• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTV| 2Chainz on my neck, 1Finger in my anus

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ive been listening to that shit non stop too lol, i love that hes managed to stay relevant
I've only started listening to that song recently and I can't get it out of my head either lol

Not even a Juicy J fan but damn it's catchy in the weirdest way

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Might as well add Cabin Fever and whatever Chevy Woods mixtape was called...

Blackace

I've only started listening to that song recently and I can't get it out of my head either lol

Not even a Juicy J fan but damn it's catchy in the weirdest way

He has used it a few times.

Zip and a Double cup comes to mind..

You say no to drugs Juciy J can't!

Hootie

u6xW2.png

20 minute interview and not one mention of Liquid Swords 2... That like chilling with Dre for a week and not asking bout Detox.

Wu tang is forever. Ive seen these dudes so many times, no doubt ill show up again.

Way too early for a farewell tour.

You right though Enzo that was a dope interview, RZAs a smart guy and it really shows in his interviews. Glad to finally get confirmation RZA gonna exec Meths new album.

I've been listening to blue dream and lean nonstop since you guys recommended it to me a month ago. Can't believe I missed out on his resurrection. And I call myself somewhat of a 3 6 fan.

Hootie

I've been listening to blue dream and lean nonstop since you guys recommended it to me a month ago. Can't believe I missed out on his resurrection. And I call myself somewhat of a 3 6 fan.

Juicy J is such a hype motherfucker, I love it. I always crack up listening to his lines too.

I am not a boxer but I'll do some rounds
With yo girl I'mma spoon in the hotel room
And if she ain't tryna fuck
I'm looking for that runner up

DominoKid

what a random ass cast. what'd allan houston do in the movie lol?

damn ross why you just tack your verses on? fuck man some of these songs are long as hell cause of that.

Nitsuj23

I don't think I've ever anticipated an album as much as GKMC, I can't wait for it to just leak.

I'm going to buy it without a doubt, but I just want to hear what Kendrick's been building toward for years. I hope and pray it's not like Cole or KRITs debut. LFTU wasn't terrible, but it wasn't a classic. Kendrick has become my favorite person in music over the last two years and I think he has the ability to drop the first classic in years. /end Kendrick dick riding

Just leak already!

Esch

Banned
like I said in plug.... I'm not here to listen to Ricky freestyle. Nothing against you ricky, but i just dont feel you on the mic like that. You're a solid rapper with a bit of flair, you're not some Big L genius i wanna listen to attempt different beats. Yes, even with features.

he stay mad that GFiD flopped

DominoKid

I don't think I've ever anticipated an album as much as GKMC, I can't wait for it to just leak.

I'm going to buy it without a doubt, but I just want to hear what Kendrick's been building toward for years. I hope and pray it's not like Cole or KRITs debut. LFTU wasn't terrible, but it wasn't a classic. Kendrick has become my favorite person in music over the last two years and I think he has the ability to drop the first classic in years. /end Kendrick dick riding

Just leak already!

if its as trash ass as both of those albums i'll never forgive him.

Nitsuj23

Yeah I just don't think there's a chance in hell it'll be as bad as those. I feel like he's too smart. I love that the album is only 12 songs. It's funny to hear people complain about a 12 minute song when the total album length is less than most. I'm hoping it's reminiscent of Last Call on College Dropout.

DominoKid

that young and getting it song grew on me though. shit cranks.
should've forked out for drake though.

i'd honestly rather listen to D4 than this.

Blackace

like I said in plug.... I'm not here to listen to Ricky freestyle. Nothing against you ricky, but i just dont feel you on the mic like that. You're a solid rapper with a bit of flair, you're not some Big L genius i wanna listen to attempt different beats. Yes, even with features.

he stay mad that GFiD flopped

Hopefully he doesn't go all 50 Cent and fire rappers because they outsold him..

Bishop's shit is aiight so far..

Lunchtime is a great great song

Saw this before heading to bed, domino you will be really depressed if you don't like it huh?
Yeah I just don't think there's a chance in hell it'll be as bad as those. I feel like he's too smart. I love that the album is only 12 songs. It's funny to hear people complain about a 12 minute song when the total album length is less than most. I'm hoping it's reminiscent of Last Call on College Dropout.

No it is not. total album length less than most would be 50 mins, his is past a hour.

DominoKid

Saw this before heading to bed, domino you will be really depressed if you don't like it huh?

hell yeah. i dont stan for him on here cause he's got plenty of support. but i like him a lot.
havent even listened to the snippets yet.

anyway, Trap God is up next. Gucci showin em how to do it for a 3rd time this year. all trap rappers should take note.
mr get money gut is back in prime form.

IrishNinja

Pete Rock and C.L.Smooth are reunting for some concerts in London. Any GAF-Hoppers who live in England might wanna check the shows out.

Pete Rock and C.L.Smooth will perform on 28, 29 and 30 October at London’s Jazz Cafe.

goddamn now i wanna go back to the UK, this shit could be amazing

Pete Rock trying to capitalize off Lupe's success with Around My Way.

some men feel the need to get in touch with their inner maccas...they should ignore this need

every single time, this shit gets me hard like math

really enjoyed PD's rza interview on combat jack, gonna check this out tonight....god i hope it makes it down here to MIA. for real id be all about it, and im sure i should be bummed here but at this point, hip hop artists/groups calling it off feel like death in comics: yeah, you're done, until you need to handle a bank note or something in five years

Blackace

Hip=hop heads do you get disappointed when the song the album is named after is trash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom