• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.
for real? how bad is shit right now? dont be just tellin me some nostalgia shit tho, ill holla at professor beef or one of rasslin gaf if i gotta
Yeah, you don't really want to get back into wrestling right now. There's some gold in it but if you haven't been watching it regularly for a while it's not worth getting back into now. Lol.

for real? how bad is shit right now? dont be just tellin me some nostalgia shit tho, ill holla at professor beef or one of rasslin gaf if i gotta

It's not the worst it's ever been, but it's bad and there's much, much, MUCH better ways to spend time watching TV in 2012. And you wanna talk about nostalgia? Half the problem right now is them and the fans constantly looking back to the "good times" and trying to bank off, or recreate that era. There's no nostalgia talking here, 90% of the time it's bad television.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Wrestling is mudbutt diarrhea dookie right now.
I started watching in 1990 and was a faithful and devoted fan for 22 years, only taking breaks when I had no choice.
But its just so fucking repetitive and boring and uninspired these days, I gave up earlier this year and don't see myself ever coming back.
And to make it worse, a lot of the fans are just as obnoxious and poisonous to the product. It's a viscous circle where the worse the product gets, the more the fans become little bitch ass crybabies which has it's own impact on the product when the WWE can't please the fans no matter what. They should burn the whole fucking thing to the ground and just start over in 5 years when people miss it so much they are dying for it.

"Everybody heard that I fuck with Dre
And they wanna tell me, I made it
Nigga I ain't made shit
If he gave me a handout
I'mma take his wrist and break it"

Gotta love that

edit: no love for P&P? so chill tho
(although limiting ourselves to 3 choices is quite difficult imo)

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
From section.80, only spiteful chant. Got bored of the rest quickly.

Since then, cartoons and cereal. This album should be a lot better than section80.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
actually listening to the Pain mixtape.. it ain't so bad.. The Krit song with the iPhone jingle is very painish.. and the Champ dope Boi-1 beat...

Esch

Banned
fuck that..

the hook is his, he has the best verse

manny.png

40 water and even Droop E did their thang but Kendrick made the song for me period

Cudder

Fuck Your Ethnicity
The Spiteful Chant
Pussy and Patron
Trip
I Do This
The Relevant
Hol' Up
ADHD
Rigamortus
fuck it all of Section.80

iavi

Kendrick did make that track, ace. Let the 40water stannery flow out from within you for a second and see the truth.

Blackace

Kendrick did make that track, ace. Let the 40water stannery flow out from within you for a second and see the truth.

nope not happening.

40 can't have the best verse in every song I understand that.. but still his song as far as I'm concerned

Tokubetsu

nope not happening.

40 can't have the best verse in every song I understand that.. but still his song as far as I'm concerned

I mean, you listen to it and throughout kendrick's verse/s all I hear is some lame dude talking . It's not something he should be going over, at all. Awkward as fuck like most Kendrick features.

To be fair though, thats bay shit. Not everbody can hang.

Blackace

I mean, you listen to it and throughout kendrick's verse/s all I hear is some lame dude talking . It's not something he should be going over, at all. Awkward as fuck like most Kendrick features.

Few rappers aged as well as 40 Water has.. I can't even call it.. Dude is like holding the west on his back.

iavi

nope not happening.

Def still 40's track. Not even going to try to argue otherwise.

To be fair though, thats bay shit. Not everbody can hang.

Kendrick brings the flair by contrast then that contrast is expanded on when the chorus joined in on the "I'm pissed off, so I piss off..."

Droop E is garbage getting by on Daddy's name, and 40 just didn't come as strong. No contest.

Blackace

Kendrick brings the flair by contrast then that contrast is expanded on when the chorus joined in on the "I'm pissed off, so I piss off..."

Droop E is garbage getting by on Daddy's name, and 40 just didn't come as strong. No contest.

Droop E is trash.. a better producer than rapper for sure..

Esch

Banned

Yup. It's the contrast that makes it sound so nice. Love how he sets the tone for the whole song with that first verse as well.

Tokubetsu

Having contrast for sake of contrast is shit. Same with features. I don't need a piece of shit next to a white tile to appreciate the tile.

Esch

Banned
His approach is much more interesting than you're giving him credit for

not only that, him equating kendrick to shit is fallacious as fuck. IF you feel strongly enough about Kendrick to say that, then I can't take your opinion on anything he does in music seriously on any level.

Blackace

not only that, him equating kendrick to shit is fallacious as fuck. IF you feel strongly enough about Kendrick to say that, then I can't take your opinion on anything he does in music seriously on any level.

lol

Y'all trippin on this page. Kendrick can be hit/miss but overall he's dope. The west coast been goofy and out of date for years when it comes to non left brain shit; the underground shit has never fallen off. But low riders and piano n string beats are outdated. Thank god for Kendrick or else the west would be stuck in 2003

Game, Bishop Lamont, Glasses Malone, Crooked I...all these dudes are corny as hell trying to recreate another era

Esch

Banned
the new west owes everything to 3 men: Kendrick Lamar, Lil B, and Tyler the Creator. Everyone else like PD said is trying to relive glory days and sounds that nobody particularly cares for, or is just largely irrelevant or directionless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom