• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhexh

I claim this page in Recon's thread to say lol umad? I never pass up a moment to dance on a grave more edits coming soon.

Musical Taste: Waka flocka/2 Chainz/Gunplay

Pick a coast to rep: Down SOUF

Favourite Artist: Lil B Hipster girls

Best feature killer: Eminem

Favourite album: Reasonable Doubt

What's in your playlist?: Cruel summer. and higher off that whoa dere boi

Rank Kanye's albums. Nope

Who is the best Wu-Tang member? (+optional: Rae vs. Ghost) Ghost but, as a whole wu-tang was ass.

Illmatic > Nas' whole life? Reasonabledoubt > Illmatic

Do you think Nas next album will be good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production? Who cares?

Who do you think won the Jay-Z/Nas beef?: Takeover > Ether. The fucking Doors sample? God damn Ye.

Pick a side in the Biggie/2Pac discussion: idgaf

Lil B? Genius or mentally challenged? Lil B for Lil Boss

Pick an era of Eminem: Marshall mathers Lp

I claim this page in Recon's thread to say lol umad? I never pass up a moment to dance on a grave more edits coming soon.

Musical Taste:
Pick a coast to rep
Favourite Artist
Best feature killer
Favourite album
What's in your playlist?

GAF-Hop Discusses:
Rank Kanye's albums
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? (+optional: Rae vs. Ghost)
Illmatic > Nas' whole life?
Do you think Nas next album will be good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production?
Who do you think won the Jay-Z/Nas beef?
Pick a side in the Biggie/2Pac discussion
Lil B? Genius or mentally challenged?
Pick an era of Eminem

We dont believe you.

You need more people.

Favourite album: Reasonable Doubt

Who is the best Wu-Tang member? (+optional: Rae vs. Ghost) Ghost but, as a whole wu-tang was ass.

Illmatic > Nas' whole life? Reasonabledoubt > Illmatic

Do you think Nas next album will be good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production? Who cares?

Who do you think won the Jay-Z/Nas beef?: Takeover > Ether. The fucking Doors sample? God damn Ye
2z40di0.gif

Disgusting

Lhexh

Ok boys, Im taking Q&A on all things Rap and near and dear to my heart. I may not be able to reply as fast due to a hefty workload today.

Anyone like legos?

RJT

Anyone else thinking that Lhexh is a troll character created by Recon? I think I'm going to use the ignore feature for the first time...

Esch

Banned
Wait, esch is saying Blu is shit? Dude has one of the most impressive discographies around. Most rappers would kill to have an album as good as Below the heavens/ her favorite colour/give me flowers. Is he a mainstream star? No, but he is undeniably dope.

My head hurts from the amount of pure stupidity in this thread...
hah, oh man. and i was just having fun out here too.

rest in peace breh

Esch

Banned
lhexh we dont have many rules in here but the one unwritten one is that you dont talk bad about a man when he's banned unless you're making jokes about sending nudes via PM

scust at you peasant throwing stones at the gawd

Wait, he got banned just for that?

no

Below The Heavens is a classic. Just because you are a retarded child doesnt mean it isnt.

Also, 2011 included: Take Care,Return of 4eva, Oneirology. Those 3 completely shit on RED from a high place.

Did I call anyone a name. I mean, If I called you "african american", is that not just a description? I thought thats what I was doing.

Edit: Im not equating the two, before anyone shits themselves. Im just saying, a truth is a truth.

well, I knew that 2chainz was on mercy and I recognised both pusha and ye

so I thought that of the 2 other verses the first one sounded dumber and thought it was 2chainz

:I

Cudder

hes on the carnitas and blunts diet

definitely shouldnt be shirtless in music videos
scusthov.gif

I kind of like that he goes shirtless and doesn't give a fuck about his appearance, it reminds me of frontmen in metal bands who do the same thing because, really, who DOES give a fuck if you have a gut?

5043.gif

HiResDes

Wow what's funny is that I would made the same argument, but in a much more tame way lol. It feels weird knowing how aligned my tastes are now with Yoda.

Recon I know your reading this. Just noticed you said Take Care shits on RED from a high place.

Get the fuck outta here. Drake is wack as fuck. RED>>>Anything that lame releases.

Address me when you back my dude...

njean777

Recon I know your reading this. Just noticed you said Take Care shits on RED from a high place.

Get the fuck outta here. Drake is wack as fuck. RED>>>Anything that lame releases.

Address me when you back my dude...

I agree with Recon on that, Take Care is a very personal album that happen to be fantastic whether you want to admit it or not, Drake is a great artist that just happens to appeal to a lot of people. Game on the other hand after Documentary fell off and started making the same shit over and over.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I agree with Recon on that, Take Care is a very personal album that happen to be fantastic whether you want to admit it or not, Drake is a great artist that just happens to appeal to a lot of people. Game on the other hand after Documentary fell off and started making the same shit over and over.

If by "a lot of people" you mean the hoards of tween girls who buy records like Drake makes then yeah, you have a point.

DominoKid

I specifically said the underground west coast scene has always been dope. My point is that the main artists that get propped up in the west - your Games, Lamont's (for a time...), etc - are almost universally replicating Chronic 2001. The entire coast is dependent on Dre. These dudes pray that one day the Big Man will send a petite male secretary to watch their live show, and invite them to Dre's chocolate factory. I don't see ninjas on the east coast waiting for a Jay-Z cosign...

Kendrick is simply the next in line. In a couple years Dre will get bored and find someone new to play with.

it really is kinda weird how it seems like Dre is the gatekeeper to stardom in the west.
i cant really think of anyone since 2000 to hit it big from the west that hasnt gone through Dre.
tbh i was hoping TDE would avoid Dre/Interscope at all costs. but it is what it is.
but then again Game is really the west coast's only star in the last decade. and he aint really about shit.
i guess you could count OF depending on how big you consider them, but they're still niche to me.

what's the culture like out there?
seems so different from the east who will proclaim ANYBODY to be the new hope cause they're that salty the south is runnin shit.
honestly though it kinda feels like the west doesnt matter these days. yall are out there doing your own shit.

meek mill's cover is cool.
also take care is leagues better than RED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom