• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
imagefromurl.jpg

http://soundcloud.com/dj-compose/dj-anit-and-dj-compose-work
Had to post this mix because its absolutely crazy. Not on Ace's swag levels, but still pretty damn good, been bumping this a lot lately.

kamspy

No Squares would be in contention for BOTY for me too.

Forgot how dope that shit is. Right up there with the Cruel Summer stuff.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going on the nightshift tonight, Won't be able to listen to kanye's/good music's new album for 8 hours.

The horror! :(

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Pain is sick. Cant wait to see what else comes from Future working w/ GOOD.

4, 8 and 9 look good. the rest will probably suck.
Don't Like will probably be hilarious.

9 is 911 nothing really new there

Bands looks good too...

cdyhybrid

a ton of rappers wouldve sounded just as good. the beat (and hook to a slightly lesser extent) carried it. his verses, although solid, werent memorable or essential.

I thought his voice went with the beat particularly well. I know pretty much nothing about that sort of thing though, and I could just be stanning.

dat ass.

she sings like a cat that's being strangled though. at least on that refill song.

Didn't realize that was her singing that song. I don't know about that cat strangling thing haha, sounds like that was kind of the point of her feeling like she was in pain, but I dig the song concept for sure

Trey

Refill is a terrible song. Elle Varner can actually sing though, in spite of the impression Refill gives. Got one of those soul voices.

Bishman

dat ass.

she sings like a cat that's being strangled though. at least on that refill song.

LOL! I was the same way bro. Then actually gave her album a listen. It's dope as fuck.

For those that think Elle Varner can't sing
Either haven't heard the album or they don't know english
They only know what the single is, and singled that out
to be the meaning of what she is about

Blackace

Why do people keep giving Future work?

Yes, I am hating. He's ruined enough tracks now.

You say no to Future, the industry can't

sorry that Juicy J line has been stuck in my head for 2 days now,,

Blackace

Because they respect his musical upbringing and understand the dude is hella talented.

or, dude is a little hot right now and regardless if he is talented or not they gonna ride it until the wheels fall off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom