• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

lmao

oL5Ei.jpg

Take All of the Lights for instance. That track is probably the definition of overproduced. I remember a real gritty/grimey version of the track getting out with Drake featured on it. It wasn't so bad at all, really.

But then the album version features Rihanna, a verse by Kid Cudi while he was taking a shit in a public toilet, a Fergie verse where she's talking about tickling the Ice King, Alicia Keys on one ear, John Legend on the other, some white girl named Elly Jackson and Elton Jonn's left nipple among other acts.

Recon

Banned
Take All of the Lights for instance. That track is probably the definition of overproduced. I remember a real gritty/grimey version of the track getting out with Drake featured on it. It wasn't so bad at all, really.

But then the album version features Rihanna, a verse by Kid Cudi while he was taking a shit in a public toilet, a Fergie verse where she's talking about tickling the Ice King, Alicia Keys on one ear, John Legend on the other, some white girl named Elly Jackson and Elton Jonn's left nipple among other acts.

All Of The Lights is the collection of all the worst traits of Kanye.

HiiiLife

He said elton johns left nipple. Lmao. Hell naw.

I don't know if I'm in the minority here but I just hate how Ross sounds, therefore I hated every track he was on. Annoying voice. Pusha is probably the only guy Kanye puts on that I genuinely like.

IrishNinja

i aint even getting into wire, shield, breaking bad rankings...love all 3 shows for very different reasons

Ehhh Raekwon is on the album. Terrible comparison regardless of you being completely wrong.

i gotta go back & hear the GOOD tracks i missed with more wu and tip on them, apparently...but ghost & rae didnt save CS for me

Drake is basically T-Pain Alpha... Every few years a hook master comes along and storms the game. Akon, Pain, to a degree 50 and Ja Rule.. Drake can hold a song better than Pain but its comparable..

yeah, i cant argue with that
been saying the same thing about captain save-my-hook rihanna for a minute being the next ashanti/ciara/etc etc

I can't fuck with Monster, though...

Minaj's GOAT verse unnerves everyone
like i cant even say that with a straight face on the internet

The sad part is that I stanned for that album so hard. I recall once defending Kanye's use of autotune in Runaway too... Haha.

I don't know if I'm in the minority here but I just hate how Ross sounds, therefore I hated every track he was on. Annoying voice. Pusha is probably the only guy Kanye puts on that I genuinely like.
You're not in the minority. I used to feel like that a long time ago myself.

Minaj's GOAT verse unnerves everyone
NICKI ON THEM TITTIES WHEN I SIGN IT

*rick ross grunt*
WHAAAAAT

BOSS

woo

Rick Ross adlib 101

Recon

Banned

I hate Ross's voice and how he raps. I did like him on Accidental Murder though.

The sad part is that I stanned for that album so hard. I recall once defending Kanye's use of autotune in Runaway too... Haha.

I defended it too when it first dropped.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
To me power is the only track I consider to be really good

All the lights (big sean version) is kinda fun for me but over time the tinny sounds makes me want to club baby dolphins

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ross is dope to me

Don't like his flow? Ok

But his voice? Like Barry White started trap rapping

Also would kill for a mostly Mannie produced Ross Juvie project

PBY

Banned
Was bored and decided to throw something short and quick together to shake off the rust while I try to finish a full song. Always really liked this beat but never got to producing a chorus section for it so it sat in my reason folder as a 50 second beat for a long time. Figured I'd just throw one verse on there and call it a day. Youtube link below

Siddx - Well Good

This is pretttttty tight sidd; your flow is soooo good, really like the beat too

woah der at 1 and 2

Well we agree on number 1. Interesting you have Graduation over MBDTF, though Im not sure if its because you think DF is terrible or if you think Graduation is that great.

I think its pretty amazing that so many people are divided when ranking Kanye's albums.

Edit: meant for blackace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom