only album. It is by far his worst release though. He dropped a superior mixtape just before it too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
nah bruh lemme say it for you. It was rather bad. You can just tell he was handicapped due to samples

And content wise it was the same shit. Ohhh imma hop in my car, it's a time machine! Dis bitch temptin me to creep on my girl, sheeeit. Ayo we need some church in this shit, yo. If you believe you can achieve, young nicca! etc

BBG (bootleg big ghost)

I liked it outside of the game level hooks

Trey

FNL2 was about as good as JCole's and Yela's album. All 3 are beneath Krit's pretty easily imo, which is saying something since Krit's was about a 7/10

I have LFTU and F&L2 a wash at 7/10. I think Sideline Story is slightly better than both but not an 8. I never listened to Radioactive again after one listen. I just threw Hard White Remix into a playlist and kept it moving. I couldn't even reasonably rate that album.

Macca

I don't get the hate for KRITs hooks, everyone was digging that Kush Cloud, which was totally on the level of some of the worst hooks on LFTU.

Recon

Banned
I don't get the hate for KRITs hooks, everyone was digging that Kush Cloud, which was totally on the level of some of the worst hooks on LFTU.

People werent digging Kush Cloud for its hook. But with that said, it was still better than most of the hooks on LFTU. Also, having a couple simple hooks is fine, but when almost every single track has a 4 word max hook, it gets annoying.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Kendrick's debut will be better than Cole/KRIT. I really don't have any doubts. Gaga is even pretty tight, did you hear that trap song, shit was cool lol.
coles debut album was so under-par. i am still hoping his new tape will be like warm up or come up. the last thing i want is another sideline story.
It was in direct reference to siddx using a mom joke. Please, im better than that blackface.
i ama start bets soon on how fast recon can get him self banned. whos in?

Recon

Banned
coles debut album was so under-par. i am still hoping his new tape will be like warm up or come up. the last thing i want is another sideline story.

i ama start bets soon on how fast recon can get him self banned. whos in?

Fuck you, Im gonna become Blackace and ban your ass.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Fuck you, Im gonna become Blackace and ban your ass.
vsygX.gif

Mo' murda, mo' murda.

but that shit sounded dope, and it switches up. It was a nice melody in between Gibbs' repetitive part of the chorus (floatin on this kush cloud). It works beautifully. I will agree Gibbs is bad at writing choruses overall though.

But KRIT? No comparison, this dude is worse at writing choruses than backpack rappers from the mid 00s who no one remembers anymore today. This ninja...ayo, lemme write a KRIT song for you

I LOVE MY CAR AND IT LOVE ME
HOP IN MY LAP AND ROLL DIS TREE

In these streets ridin slow, shit's just what I do
You on the sidelines hatin on me, hey who are you?
You ain't hittin the hoes you ain't lightin this dro
I'm livin in slo mo eatin a ho ho
Jokes on you

HOP IN MY LAP AND ROLL DIS TREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom