• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
And the name calling...

Did I call anyone a name. I mean, If I called you "african american", is that not just a description? I thought thats what I was doing.

Edit: Im not equating the two, before anyone shits themselves. Im just saying, a truth is a truth.

Blu was here before Kendrick though and still reigns supreme, even if he's lowkey these days. Those stealth albums he drops are dope as fuck.

I specifically said the underground west coast scene has always been dope. My point is that the main artists that get propped up in the west - your Games, Lamont's (for a time...), etc - are almost universally replicating Chronic 2001. The entire coast is dependent on Dre. These dudes pray that one day the Big Man will send a petite male secretary to watch their live show, and invite them to Dre's chocolate factory. I don't see ninjas on the east coast waiting for a Jay-Z cosign...

Kendrick is simply the next in line. In a couple years Dre will get bored and find someone new to play with.

lol ducked out after Eschaton's post and come back to an assassination. Opinions, people...

Speaking of which, 'Joe Budden - Quality of Life' has to be one of the best songs of the year. I have so many loosies from this dude but no albums. Is there one worth listening to?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Did I call anyone a name. I mean, If I called you "african american", is that not just a description? I thought thats what I was doing.

Edit: Im not equating the two, before anyone shits themselves. Im just saying, a truth is a truth.

lol. Salty, not even that good kind of salt either. It's that sea salt, the kind that doesn't have any iodine in it and can lead to death.

We all love recon, he just can't handle people not liking the same shit as him.

Speaking of Jeezy, I totally forgot he was in that boyz n tha hood group. Always annoyed me that they were using that name but that one single was pretty hot.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I specifically said the underground west coast scene has always been dope. My point is that the main artists that get propped up in the west - your Games, Lamont's (for a time...), etc - are almost universally replicating Chronic 2001. The entire coast is dependent on Dre. These dudes pray that one day the Big Man will send a petite male secretary to watch their live show, and invite them to Dre's chocolate factory. I don't see ninjas on the east coast waiting for a Jay-Z cosign...

Kendrick is simply the next in line. In a couple years Dre will get bored and find someone new to play with.

Jay-Z does make dope beats..

The coast has little producing talent right now, nor label power..

Basically the coast is sick...

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

Recon
Banned
(Today, 11:36 AM)

oh shit did not notice. man down.

btw don't worry recon, we're still friends. =D

Blackace

dwwuhh? Maybe if you just want piano knockers, but the west stay having dope producers. Madlib, Exile, ALCHEMIST, Flying Lotus...

You need to be able to make radio hits as well... None of those guys really can..

All but Hit-Boy

You need to be able to make radio hits as well... None of those guys really can..

All but Hit-Boy

Why does that matter? Cali is so big all you need to do is create a buzz within the state, then move out. See: Kendrick Lamar, again. He didn't need big name producers to get that record deal. Neither did Odd Future tbh. There is plenty of dope production in Cali to help dudes create good music, which they can then exchange for a record deal and buy a Hit-Boy or T-Minus beat...

Also Dre hasn't produced a hit in ages, he's finished. Why is the west coast chasing a has-been. He's one giant EBT card ninjas keep trying to cash

Blackace

Why does that matter? Cali is so big all you need to do is create a buzz within the state, then move out. See: Kendrick Lamar, again. He didn't need big name producers to get that record deal. Neither did Odd Future tbh. There is plenty of dope production in Cali to help dudes create good music, which they can then exchange for a record deal and buy a Hit-Boy or T-Minus beat...

Also Dre hasn't produced a hit in ages, he's finished. Why is the west coast chasing a has-been. He's one giant EBT card ninjas keep trying to cash

How could it not matter? How has it not matter for any area?

Ross Vs. Jeezy

Gunplay Vs. 50

Why is this not the topic of discussion?

Your breakdown was a better topic. Lol you show up as soon as Recon takes a flying fatal guillotine.

Damn, RIP Recon.

Ayo i missed the Bishop Lamont conversation? Dude was always nice on the mic. Had some bangers, but never got put on. Or more likely never had the initiative to get something going yourself, which is so necessary when you work with Dre.
K.Dot learned that i think. Dre wont put you on all by himself.

Its a shame Bishop didnt try harder with the opportunity he got, he had skills and had mad potential.

Also IrishNinja, Dont even look at wrestling. Shits terrible now they scored that PG13 demographic.

Stopped watching back in maybe 04. When austin left i did too.

Really? Surely you aint about that life. Either way this shit is funny to me. Bout time rappers start bumpin heads again.

Yeah because thats exactly what the rap game needs, more negativity and violence. Fuck outta here with your immature ass. Battles need to happen, and stay strictly on wax.

Rappers leave that life behind, and if they dont well they should. Trying to keep that lifestyle going only puts you in jail or the ground.
DMX said it best, "If your beefing like that, You shouldnt be a rapper"

Fuck a hit, i just wanna hear bangers son.

The rating is not why WWE is bad, though. It's the terrible writing.

Man, call me a bitch or whatever but I had to pixelate that dick on the Death Grips cover I'm sorry. >_>

I'm not even using the official cover I'm using this

DEmW5.jpg

I'm gonna need a censored version...or a completely different one.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Really? Surely you aint about that life. Either way this shit is funny to me. Bout time rappers start bumpin heads again.
no ones is gonna bump shit. if anything, its gonna be one giant show. fake punches, fake insults, fake beef..... kinda explains why some gafhopers watch wrestling.

I've never listened to Give Me My Flowers, love Below the Heavens and Her Favorite Colour.

its worth a listen. just make sure you listen to the mastered ver.

T Dollarz

Man, listening to TM: 103 again, it's definitely quality, but it doesn't compare to TM:101. That's a classic to me, best trap album ever, this is more like solid to dope.

Lhexh

To be completely honest looking at his post history sans our little altercation. He is a complete asshole. Dude must have been butt-chugging haterade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom