• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll are worse than pop-gaf right now...

Like you aint watch wrestling when you were young. Or did you just sit in your room counting down the years untill Food and Liquor dropped after you seen it in a premonition one night?

That shit is lame, shamelessly stolen from Chappelle and Lil John...Shit is weak.

Edit: Rock is one of the best heels ever, like legendary.

Agreed. Tho, Austin>>>Rock

Esch

Banned
GAFHOP, you know what to do

H6ofe.png
H6ofe.png
H6ofe.png
H6ofe.png

Recon

Banned
Like you aint watch wrestling when you were young. Or did you just sit in your room counting down the years untill Food and Liquor dropped after you seen it in a premonition one night?

Agreed. Tho, Austin>>>Rock

I loved wrestling as a kid. WCW 4 Lyfe. I was talking about the constant stream of dumb.

lol what's wrong with pop gaf?

Everything, the fact that them and pony gaf are allowed to be on this board is a travesty.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Enzo- I need a quick recap of Season's Beatings..Totally forgot about it
CJ beats Andre 10-5 or 10-6, pop offs ensue about who is the best worst player
NYChrisG beats FChamp 15-10, legendary set on the level of what we got at EVO, definitely close. UMvC3 pools were pretty stacked and there wasn't a bad game there.
F.N.E.X. K-Brad beats Infiltration in AE, fantastic set. All of AE Top 8 was great. Check the archives while you can because they probably will be removed soon because of Cross Counter.
UMvC3 Top 16 going on right now at http://www.twitch.tv/consolecombat

CJ beats Andre 10-5 or 10-6, pop offs ensue about who is the best worst player
NYChrisG beats FChamp 15-10, legendary set on the level of what we got at EVO, definitely close. UMvC3 pools were pretty stacked and there wasn't a bad game there.
F.N.E.X. K-Brad beats Infiltration in AE, fantastic set. All of AE Top 8 was great. Check the archives while you can because they probably will be removed soon because of Cross Counter.
UMvC3 Top 16 going on right now at http://www.twitch.tv/consolecombat

Thx.. Checking it out now

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Who the hell is K-Brad? Who does he main? And surprised Chris G finally figured out Dorm.
Cammy. I'm not sure of his history either, but the sets were really close and definitely much better than the Top 8 at EVO.

Chris G did well, but he was using Hawkeye in the place of Akuma on his main team, and eventually FChamp just broke down and couldn't get anything to work. It was a continuation of the battle of the counters.

IrishNinja

ya'll make me wanna get back into wrestlin

Everything, the fact that them and pony gaf are allowed to be on this board is a travesty.

i see you, old recon 1.0

Inconsistent quality of GIFs

Jay-Elec-levels of unwarranted stannery everywhere

yeah man, there's this one kid who fogs ye's nuts despite whatever garbage leftovers he gets, wish i could remember that ddue's name

IrishNinja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom