• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Finally, the rest of the world is catching up to me on figuring out T-Pain is hot garbage. Took y'all a minute, but that's okay. I forgive you.
Pain hook still Equals gold 8/10 times

Also Europe ruins people

HiiiLife

Hold the fuck up.

Where is Enter The 36 Chambers when you need him? How did we get this far talking about ad libs and we failed to mention..

"TIGER STYYYYLEE"

Dammit. I'm sorry Wu.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Pain hook still Equals gold 8/10 times

Also Europe ruins people

Fool's gold, maybe.

...you're right about that second part though. What the hell happens to artists who go there and come back? They all go on some odd discovery phase that always sucks. Like Kanye post "American Boy."

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hold the fuck up.

Where is Enter The 36 Chambers when you need him? How did we get this far talking about ad libs and we failed to mention..

"TIGER STYYYYLEE"

Dammit. I'm sorry Wu.
I'm not a huge Wu fan but Tiger Style is definitely up in the top tiar with Jada's laugh. Not sure if it counts as an ad lib, but it's still godlike.

juelz.jpg

AYE

KiD-CuDi-Reveals-Features-for-his-Upcoming-Album.jpg

HEY~

Cudder

It would be cool if I could never hear another Rick Ross grunt ever again. I'd listen to Thank Me Later for like 12 hours straight at least to make it happen.

HiiiLife

behind%20the%20scenes.t.i.hat.thumbnail.jpg

juelz.jpg

Always thought it was funny that they wore their hats/bandanas like it was just perched on top of their head like a nest. More so T.I. than Juelz.

How the fuck is T.I. doing that? That shit is LEANING.

Hats just resting in No Mans Land.

Cudder

behind%20the%20scenes.t.i.hat.thumbnail.jpg

juelz.jpg

Always thought it was funny that they wore their hats/bandanas like it was just perched on top of their head like a nest. More so T.I. than Juelz.

How the fuck is T.I. doing that? That shit is LEANING.

Hats just resting in No Mans Land.

his head be leaning the other way to counter act the balance b

he always has to lean his head slightly to the right

Hold the fuck up.

"TIGER STYYYYLEE"

Dammit. I'm sorry Wu.

TIGAAA STYLEEEE!! Every Wu show ive ever been to gets hype as fuck when that sound comes through the place.

DMX barking is up there too.

In terms of bad ones?? Hovs "Auh" scattered all over blueprint 3 was pretty bad.

"J-Love" pisses me off too. Mostly because he ruins all of the old rare mobb deep tracks he puts out.

How is no one gonna mention the worst DJ trait of all??

DJ Whooooooo Kiiiid!!! Lets replay the first 90 seconds of a song on a mixtape for no reason whatsoever. Shit used to drive me crazy. Going into itunes and editing the start times of countless songs was a joke.

Fuck you Whoo kid.

IrishNinja

He's focusing all his chakra to the top of his head. Only explanation.

DJ Whooooooo Kiiiid!!! Lets replay the first 90 seconds of a song on a mixtape for no reason whatsoever. Shit used to drive me crazy. Going into itunes and editing the start times of countless songs was a joke.

with all this truth being dropped i had to leave something for the julez bandana fans

HiiiLife

TIGAAA STYLEEEE!! Every Wu show ive ever been to gets hype as fuck when that sound comes through the place.

DMX barking is up there too.

In terms of bad ones?? Hovs "Auh" scattered all over blueprint 3 was pretty bad.

"J-Love" pisses me off too. Mostly because he ruins all of the old rare mobb deep tracks he puts out.

How is no one gonna mention the worst DJ trait of all??

Fuck you Whoo kid.

Lol no worries I mentioned DJ Who Kid a couple pages back. Believe dat.

Does Cam'rons "you mad" count for an ad-lib? Lol.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
haha @ 2chainz gift, and sending toku back some energy tanks

oh god, how could i forget this classic?
also i agree with siddx @ mmmmmmMAYBACH MUSIC but how was that shit supposed to be pronounced anyway?

instead of "mayback" its kind of like maybawc with a soft c. Think the composer Bach but a tiny bit less strong on ach.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
T-Pain thought it would be a good idea to sample the iPhone default ringtone. WHAT THE FUCK?
I use it as my alarm. Nothing makes you want to get the fuck up and strangle someone better than that.

Whatever happened to Santana?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFnePRo0qsY

Dude had a lot of popular songs just a few years ago then completely disappeared. Seems like he retired or something
I'm absolutely shocked Back To The Crib didn't take off. Song was solid and I thought a hit for sure.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
instead of "mayback" its kind of like maybawc with a soft c. Think the composer Bach but a tiny bit less strong on ach.
Also, the "may" bit is supposed to be pronounced like "my."

Don't flame me GAF but I always thought it was funny to hear the Birdman cooing noise he does. Lmao.
Oh my god.. how could I forget this too.

Man hip hop has so many great ad-libs. Birdman definitely near the top of that list too.

HiResDes

It's funny how well heydey wrestling and rap go well together, A$ton Matthews and the Ric Flair joints really opened my eyes to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom